Lyralei, the Windranger, is a ranged intelligence hero that uses powerful abilities in conjunction with her physical attack to take down enemies. Despite being an intelligence Hero, Windranger's playstyle resembles that of an agility Hero, due in large part to her skill set. Windranger is most often played as an offlane solo due to her escape, long range harass, and farm capability; however, she is quite versatile and can be fielded as a midlaner, roamer, lane support, or even a carry, if the game calls for it. She is famous for her immense utility and versatility.
- Shackleshot travels at a speed of 1650.
- The projectile searches for enemies or trees within 46 degrees at the opposite side of the target from where Shackleshot was cast.
- This means when Windranger blinks away after cast, it latches on targets based on the cast location, not her new location.
- The complete search area is shaped like a triangle. 575 is the triangle's height.
- Therefore, the triangle has two sides with a length of 624,66, and the third side has a length of 488,15
- Shackleshot always prioritizes units over trees as a secondary target.
- If the target does not get shackled, it is only briefly stunned (using the default Stunned debuff).
- If the target gets shackled to a unit, both of them are stunned for the full duration (using the debuff).
- The stun persists, even when the primary or the secondary unit dies, or the tree is destroyed earlier.
- The stun also persists, when one of the targets gets freed from the stun earlier.
- When the primary target dies before the shackle reaches it, it still can latch to a secondary unit and stun it.
- The stun duration increasing talent only affects the success stun duration. The fail stun duration is not increased.
- The arrow travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.87 seconds to reach max distance.
- The arrow can damage units up to 2725 range away (travel distance + damage radius).
- The full damage is done after the full 1 seconds of channeling. Each channeled 0.03 seconds increase its damage by 5/8.33/11.67/15 ( 8.33/11.67/15/18.33).
- Every time the arrow hits an enemy, its current damage is reduced by 20%.
- This is how much damage a fully channeled arrow deals (before reductions) after hitting up to 10 units:
- Nível 1: 150 / 120 / 96 / 76.8 / 61.4 / 49.1 / 39.3 / 31.4 / 25.1 / 20.1
- Nível 2: 250 / 200 / 160 / 128 / 102.4 / 81.9 / 65.5 / 52.4 / 41.9 / 33.5
- Nível 3: 350 / 280 / 224 / 179.2 / 143.4 / 114.7 / 91.8 / 73.4 / 58.7 / 47
- Nível 4: 450 / 360 / 288 / 230.4 / 184.3 / 147.4 / 117.9 / 94.3 / 75.4 / 60.3
- This is how much it deals with the Disparo Poderoso damage talent leveled:
- Nível 1: 250 / 200 / 160 / 128 / 102.4 / 81.9 / 65.5 / 52.4 / 41.9 / 33.5
- Nível 2: 350 / 280 / 224 / 179.2 / 143.4 / 114.7 / 91.8 / 73.4 / 58.7 / 47
- Nível 3: 450 / 360 / 288 / 230.4 / 184.3 / 147.4 / 117.9 / 94.3 / 75.4 / 60.3
- Nível 4: 550 / 440 / 352 / 281.6 / 225.3 / 180.2 / 144.2 / 115.4 / 92.3 / 73.8
- To reach 1 damage, the arrow needs to hit 23/25/27/28 (Talento 25/27/28/29) units.
- The arrow provides 400 radius flying vision as it travels, which sticks at its final location for 3.34 seconds.
- The arrow destroys trees within 75 radius around it while traveling. Hit trees do not reduce its damage.
- The sound of a bow getting stretched during channeling time is audible to allies only.
- Windrun interrupts Windranger's channeling spells upon cast.
- Grants Windranger 100% evasion for its duration. This means attacks with True Strike are not avoided.
- The slow is provided by an aura on Windranger. Its debuff lingers for 2,5 seconds.
- When the level 20 talent is chosen, Windrun turns Windranger invisible and phased for its duration.
- During the fade time, Windranger can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- The invisibility is provided by a second buff, so breaking it prevents Windranger from going invisible again.
- Windranger can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- The cast range of Focus Fire always equals the caster's attack range.
- However, this does not include the unlimited range while is active.
- Focus Fire orders Windranger to attack the target upon cast.
- Focus Fire allows Windranger to move while attacking the Focus Fire target.
- Windranger will automatically attack the Focus Fire target whenever she is in range, unless she is manually stopped and not moving.
- Only reduces Windranger's main and bonus damage when attacking the target. Damage from item effects (e.g. , ) is unaffected.
- Windranger can switch attack targets without losing the buff against the Focus Fire target.
- When switching attack targets, the attack speed and damage adapt as soon as the attack begins.
- Casting Focus Fire on multiple targets only grants the attack speed and damage reduction against the most recent target.
- Focus Fire ends prematurely when Windranger dies, but persists through the target's death.
- Although the level 25 talent's bash duration is set to 0.01 seconds, it lasts 0.03-0.04 seconds due to the server tick rate limit.
|Talentos do herói|
|30% de redução de intervalo entre usos||25||+35% de chance de miniatordoar para|
|concede invisibilidade||20||+1s de duração para|
|+100 de alcance de ataque||15||+100 de dano para|
|+30% de retardo para||10||+1,75 de regeneração de mana|
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Desativador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Born in the midst of a ruinous tempest, Lyralei has always been one with the elemental wind. Swift of foot, and true of aim, she Windruns across the battlefield, avoiding attacks as she charges a Powershot to pierce foes from afar. Armed with both quiver and rope, the Windranger binds enemies together with a handy Shackleshot. Honing her concentration, Lyralei launches a relentless sequence of arrows, Focus Firing on a single target until it resembles little more than an oversized pincushion.|
- In DotA, Windranger was known as Alleria, the Windrunner. Alleria Windrunner is a character from the Warcraft universe. In the November 21, 2013 update, her name was changed to "Windranger", likely to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard.
- Windranger's current name, Lyralei, is a partial anagram of Alleria (one of the A's was replaced with the Y).