Zeus, o Lorde do Paraíso, é um herói de Inteligência, longo alcance, que sua função é quase exclusivamente de bombardeador. He is usually played as a semi-carry ganker type hero, who instead of utilizing disables, focuses solely on delivering tremendous amounts of magical damage to his foes. With the high cast range and low cooldown on his spells, he is able to deliver the most superb and consistent magical damage of any hero in the game. Arco Elétrico is a highly spammable nuke that creates a stream of lightning that bounces between enemy foes (up to fifteen times at max level), dealing minor damage. Raio is more focused, dealing heavy damage to a single target, also on a very low cooldown. Campo Estático is a potent passive ability that allows Zeus's magical damage to scale into late game, dealing damage to all enemies within a decent AoE equal to a certain percentage of nearby targets' health whenever he casts a spell. Finally, his ultimate Ira do Deus do Trovão allows him to strike all enemy heroes with a bolt of lightning, no matter their position, inflicting heavy damage. It can be used for multiple purposes: to finish off low-health enemy heroes limping away, to soften up the entire enemy team during a teamfight, or even to scout out the enemy's position. With the ability to strike down enemies both near and afar, the Lord of Heaven ensures that nobody can escape his wrath.
- Os raios saltam em intervalos de 0,25 segundo, então demora 1/1,5/2/3,5 segundos para acertar todos os alvos.
- Não pode saltar duas vezes para a mesma unidade.
- Todos os saltos juntos podem causar até 350/665/1080/2175 ( 1125/1750/2475/4500) de dano (antes das reduções).
- The Arc Lightning buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
Bolts from the Nimbus are not blocked.
- When cast on the ground with no heroes within 375 radius, it still provides the 750 range flying vision and True Sight.
- Provides the True Sight first, so that invisible heroes still take damage.
- The lightning first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- When targeting a unit, vision and True Sight are provided at its position upon cast. The vision is stationary, it does not follow the unit.
- However, When the ground is targeted but the bolt hits a hero, the vision is centered on the targeted point, not the found hero.
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 4,5 seconds. The True Sight is provided by an aura, and its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Searches for enemy heroes, illusions and creep-heroes when targeting ground. Whichever is the closest gets hit.
- When targeting the ground, it can hit an enemy hero up to 1075/1125/1175/1225 ( 1350/1400/1450/1500) range away (cast range + search radius).
- In order to hit a non-hero unit, it must be directly targeted.
- Plays some lightning particles and a sound effect during the cast time, which are visible and audible to everyone.
- The damage from Static Field is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Applies its damage before the triggering spell's damage is applied.
- Static Field does not trigger on active item abilities.
- Não afeta o .
- This is how many casts are required to bring units from full health below a certain health percentage with Static Field alone (before reductions):
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 3 seconds. The True Sight is provided by an aura, and its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Thundergod's Wrath first applies the damage on every hero (if possible), and then applies the vision around every enemy hero.
- This means it cannot damage invisible units, unless they are already revealed by another source of True Sight.
- Hitting all 5 enemy heroes collectively deals 1125/1625/2125 damage (before reductions).
- Plays a visual and sound effects during the cast time, which is visible and audible to everyone.
- The sound upon cast is global. Enemies can hear it when they have vision over Zeus. Else they can only hear the local hit sound.
- Shifts the lighting of the whole map for a split second as another indicator of it being cast.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Casts regular
s on the closest valid enemy target, based on Lightning Bolt's current level.
- This means it also applies the mini-stun and provides vision and True Sight around the target.
- It also means that the Nimbus does nothing if Lightning Bolt is not learned.
- The damage source is the Nimbus itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the Nimbus rather than on Zeus (e.g. ).
- The base interval of the Lightning Bolts is affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions ( Runa Arcana).
- However, it is unaffected by flat reductions or increases ( and ) and it cannot be reset.
- Starts striking immediately upon cast if an enemy is within the area.
- Also strikes immediately when the last strike was longer than an interval ago and an enemy enters the area.
- Can strike up to 18 times over its full duration, considering default strike interval.
- Does not require vision over the targets. The Nimbus can strike invisible units and units inside the Fog of War.
- The visual effects on the ground which mark the area of effect are visible to everyone.
|Talentos do herói|
|+155 de dano para||25||+275 de alcance de uso|
|+0,5s de miniatordoamento para||20||15% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+1,5% de dano para||15||+30 de velocidade de movimento|
|+25% de experiência obtida||10||+6 de armadura|
|Estilo de jogo:||Fond of mortal women, but even fonder of immortality, the Lord of Heaven descends from the clouds to prove himself a faithful spouse. Charged with godly might, Zeus calls down Raios, smiting the wicked and revealing the hidden. Arco Elétrico crackles between his fingers, jolts of electricity that leap from one puny mortal to the next. There is no running from heaven. Zeus points his arms skyward, bringing divine punishment down on each and every foe. Wherever they may be, none shall stand against the Ira do Deus do Trovão.|
- Zeus was the first hero to be implemented in Dota 2.
- Zeus is based on the Greek mythological god of the same name.
- As suggested by the game's files, Zeus's name was, at one time, Zuus. The possible reason being that 'Zuus' is the correct pronunciation of his name 'Zeus'.
- Zeus' alternate/fun name in DotA was "Merlini", a tribute to a professional DotA player.
- Zeus' title in DotA was "Lord of Olympus".
- Static Field is most likely a reference to the Sorceress' skill of the same name in Diablo II. In Diablo II, the spell also reduced enemies' HP by a percentage within a short radius.
- Zeus' respawn line Reproduzir "To err is human. To respawn, divine." is a reference to Alexander Pope, whose quote is "To err is human; to forgive, divine."
- Zeus' rival line towards Reproduzir "Keep in mind, Chen, Godliness is next to deadliness." is a reference to an old and well-known saying "Cleanliness is next to godliness." ,
- Zeus' rare response line, Reproduzir "In Me I Trust.", refers to the national motto of the United States – "In God We Trust".
- Zeus' rare response line, Reproduzir "If I didn't exist, it would be necessary to invent me.", is a reference to a similar quote by french philosopher Voltaire: "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."
Model and icons before December 16, 2015 Patch