Lyralei the Windranger is a ranged intelligence hero that uses powerful abilities in conjunction with her physical attack to take down enemies. Despite being an intelligence Hero, Windranger's playstyle resembles that of an agility Hero, due in large part to her skill set. Windranger is most often played as an offlane solo due to her escape, long range harass, and farm capability; however, she is quite versatile and can be fielded as a midlaner, roamer, lane support, or even a carry, if the game calls for it. She is famous for her immense utility and versatility.
- Shackleshot travels at a speed of 1650 and can be disjointed.
- The projectile searches for enemies or trees within 23 degrees at the opposite side of the target from where Shackleshot was cast.
- This means when Windranger blinks away after cast, it latches on targets based on the cast location, not her new location.
- Shackleshot always prioritizes units over trees as a secondary target.
- If the target does not get shackled, it is only briefly stunned (using the default Stunned debuff).
- If the target gets shackled to a unit, both of them are stunned for the full duration (using the debuff).
- The stun persists, even when the primary or the secondary unit dies, or the tree is destroyed earlier.
- The stun also persists, when one of the targets gets freed from the stun earlier.
- When the primary target dies before the shackle reaches it, it still can latch to a secondary unit and stun it.
- The arrow travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.87 seconds to reach max distance.
- The arrow can damage units up to 2725 range away (2600 travel distance + 125 damage radius).
- The full damage is done after the full 1.0 seconds of channeling. Each channeled 0.01 seconds increase its damage by 1%.
- Every time the arrow hits an enemy, its current damage is reduced by 10%.
- This is how much damage the arrow deals (before reductions) after hitting a certain amount of units:
- 1 Unit: 108/180/252/324
- 2 Units: 97.2/162/226.8/291.6
- 6 Units: 63.8/106.3/148.8/191.3
- 10 Units: 41.8/69.7/97.6/125.5
- 15 Units: 24.7/41.2/57.6/74.1
- 25 Units: 8.6/14.4/20.1/25.8
- The arrow provides 400 radius flying vision as it travels, which sticks at its final location for 3.34 seconds.
- The arrow blocks neutral creep camps.
- The arrow destroys trees within 75 radius around it while traveling. Hit trees do not reduce its damage.
- The sound of a bow getting stretched during the cast and channeling time is audible to allies only.
- Focus Fire orders Windranger to attack the target upon cast.
- Only reduces Windranger's main and bonus damage when attacking the target. Damage from item effects (e.g. , ) is unaffected.
- Focus Fire does not guarantee full attack speed. The provided attack speed can be negated by strong attack speed slows.
- Windranger can switch attack targets without losing the buff against the Focus Fire target.
- When switching attack targets, the attack speed adapts as soon as the projectile is launched, while the damage adapts after the projectile hits.
- This means when the attack target is switched, the first attack against the new target deals reduced damage. The following attacks deal normal damage.
- This also goes the other way. When switching back to the Focus Fire target, the first attack deals normal damage, the following attacks reduced damage.
- Casting Focus Fire on multiple targets only grants the attack speed and damage reduction against the target of the most recent cast.
- Focus Fire ends prematurely when Windranger dies, but persists through the target's death.
- Focus Fire cast range is relative to Windranger's attack range and is increased with items like .
|Talentos do herói|
|30% de redução de intervalo entre usos||25||+35% de chance de miniatordoar para|
|concede invisibilidade||20||+1s de duração para|
|+100 de alcance de ataque||15||+100 de dano para|
|+30% de retardo para||10||+1,75 de regeneração de mana|
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Desativador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Born in the midst of a ruinous tempest, Lyralei has always been one with the elemental wind. Swift of foot, and true of aim, she Windruns across the battlefield, avoiding attacks as she charges a Powershot to pierce foes from afar. Armed with both quiver and rope, the Windranger binds enemies together with a handy Shackleshot. Honing her concentration, Lyralei launches a relentless sequence of arrows, Focus Firing on a single target until it resembles little more than an oversized pincushion.|
- In DotA, Windranger was known as Alleria, the Windrunner. Alleria Windrunner is a character from the Warcraft universe. In the November 21, 2013 update, her name was changed to "Windranger", likely to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard.
- Windranger's current name, Lyralei, is a partial anagram of Alleria (one of the A's was replaced with the Y).