Clinkz, the Bone Fletcher, is a ranged agility carry specializing in ambushing lone Heroes with high physical damage and incredible speed. Though frail and easy to kill, Skeleton Walk grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This skill is also what makes Clinkz such an incredible ganker. This assassin is also equipped with Strafe boosting his attack speed to insane levels for a short time. Searing Arrows provide huge bonus damage, greatly injuring enemies in conjunction with Strafe. To aid his assault, Clinkz can form a Death Pact and absorb a creature's life for greater damage and health, making him not only able to take more hits, but hit harder as well.
- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast, or upon enemy projectile launch. They are disjointed upon reaching Clinkz.
- This means when Strafe expires before an already launched projectile hits, it does not get disjointed and fully affects Clinkz.
- Não anula projéteis de aliados. Isso inclui projéteis inimigos que saltam de aliados para Clinkz.
- The disjoint takes place before evasion, Spell Block and Spell Reflection do, meaning they cannot trigger on projectiles during Strafe.
- Successive casts of Strafe do not stack, but refresh the duration, and update the attack speed to the current level.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Clinkz's currently flying Searing Arrows.
- When choosing the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- The targeted unit is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit or deny.
- The health and damage bonus are based on the targeted unit's current health.
- The damage is directly added to Clinkz' base attack damage, so it is subject to lifesteal, crits, damage reduction (e.g. ) and amplification (e.g. ).
- Increases Clinkz' maximum and current health, effectively healing him for the amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' maximum health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his maximum health.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the values based on the current level and the target's current health.
- Pode ser usada em criaturas aliadas.
|Talentos do herói|
|Alvo adicional para||25||+4s de duração para|
|+20 de regeneração de vida||20||+100 de alcance de ataque|
|+30 de dano para||15||20% de esquiva|
|+5 de armadura||10||+12% de resistência mágica|
- O talento de alcance de ataque também afeta o alcance de uso da .
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Clinkz para 34%.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned the king-mage Sutherex's reward: Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, revealing himself only to Strafe enemies from behind. The demon's infernal flames burn continuously within his ribs, with which he now lights Searing Arrows to devastating effect. Before any impending showdown, Clinkz renews himself with a lesser version of the king-mage's spell, consuming wildlife to form a Death Pact so that he may borrow their strength to use as his own.|
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line Reproduzir "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The phrase Reproduzir "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase Reproduzir "Ashes to ashes." may be a reference to David Bowie's 1980 song Ashes to Ashes.
Modelo de baixa violência