Zeus, the Lord of Heaven, is a ranged intelligence hero who functions almost solely as a nuker. He is usually played as a semi-carry ganker type hero, who instead of utilizing disables, focuses solely on delivering tremendous amounts of magical damage to his foes. With the high cast range and low cooldown on his spells, he is able to deliver the most superb and consistent magical damage of any hero in the game. Arc Lightning is a highly spammable nuke that creates a stream of lightning that bounces between enemy foes (up to fifteen times at max level), dealing minor damage. Lightning Bolt is more focused, dealing heavy damage to a single target, also on a very low cooldown. Static Field is a potent passive ability that allows Zeus's magical damage to scale into late game, dealing damage to all enemies within a decent AoE equal to a certain percentage of nearby targets' health whenever he casts a spell. Finally, his ultimate Thundergod's Wrath allows him to strike all enemy heroes with a bolt of lightning, no matter their position, inflicting heavy damage. It can be used for multiple purposes: to finish off low-health enemy heroes limping away, to soften up the entire enemy team during a teamfight, or even to scout out the enemy's position. With the ability to strike down enemies both near and afar, the Lord of Heaven ensures that nobody can escape his wrath.
|Zeus, the Lord of Heaven|
|Reproduzir "Immortality was overrated. This is much more interesting."|
|História:||Senhor do Paraíso, pai dos deuses, Zeus trata todos os heróis como se fossem os seus filhos turbulentos e revoltosos. Após ser pego inúmeras vezes no meio de romances com incontáveis mulheres mortais, a sua esposa divina por fim deu-lhe um ultimato: "Se amas as mortais tanto assim, vás e tornes-te um. Se provares a tua fidelidade, então retornas a mim como o meu esposo imortal. Caso contrário, vás e morras entre as tuas criaturas." Zeus achou a lógica (e a magia) dela irrefutáveis e aceitou o plano. Ele tem mostrado o seu melhor comportamento desde então, tornando-se de certa forma mais afeiçoado à imortalidade do que aos mortais. Mas para provar que é digno da sua esposa eterna, ele deve continuar buscando a vitória no campo de batalha.|
|Voz:||Eric Newsome (Respostas)|
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals. So hitting all targets takes 1.25/1.75/2.25/3.75 seconds.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All bounces together can deal up to 425/700/1035/2175 damage (before reductions).
- The Arc Lightning buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- The mini-stun lasts for 0.2 seconds.
- When cast on the ground with no heroes within 375 radius, it still provides the 750 range flying vision and True Sight.
- When targeting a unit, vision and True Sight are provided at its position upon cast. The vision is stationary, it does not follow the unit.
- However, When the ground is targeted but the bolt hits a hero, the vision is centered on the targeted point, not the found hero.
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 4.5 seconds. The True Sight is provided by an aura, and its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Searches for enemy heroes, illusions and creep-heroes when targeting ground. Whichever is the closest gets hit.
- When targeting the ground, it can hit an enemy hero up to 1075 range away (700 cast range + 375 search radius).
- In order to hit a non-hero unit, it must be directly targeted.
- Plays some lightning particles and a sound effect during the cast time, which are visible and audible to everyone.
- The damage from Static Field is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Applies its damage before the triggering spell's damage is applied.
- Static Field does not trigger on active item abilities.
- Não afeta o Roshan.
- This is how many casts are required to bring units from full health down to a certain health percentage with Static Field alone (before reductions):
- 75% Health: 7/5/3/3 casts
- 50% Health: 17/11/8/7 casts
- 25% Health: 34/22/17/13 casts
- 5% Health: 73/48/36/28 casts
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 3 seconds. The True Sight is provided by an aura, and its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Thundergod's Wrath first applies the damage on every hero (if possible), and then applies the vision around every enemy hero.
- This means it cannot damage invisible units, unless they are already revealed by another source of True Sight.
- Hitting all 5 enemies collectively deals 1125/1750/2125 ( 2200/2700/3200) damage (before reductions).
- Does not hit illusions or Meepo clones. Does hit [[|16px|link=Arc Warden/Habilidades_antigas#Tempest Double]] [[Arc Warden/Habilidades_antigas#Tempest Double|]]s.
- Plays a visual and sound effects during the cast time, which is visible and audible to everyone.
- The sound upon cast is global. Enemies can hear it when they have vision over Zeus. Else they can only hear the local hit sound.
- Shifts the lighting of the whole map for a split second as another indicator of it being cast.
- Requires Cetro de Aghanim to be unlocked.
- Casts regular Raios on the closest valid enemy target, based on Lightning Bolt's current level.
- This means it also applies the mini-stun and provides vision and True Sight around the target.
- It also means that that the Nimbus does nothing if Lightning Bolt is not learned.
- The damage source is the Nimbus itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the Nimbus rather than on Zeus (e.g. [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]]).
- However, [[|20px|link=Lotus Orb]] [[Lotus Orb|]] and upgraded Escudo Antimagia reflect the bolts back to Zeus.
- The base interval of the Lightning Bolts is affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions ([[|20px|link=Octarine Core]] [[Octarine Core|]] and Runa Arcana).
- Starts striking immediately upon cast if an enemy is within the area.
- Also strikes immediately when the last strike was longer than an interval ago and an enemy enters the area.
- Can strike up to 18 times over its full duration, considering default strike interval.
- Does not require vision over the targets. The Nimbus can strike invisible units and units inside the Fog of War.
- The visual effects on the ground which mark the area of effect are visible to everyone.
|Talentos do herói|
|+1,5% de dano para Campo Estático||25||+200 de alcance de uso|
|-40s de tempo para renascer||20||+35 de velocidade de movimento|
|+15% resistência mágica||15||+7 de armadura|
|+75 de dano para Arco Elétrico||10||+2 de regeneração de mana|
- A regeneração de mana é adicionada como um bônus e não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A armadura é adicionada como um bônus de armadura, então não beneficia ilusões.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- A redução de tempo para renascer não pode ser reduzida abaixo de 1 segundo.
- Zeus was the first hero to be implemented in Dota 2.
- Zeus is based on the Greek mythological god of the same name.
- As suggested by the game's files, Zeus's name was, at one time, Zuus. The possible reason being that 'Zuus' is the correct pronunciation of his name 'Zeus'.
- Zeus' alternate/fun name in DotA was "Merlini", a tribute to a professional DotA player.
- Zeus' title in DotA was "Lord of Olympus".
- Static Field is most likely a reference to the Sorceress' skill of the same name in Diablo II. In Diablo II, the spell also reduced enemies' HP by a percentage within a short radius.
- Zeus' respawn line Reproduzir "To err is human. To respawn, divine." is a reference to Alexander Pope, whose quote is "To err is human; to forgive, divine."
- Zeus' rival line towards Chen, Reproduzir "Keep in mind, Chen, Godliness is next to deadliness." is a reference to an old and well-known saying "Cleanliness is next to godliness."
- Zeus' Raro response line, "In Me I Trust.", refers to the national motto of the Unites States – "In God We Trust".
Model and icons before December 16, 2015 Patch