Auroth the Winter Wyvern is a ranged intelligence hero whose arsenal of spells gives her powerful nuking capability. Usually played as a lane support, Winter Wyvern's spells allow her to fulfill a myriad of roles depending on what her team needs. Arctic Burn grants her with flying movement and increased attack range and night vision for 6 seconds, while causing her attacks to burn enemies' HP over time while slowing them, allowing her to gank and harass with ease. Splinter Blast is a low-cooldown nuke that, while leaving its target unaffected, will slow and deal tremendous damage to all other nearby enemies. Cold Embrace allows Winter Wyvern to encase a target ally within a protective layer of ice, disabling them for the duration of the spell but also rendering them immune to physical damage while healing them for a percentage of their maximum health. Her ultimate, Winter's Curse, turns the enemy's strength against them by stunning the target enemy while forcing all of their nearby allies to attack them. A fearsome ganker and powerful nuker, Winter Wyvern can chill her foes to the bone and wreak havoc on their ranks.
|Auroth, Winter Wyvern|
|Reproduzir "Some breathe fire. I breathe ice."|
|História:||Como muitos grandes poetas, Auroth apenas deseja tempo para escrever, mas a vida da Winter Wyvern é repleta de interrupções. Os épicos dos Vormes Anciões possuem uma longa e vívida história, mas alguns temem que os dragões eruditos restantes não sejam tão prolíficos como já foram um dia, com poucas linhas acrescentadas aos Eddas dos ancivormes desde a última era da grandeza. Auroth lamenta: "Esquecemos que a vida é mais do que o triunfo e a supremacia sobre os inimigos. Precisamos também viver as nossas vidas em busca da expressão criativa." Ela embarca em expedições inquisitivas, coletando livros para inspiração. Mas toda essa pesquisa pode ser terrivelmente distrativa e ela acaba gastando menos tempo com a escrita do que deveria. Apesar de saber que ela deveria estar espreitando pelo seu covil, contribuindo para os Eddas, ela encontra-se ocupada com batalhas épicas contra poderosos inimigos. Ela saqueia castelos, realiza incursões em bibliotecas ancestrais... e se ao acaso acumula glória para si no processo, diz a si mesma que é meramente um efeito colateral de sua pesquisa. O fato é que, enquanto a sua perícia e poder no campo de batalha são lendários, as suas penúrias acadêmicas mal foram matéria de aclamação literária até então. Ela, porém, não se contenta em ser uma protagonista da tradição heroica. Ela deseja também criar uma nova.|
|Voz:||Merle Dandridge (Respostas)|
- Arctic Burn interrupts Winter Wyvern's channeling spells upon cast.
- Temporarily turns Winter Wyvern into a flying unit, allowing her to fly over impassable terrain, trees, units and buildings
- However, it does not grant Winter Wyvern flying vision.
- Increases attack range to 700/800/900/1000, projectile speed to 1200, night vision range to 1200 and reduces attack point to 0.1.
- Each enemy can only receive the debuff once per cast. Successive attacks on the same target neither stack, nor refresh the duration.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 34.09% of the target's current health as damage (before reductions), assuming nothing else affects the target's health.
- Since the damage per second is based on a percentage of the target's current health, it can never kill an enemy by itself.
- During Arctic Burn, Winter Wyvern can neither trigger, nor takes damage from Land Mines.
- Destroys trees within a 250 radius at the end of the duration.
- Cetro de Aghanim turns this spell into a toggle ability.
- As such, it no longer interrupts Winter Wyvern's channeling spells upon cast.
- It also stops proccing any on-cast effect, like how other toggle spells do not.
- Scepter also removes the 1 attack per target limit, allowing her to refresh the debuff with consecutive attacks on the same target.
- Drains mana in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after toggling. Still uses the initial cast cost upon toggling on.
- The initial projectile at a speed between 650 and 4000. It adapts so that it reaches the target in 1 second.
- This means when the target gets more than 4000 range away on cast, it takes more than 1 second to reach it.
- Vice versa, if the target gets closer than 650 range on cast, it takes less than 1 second to reach it.
- The secondary projectiles travel at a static speed of 600.
- Neither initial, nor secondary projectiles can be disjointed.
- Stuns the target and turns it immune to physical damage. The target can still be attacked and affected by magical and pure damage.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 2 + 0.3%/0.4%/0.5%/0.6% health in 0.1 seconds intervals.
- Can heal up to 80 + 12/16/20/24% of maximum health over the duration.
- Cannot be cast on allies who have disabled help from Winter Wyvern.
- Enemies that enter the radius after cast also get taunted for its remaining duration.
- The taunt sticks on the affected units. Getting moved outside the area does not free the unit from the taunt.
- The taunt area is centered around the primary target, meaning it is moved with the target when it gets forcibly moved.
- The taunt has the same priority as [[|16px|link=Axe/Habilidades_antigas#Berserker's Call]] [[Axe/Habilidades_antigas#Berserker's Call|]], but lower priority than [[|16px|link=Legion Commander/Habilidades_antigas#Duel]] [[Legion Commander/Habilidades_antigas#Duel|]].
- Same priority means, affected units attack either Axe or the curse target, depending on which taunt affected the unit first.
- The taunt does not affect buildings, wards, or spell immune, invulnerable or hidden units.
- Only affects units allied to the target. This means when cast on an enemy, neutral creeps are not taunted, and vice versa.
- All affected units have any damage they take fully negated. HP Removal is not negated.
- The shatter from [[|16px|link=Ancient Apparition/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Blast]] [[Ancient Apparition/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Blast|]] does occur when the target's health drops below the threshold. However the damage source of the final HP Removal is credited to Winter Wyvern instead. Therefore the kill is still credited Winter Wyvern and not Ancient Apparition.
- If the target gets killed by its allies during the curse, Winter Wyvern gets credit for the kill, except under the following circumstances:
- If the target is affected by [[|16px|link=Necrophos/Habilidades_antigas#Reaper's Scythe]] [[Necrophos/Habilidades_antigas#Reaper's Scythe|]] upon dying, Necrophos gets the kill credit, no matter who made the killing blow.
- If Winter's Curse is cast on a Meepo clone and the original then uses the suicide of Pedra de Sangue, it counts as a suicide, not as a kill for Winter Wyvern.
- Does not disable any abilities. However, most passive abilities are coded to not affect allied units.
- When the primary target dies, the taunt effect ends immediately.
|Talentos do herói|
|-3s de intervalo entre usos para Explosão Estilhaçante||25||+15% de retardo para Cauterização Ártica|
|-35s de tempo para renascer||20||+120 de ouro por minuto|
|+50 de dano||15||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
|+7 de Força||10||+8 de Inteligência|
- O dano de ataque é adicionado como bônus, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
- A redução de tempo para renascer não pode ser reduzida abaixo de 1 segundo.
- Winter Wyvern made her first official Dota 2 appearance in the New Bloom trailer "The Coming of the Year Beast" which was showcased the first time after the finals of the Dota 2 Asia Championship 2015 on the 9th of February 2015. The trailer video was later posted on the official Dota2 blog as part 1 of the New Bloom event.
- Her next official appearance was in the comic "The new neighbors", which was posted on the 10th of February 2015 on the official Dota2 blog. In the comic, she is depicted as an "artistic" dragon with interests in books who does not follow the traditional behavior of dragons razing cities to the ground.
- Much like Legion Commander, who is also voiced by Merle Dandridge, the gender of Winter Wyvern was changed from male to female with the transition from DotA to Dota 2.
- In DotA, Winter Wyvern makes use the model of the Warcraft 3 Versão of a frost wyrm, a well known undead dragon type from the Warcraft universe.
- Winter Wyvern's response when meeting Axe as an ally, Reproduzir "In this world, nothing is certain but ice and axes" is a nod to a quote by Benjamin Franklin, which states: "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- Winter Wyvern's response, "Winter is coming. Winter Wyvern that is." is a reference to Game of Thrones, specifically the motto of the House of Stark: "Winter is coming."
- Winter Wyvern's rivalry line towards Dragon Knight Reproduzir"I knew Slyrak, Dragon Knight. You're no Slyrak." is a reference to Lloyd Bentsen's political quip "... I knew Jack Kennedy... Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy".
- When the hero's abilities were showcased in The International 2016, Winter's Curse was cast on a Naga Siren, which caused her team mates, Gyrocopter, Ancient Apparition, Earthshaker and Storm Spirit, to kill her. This is in reference to how Aui_2000, who played Naga during Game 4 in the finals of the previous International against CDEC, was subsequently kicked out of the team.