He can drive targets into a maddened Fúria por Sangue, increasing the damage of their attacks, and allowing them to heal their wounds by killing their enemies. He can also cast Bloodrage on himself turning him into a nuker. His speed is unmatched when he senses the blood of the dying, and from this perception none can escape. By using Ritual de Sangue, he can create a ritual field where his foes will be silenced and damaged in the process. His ultimate, Ruptura, sunders the skin of his victims, causing them to trail their life force behind if they dare to flee.
- Bloodrage amplifies all three damage types the bloodraged unit deals and takes, including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Suiciding enemy heroes still heal buffed units when within the radius, but for halved values.
- Amplifies for half the value when the dealer and receiver are over 2200 range apart from each other.
- Does not amplify outgoing damage when it has the no-reflection flag.
- The heal is based on the dying unit's maximum health, and not on the health of the unit that gets healed.
- Denying allies while bloodraged, or denying bloodraged allies heals the killing unit.
- Since the cooldown is shorter than the duration from level 3 on, it is possible to have two units bloodraged at a time.
- When a bloodraged unit attacks another bloodraged unit, the damage is overall amplified by 56,25%/69%/82,25%/96%.
- Does not amplify damage dealt by abilities that use an independent source of damage (e.g. , ).
- The disable help function prevents an allied Bloodseeker from casting this ability on you.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1500
Raio do efeito: 600
Atraso do efeito: 2,6
Duração do silenciamento: 3/4/5/6
- The affected area is visible to enemies.
- Applies a silence within the targeted area after the 2,6-second delay.
- Bloodrite first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- With max level 273/329/385/441) damage (before reductions). on Bloodseeker, Blood Rite deals 168/224/280/336 (
- With max level Bloodrage applied on both Bloodseeker and the enemy unit, it deals 235,2/313,6/392/470,4 ( 382,2/460,6/539/617,4) damage (before reductions).
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Bloodseeker's currently active Blood Rite casts when chosen during the delay.
- Grants 600 radius ground vision at the center of the affected area for 6 seconds after cast.
Limiar de vida para Sede de Sangue: 75%
Limiar de vida para visão verdadeira: 25%
- Learning Thirst removes the movement speed cap for Bloodseeker.
- The first stack is applied when an enemy hero is below 75% health and the last when below 26%.
- Grants 0,14/0,36/0,58/0,8 ( 0,5/0,72/0,94/1,16) attack damage and 0.32%/0.48%/0.64%/0.8% ( 0.68%/0.84%/1%/1.16%) movement speed for each percent of enemy heroes' missing health between 75% and 25%.
- When an enemy hero drops below 25% health, Thirst applies True Sight and makes them visible through the Fog of War.
- When enemies are revealed by Thirst, a debuff and particle effects are placed on them, which is visible to everyone.
- Bloodseeker himself also gets a status buff and particle effects and speaks certain lines, making it clear that an enemy is currently being revealed by Thirst.
- Bloodseeker does not receive any Thirst bonuses for hidden enemy heroes, but does for invulnerable ones.
- The bonuses linger for 4 seconds if the enemy dies. However, it does not linger, and disappears immediately if the enemy has or .
- This is how much attack damage and movement speed Bloodseeker gains from Thirst with a certain amount of heroes being below 25% of their maximum health:
- 1 Hero: 7/18/29/40 ( 25/36/47/58) attack damage and 16%/24%/32%/40% ( 34%/42%/50%/58%) movement speed
- 2 Heroes: 14/36/58/80 ( 50/72/94/116) attack damage and 32%/48%/64%/80% ( 68%/84%/100%/116%) movement speed
- 3 Heroes: 21/54/87/120 ( 75/108/141/174) attack damage and 48%/72%/96%/120% ( 102%/126%/150%/174%) movement speed
- 4 Heroes: 28/72/116/160 ( 100/144/188/232) attack damage and 64%/96%/128%/160% ( 136%/168%/200%/232%) movement speed
- 5 Heroes: 35/90/145/200 ( 125/180/235/290) attack damage and 80%/120%/160%/200% ( 170%/210%/250%/290%) movement speed
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 800
- Checks the distance the affected unit moved every 0.25 seconds, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 49 checks.
- If the unit's position changed between checks, it takes damage based on the distance.
- If the unit did not move, or moved a distance greater than 1300 between a check, no damage is applied.
- If the unit is invulnerable as a check occurs, the value is set nil, so that it does not take damage on the next check, regardless of distance.
- This is how much damage Rupture deals (before reductions) when the affected unit travels certain distances:
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent does not affect any of Bloodseeker's currently active Rupture debuffs.
- Multiple casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Despite the sounds, affected units take no damage when moving upwards (with e.g. or ).
- Can be cast on, but cannot damage couriers.
|Talentos do herói|
|+18% de velocidade e +18 de dano para||25||-6s de intervalo entre usos para|
|25% de roubo de vida||20||+18% de dano para|
|+75 de dano para||15||+275 de vida|
|+6 de armadura||10||+25 de velocidade de ataque|
|Funções:||Carregador Desativador Caçador Bombardeador Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||The Flayed Twins' obscene demand for blood could only be met through constant carnage, a task for which Strygwyr was more than suited. Driven by insatiable Thirst, the Bloodseeker senses injured foes from leagues away, and chases them down with eager speed. Through sacred markings on his gear, the blood of the freshly sacrificed flows directly to the Flayed Ones, leaving just enough to mend his wounds and fuel his Bloodrage. Strygwyr paints the land with a crimson ring, silencing foes caught in this Blood Rite. Those who run only hasten their own demise. The Bloodseeker Ruptures every artery, causing his victim to hemorrhage with each step. By blood loss or by Strygwyr's tribal blades, death is but a foregone conclusion.|
- With  However, this is not achievable in a normal match. , Bloodseeker is the only hero which can reach the game's absolute movement speed limit of 10,000 movement speed.
- This part of Blood Rite's Reproduzir sound effect makes use of Reproduzir this Bloodseeker voice response.
- Despite the character having an Aztec or Incan motif, Strygwyr likely a Welsh-influenced rendering of the Romanian word 'strigoi', meaning poltergeist, often used in folklore in reference to vampires.
- Bloodseeker's Reproduzir "Blood is in the air." is most likely a reference to the song "Love is in the air". trigger response
- Bloodseeker's respawning response Reproduzir "Don't be negative… be positive!" is a reference to the blood types B-Positive and B-Negative.
- Bloodseeker's Reproduzir "Lie down… have a cookie." is a reference to blood donation procedures where patients lie down and are given sweet treats to compensate for the sugar loss. kill response
- Bloodseeker's battle begin response Reproduzir "I love the smell of serum in the morning." is a reference to a quote of the movie Apocalypse Now where Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore says "I love the smell of napalm in the Morning."
- Bloodseeker's death response Reproduzir "Sangre…sagrada." is spanish for "Sacred/Holy blood".