Animação de uso:+
Alcance de ataque adicional: 350/425/500/575
Bônus de velocidade de projétil: 500
Visão noturna adicional: 400
Vida atual como dano por segundo: 6%/7%/8%/9%
Duração do dano: 5
Transforma Cauterização Ártica em uma habilidade ativavel que drena 30 de mana por segundo quando ativa. Remove o limite de ataques por alvo.
Slow persists and attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Arctic Burn interrupts Winter Wyvern's channeling spells upon cast.
- Temporarily turns Winter Wyvern into a flying unit, allowing her to fly over impassable terrain, trees, units and buildings.
- However, it does not grant Winter Wyvern flying vision.
- Increases attack range to 775/850/925/1000, projectile speed to 1200, night vision range to 1200 and reduces attack point to 0.1.
- Each enemy can only receive the debuff once per cast. Successive attacks on the same target neither stack, nor refresh the duration.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 27%/30%/34%/38% of the target's current health as damage (before reductions), assuming nothing else affects the target's health.
- Since the damage per second is based on a percentage of the target's current health, it can never kill an enemy by itself.
- During Arctic Burn, Winter Wyvern can neither trigger nor take damage from .
- Destroys trees within a 250 radius at the end of the duration.
- Does not affect wards, buildings, .
turns this spell into a toggle ability.
- As such, it no longer interrupts Winter Wyvern's channeling spells upon cast.
- Scepter also removes the 1 attack per target limit, allowing her to refresh the debuff with consecutive attacks on the same target.
- Drains mana in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after toggling. Still uses the initial cast cost upon toggling on.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1200
Raio dos estilhaços: 500
Retardo de movimento: 30%
Duração do retardo: 4
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Secondary projectiles are launched towards spell immune enemies. Does not slow or attempt to damage spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
Initial projectile cannot be disjointed. Secondary projectiles can be disjointed with any disjoint, except invisibility.
- The initial projectile travels at a speed between 650 and 4000. It adapts so that it reaches the target in 1 second.
- This means when the target gets more than 4000 range away on cast, it takes more than 1 second to reach it.
- Vice versa, if the target gets closer than 650 range on cast, it takes less than 1 second to reach it.
- The secondary projectiles travel at a static speed of 600.
- The stun of the level 25 talent only affects the secondary taragets, like the damage and slow.
- The stun does not replace the slow. The slow is still applied, effectively slowing hit units for 2 seconds.
- The splinters first apply the damage, then the debuff.
- Stuns the target and turns it immune to physical damage. The target can still be attacked and affected by magical and pure damage.
- Can regenerate up to 56/72/88/104 + 12%/16%/20%/24% of a unit's max health over its full duration.
- Cannot be cast on allies who have disabled help from Winter Wyvern.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 800
Redução de dano em alvos amaldiçoados: 100%
Bônus de velocidade de ataque para alvos amaldiçõados: 55
Can target spell immune enemies. Cannot taunt spell immune enemies. Taunt persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity.
- Enemies that enter the radius after cast also get taunted for its remaining duration.
- The taunt is based on an aura, with an infinite linger duration. The debuff gets cleared as soon as the primary target loses the debuff or dies.
- This means the taunt sticks on the affected units, and getting moved outside the area does not free the unit from the taunt.
- The taunt area is centered around the primary target, meaning it is moved with the target when it gets forcibly moved.
- The taunt has the same priority as
, but lower priority than .
- Same priority means that affected units attack the first taunt source, and switch to the other source once the first one expires.
- Taunts generally have a higher priority than Fear, however, Fear prevents the unit from attacking while taunted.
- The taunt does not affect buildings, wards, and invulnerable or hidden units.
- Only affects units allied to the target. This means when cast on an enemy, neutral creeps are not taunted, and vice versa.
- All affected units gain 100% damage reduction, they do not gain damage negation. HP Removal is not reduced.
- If the target gets killed by its allies or enemies during the curse, Winter Wyvern gets credit for the kill, except under the following circumstances:
- If the target is affected by upon dying, gets the kill credit, no matter who made the killing blow.
- Does not disable any abilities. However, most passive abilities do not affect allied units.
- When the primary target dies, the taunt effect ends immediately.
|Talentos do herói|
|2s de atordoamento para||25||+1,5s de duração para|
|-5s de intervalo entre usos para||20||+15% de retardo para|
|+500 de visão noturna||15||+350 de vida|
|+60 de dano||10||+90 de ouro por minuto|
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
- O ouro fornecido pelo talento não é seguro.
- O talento de visão noturna não ultrapassa nenhuma redução de visão.
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Frustrated with writer's block, Auroth, the Eldwurm scholar takes flight from her lair to forge a new, heroic narrative—with herself as protagonist. Where most dragons originate fire, the Winter Wyvern stores unfathomable cold. Soaring over the treeline, she breathes a blistering chill, causing painful Arctic Burns. Frozen crystals form inside her gullet, shattering upon impact to Splinter Blast hordes of closely packed foes. Gentle with her companions, she holds them in a Cold Embrace, wrapping them in healing ice. Auroth has no time for would-be dragonslayers. Compelling her attackers to turn against one another, her Winter's Curse resolves the problem before any intruder ever sets foot in her lair.|
- Winter Wyvern made her first official Dota 2 appearance in the New Bloom trailer "The Coming of the Year Beast" which was showcased the first time after the finals of the Dota 2 Asia Championship 2015 on the 9th of February 2015. The trailer video was later posted on the official Dota 2 blog as part 1 of the New Bloom event.
- Her next official appearance was in the comic "The new neighbors", which was posted on the 10th of February 2015 on the official Dota 2 blog. In the comic, she is depicted as an "artistic" dragon with interests in books who does not follow the traditional behavior of dragons razing cities to the ground.
- Much like  , who is also voiced by Merle Dandridge, the gender of Winter Wyvern was changed from male to female with the transition from DotA to Dota 2.
- In DotA, Winter Wyvern makes use the model of the Warcraft 3 version of a frost wyrm, a well known undead dragon type from the Warcraft universe.
- Winter Wyvern's response when meeting ▶️ "In this world, nothing is certain but ice and axes" is a nod to a quote by Benjamin Franklin, which states: "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." as an ally,
- Winter Wyvern's response, ▶️ "Winter is coming. Winter Wyvern that is." is a reference to Game of Thrones, specifically the motto of the House of Stark: "Winter is coming."
- Winter Wyvern's rivalry line towards ▶️"I knew Slyrak, Dragon Knight. You're no Slyrak." is a reference to Lloyd Bentsen's political quip "... I knew Jack Kennedy... Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy".
- When the hero's abilities were showcased in The International 2016, Winter's Curse was cast on a Naga Siren, which caused her team mates, Gyrocopter, Ancient Apparition, Earthshaker and Storm Spirit, to kill her. This is in reference to how Aui_2000, who played Naga during Game 4 in the finals of the previous International against CDEC, was subsequently kicked out of the team.