Ostarion the Wraith King is a melee strength hero, a carry and tank capable of both dealing and taking plenty of damage. His infamous Reencarnação allows the Wraith King to rise again after death, acting like an Aegis of the Imortal, making him especially difficult to kill. But if left alive, the Wraith King can wreak havoc upon his enemies; his Explosão Maldita provides reliable damage and a stun on a short cooldown, Aura Vampírica grants his team sizeable lifesteal, and Golpe Mortal helps make short work of foes.
The Wraithfire Blasts from Reincarnation with the talent do not target spell immune units.
- Explosão Maldita viaja a uma velocidade de 1000.
- O atordoamento e a lentidão são aplicados ao mesmo tempo, porém, a lentidão dura por 4 segundos.
- Desfere o dano base instantaneamente após acertar o alvo, e o dano restante é aplicado durante intervalos de 1 segundo, começando imediatamente após o atordoamento.
- Pode inflingir até 90/170/250/330 ( 170/250/330/410) de dano (Antes das reduções).
- The blast first applies the damage, then the debuffs.
- Casting Wraithfire Blast orders all of Wraith King's skeletons to attack that target.
- When the level 25 talent is chosen, Wraithfire Blast gets cast on all units within 900 radius around Wraith King whenever Reencarnação triggers.
- These blasts travel at a slower speed of 500.
- They deal full damage and stun like a regular cast.
- When Wraithfire Blast is not learned, Reincarnation still slows when the talent is chosen. Once learned, the blasts fully replace the slow.
- The blasts can target units inside the fog of war and invisible units. However, invisible targets instantly disjoint it.
- Can be toggled on to make it only affect heroes. Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The lifesteal particle effects do not appear when Wraith King is not visible to the enemy.
|Esqueleto do Wraith King|
- Increases attack damage by an average of 18%/22%/26%/30% against player units and ancient creeps.
- When triggering on non-player, non-ancient units, it instantly kills the target, instead of applying critical damage.
- Upon doing so, Wraith King gains a skeleton charge. The charges have no duration and last until use.
- The instant-kill effect works with lifesteal, healing based on the target's remaining health, and with cleave.
- Upon cast, the skeletons spawn in 0.25 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast.
- The skeletons cannot be controlled. They automatically choose an attack target within approximately 6500 range.
- If no unit is within that range, they move to the closest lane and walk it down like lane creeps.
- If their current attack target turns invisible, the skeletons may stop and do nothing. After a while, they select a new target or return to the lanes.
- All skeletons within [ Carencia de informação ] radius around Wraith King switch to whoever Wraith King casts Explosão Maldita on.
- The skeletons do not block neutral creep camps.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- No matter which source of crit procs, they all instantly kill creeps for Wraith King and grant a charge.
- Unlike other critical strikes, this one also works against wards.
- Mortal Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
Wraith Delay aura affects spell immune allies.
- Reincarnation cannot be prevented in any way as long as Wraith King has enough mana and the ability is off cooldown.
- Provides ground vision at the death location during its delay. /
- If Wraith King has an Égide do Imortal, Reincarnation triggers first, considering it is off cooldown and Wraith King has sufficient mana.
- The slow is applied only once at the beginning of the revival, not at the end.
- The aura affects allied heroes exclusively including Wraith King himself. It does not affect illusions or creep-heroes.
- Wraith Delay does not affect invulnerable or hidden heroes, so they die without getting into Wraith form when killed.
- An ally enters Wraith form when their health reaches 1, unless they are affected by Cova Rasa or have Reincarnation or Aegis of the Immortal ready.
- Units in Wraith form are kept alive by having their minimum health set to 1. Damage taken is technically not reduced.
- When an ally suicides with Pedra de Sangue, it does not enter Wraith form. However, an ally in Wraith form cannot suicide with it.
- When Meepo or one of his clones gets killed outside of the aura's range while 1 of them is within range, he does not enter Wraith form either.
- However, when a Meepo clone dies within the aura's range, that Meepo enters Wraith form, delaying the death.
- Multiple Meepos can be in Wraith form at the same time. When the one who entered it first expires, or another Meepo gets killed outside the aura's range, Meepo dies.
- An allied Duplicata Tempestuosa can enter Wraith form as well, if its health reaches 1 before it expires.
- A Tempest Double does not enter Wraith form if its duration timer reaches 0. It simply vanishes, regardless of being affected by the Wraith Delay aura or not.
- A Tempest Double, that has already entered Wraith form, still vanishes when its duration timer reaches 0. Its duration is not extended.
- Wraith Delay grants the affected heroes unobstructed movement, allowing them to move through units and trees and over cliffs.
- Allies in Wraith form can act freely like regular heroes, but are also still affected by everything like a regular hero, except that they cannot die during it by any means.
- This means they can still be attacked and targeted by spells regularly, making it possible to disable them.
- It also means that, upon entering Wraith form, all buffs and debuffs affecting the hero persist through it. They are not dispelled.
- When the Wraith duration ends, the hero dies. The kill is credited to whoever put the hero in Wraith form.
- Once in Wraith form, the hero cannot be saved by any means. It will die once the duration is over, even while invulnerable or under the effect of e.g. Shallow Grave.
- If the hero gains reincarnation during Wraith form, it still triggers regularly and reincarnates the hero.
- Wraith form causes the hero's model size to increase by 25% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- The Wraith Delay aura is bestowed to nearby allies even while Wraith King is dead.
|Talentos do herói|
|Reencarnação lança Explosão Maldita||25||+25% de roubo de vida para Aura Vampírica|
|Invoca o dobro de Esqueletos||20||Reencarnação sem custo de mana|
|+25 dano de ataque para Esqueletos||15||+15 de Força|
|+20 de velocidade de ataque||10||+40 de DPS para Explosão Maldita|
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Resistente Desativador Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||On the millennial solstice known as Wraith-Night, Ostarion stood frozen amid the carnage, absorbing innumerable souls as his champions sacrificed their lives for the King. Now brimming with Wraith Essence, Ostarion immobilizes his adversaries with Wraithfire Blast, stunning and searing them over time. His greatsword smashes foes in one Mortal Strike, sapping their essence to feed his Vampiric Aura. Only fools trust the erratic reports of Ostarion's death. For when slain, the wraith energies that bind his body begin to reconstitute his parts, joining limb to torso until the Wraith King's Reincarnation comes full circle.|
- Prior to December 13th of 2013, Ostarion, the Wraith King was known as Ostarion, the Skeleton King.
- On December 10th of 2013, Skeleton King was removed from the game for "pressing ceremonial reasons". After the Wraith Night event, he returned as the Wraith King.
- His model was completely reworked from the previous skeleton model to the current model. His color theme was changed from red to green and all his icons were changed accordingly.
- He also got a new voice set, by the same voice actor who also voiced Skeleton King previously. Skeleton King's responses can be found here.
- In DotA1, Wraith King's (who is still known as the Skeleton King in DotA1) name is Leoric. This is a reference to the Skeleton King of Diablo who is also named Leoric. In the transition to Dota 2, his name was changed to Ostarion to avoid copyright issues.
- Copyright issues may also be a reason to why Skeleton King was remodeled and re-titled into Wraith King. Another likely factor for the remodeling was to solve many cosmetic item conflicts with the low-violence model which was made for the Perfect World client. A low-violence model was required for Skeleton King due to strict policies in China against the usage of skeletons in video games.
- Wraith King's responses for buying Bracelete de Mordiggian "I NOW HAVE ALL THE SEXY", buying a Rapieira Divina "Oh, Rapier. NOW YOUR KING IS BALLING OUT OF CONTROL!" and his battle begin line Reproduzir "I'LL HELP MY WEAK AND PUNY ALLIES WHERE I CAN." are a reference to a popular DotA hero guide called "CAPS LOCK LEORIC".
- In several responses, he refers to himself as the "Once and Future King", which is also a title for the Lendário King Arthur.
- One of Wraith King's lines is "We'll lead as three kings" when he activates an Runa de Ilusão. This line has close reference to the song "City Hall" by Tenacious D with the line "We'll lead as two kings".