Ostarion the Wraith King is a melee strength hero, a carry and tank capable of both dealing and taking plenty of damage. His infamous Reincarnation allows the Wraith King to rise again after death, acting like an Aegis of the Imortal, making him especially difficult to kill. But if left alive, the Wraith King can wreak havoc upon his enemies; his Wraithfire Blast provides reliable damage and a stun on a short cooldown, Vampiric Aura grants his team sizeable lifesteal, and Mortal Strike helps make short work of foes.
|Ostarion, Wraith King|
|Reproduzir "Purer than flesh, stronger than bone, imperishable is the essence of the wraith."|
|Função:||Carregador / Suporte / Resistente / Desativador / Iniciador|
|História:||Por anos incontáveis, o Rei Ostarion construiu um reino a partir dos restos dos seus inimigos. Era uma tarefa obsessiva, feita para passar a eternidade de uma monarquia que parecia destinada a não ter fim. Ele acreditava que, enquanto ele construísse as torres do seu palácio, nunca morreria. Mas eventualmente ele aprendeu que havia sido iludido... que ossos poderiam perecer. Profundamente desconfiado da carne, ele buscou uma forma mais permanente de estender o seu reinado e, no fim, decidiu ir atrás de energia maldita, uma forma de espírito puro liberada por certas almas sombrias ao morrerem. Ele pensava que, caso injetasse a Essência Maldita em si, poderia criar um corpo tão luminoso e eterno quanto o seu ego. No solstício milenar conhecido como a Wraith-Night, ele se submeteu a um rito de transformação, obrigando os seus súditos a colher almas suficientes para abastecer a sua ambição pela imortalidade. Ninguém sabe quantos dos seus campeões morreram, já que o único sobrevivente importante era o Wraith King, que despertou com o sol na manha seguinte. Agora ele raramente passa o tempo no seu trono brilhante – mas se impõe com a espada em punho, exigindo uma vassalagem que se estende para além da morte.|
|Voz:||Dave Fennoy (Respostas)|
- Explosão Maldita atravessa a uma velocidade de 1000 e pode ser desviado.
- O atordoamento e a lentidão são aplicados ao mesmo tempo, porém, a lentidão dura por 4 segundos.
- Desfere o dano base instantaneamente após acertar o alvo, e o dano restante é aplicado durante intervalos de 1 segundo, começando imediatamente após o atordoamento.
- Pode inflingir até 90/170/250/330 de dano (Antes das reduções).
- Can be toggled on to make it only affect heroes. Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- The toggling of Vampiric Aura is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- The lifesteal is not a Unique Attack Modifier, so it stacks additively with all other sources of lifesteal.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Affects invulnerable allies.
- The lifesteal particle effects do not appear when Wraith King is not visible to the enemy.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 7.5%/15%/22.5%/30% against heroes and 15%/30%/45%/60% against creeps.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Unlike other critical strikes, this one also works against wards.
- Mortal Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
Wraith Delay aura affects spell immune allies.
- Reincarnation cannot be prevented in any way as long as Wraith King has enough mana and the ability is off cooldown.
- Provides ground vision at the death location during its delay. /
- If Wraith King has an Aegis of the Immortal, Reincarnation triggers first, considering it is off cooldown and Wraith King has sufficient mana.
- The slow is applied only once at the beginning of the revival, not at the end.
- The aura affects allied heroes exclusively including Wraith King himself. It does not affect illusions or creep-heroes.
- Wraith Delay does not affect invulnerable or hidden heroes, so they die without getting into Wraith form when killed.
- An ally enters Wraith form when their health reaches 1, unless they are affected by [[|16px|link=Dazzle/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Dazzle/Habilidades antigas#|]] or have Reincarnation or Aegis of the Immortal ready.
- Units in Wraith form are kept alive with the Pre-Heal mechanic, which prevents the heroes' health from dropping below 1 without directly reducing incoming damage.
- When an ally suicides with [[|16px|link=Techies/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Techies/Habilidades antigas#|]] or Bloodstone, it does not enter Wraith form. However, an ally in Wraith form cannot suicide with those.
- When Meepo
or one of his clones gets killed outside of the aura's range while 1 of them is within range, he does not enter Wraith form either.
- However, when a Meepo clone dies within the aura's range, that Meepo enters Wraith form, delaying the death.
- Multiple Meepoes can be in Wraith form at the same time. When the one who entered it first expires, or another Meepo gets killed outside the aura's range, Meepo dies.
- An allied [[|16px|link=Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#|]] can enter Wraith form as well, if its health reaches 1 before it expires.
- A Tempest Double does not enter Wraith form if its duration timer reaches 0. It simply vanishes, regardless of being affected by the Wraith Delay aura or not.
- A Tempest Double, that has already entered Wraith form, still vanishes when its duration timer reaches 0. Its duration is not extended.
- Allies in Wraith form can act freely like regular heroes, but are also still affected by everything like a regular hero, except that they cannot die during it by any means.
- This means they can still be attacked and targeted by spells regularly, making it possible to disable them.
- It also means that, upon entering Wraith form, all buffs and debuffs affecting the hero persist through it. They are not dispelled.
- When the Wraith duration ends, the hero dies. The kill is credited to whoever put the hero in Wraith form.
- Once in Wraith form, the hero cannot be saved by any means. It will die once the duration is over, even while invulnerable or under the effect of e.g. Shallow Grave.
- If the hero gains reincarnation during Wraith form, it still triggers regularly and reincarnates the hero.
- Wraith form causes the hero's model size to increase by 25% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- Unlike other auras, the Wraith Delay aura is bestowed to nearby allies while Wraith King is dead.
|Talentos do herói|
|+20% de roubo de vida para Aura Vampírica||25||Reencarnação sem custo de mana|
|+20 de Força||20||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+50 de DPS para Explosão Maldita||15||+15 de velocidade de movimento|
|+10 de Inteligência||10||+15 de dano|
- O dano de ataque é adicionado como bônus, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- Prior to December 13th of 2013, Ostarion, the Wraith King was known as Ostarion, the Skeleton King.
- On December 10th of 2013, Skeleton King was removed from the game for "pressing ceremonial reasons". After the Wraith Night event, he returned as the Wraith King.
- His model was completely reworked from the previous skeleton model to the current model. His color theme was changed from red to green and all his icons were changed accordingly.
- He also got a new voice set, by the same voice actor who also voiced Skeleton King previously. Skeleton King's responses can be found here.
- In DotA1, Wraith King's (who is still known as the Skeleton King in DotA1) name is Leoric. This is a reference to the Skeleton King of Diablo who is also named Leoric. In the transition to Dota 2, his name was changed to Ostarion to avoid copyright issues.
- Copyright issues may also be a reason to why Skeleton King was remodeled and re-titled into Wraith King. Another likely factor for the remodeling was to solve many cosmetic item conflicts with the low-violence model which was made for the Perfect World client. A low-violence model was required for Skeleton King due to strict policies in China against the usage of skeletons in video games.
- Wraith King's responses for buying Bracelete de Mordiggian "I NOW HAVE ALL THE SEXY", buying a Divine Rapier "Oh, Rapier. NOW YOUR KING IS BALLING OUT OF CONTROL!" and his battle begin line Reproduzir "I'LL HELP MY WEAK AND PUNY ALLIES WHERE I CAN." are a reference to a popular DotA hero guide called "CAPS LOCK LEORIC".
- In several responses, he refers to himself as the "Once and Future King", which is also a title for the Lendário King Arthur.
- One of Wraith King's lines is "We'll lead as three kings" when he activates an Runa de Ilusão. This line has close reference to the song "City Hall" by Tenacious D with the line "We'll lead as two kings".