Skitskurr the Weaver is a ranged agility hero, renowned for being one of the hardest heroes in the game to properly lock down and kill, despite his extreme frailty. This is mainly due to his low-cooldown Shukuchi ability, which provides him both max movement speed and invisibility when used, making him highly effective at chasing enemies as well as escaping from battle. In addition, his ultimate, Time Lapse, is yet another survival tool, allowing Weaver to regain the position and health points he had precisely 5 seconds prior to activation. His exceptional ability to maneuver around the battle, seeking the most fragile enemy heroes, is bolstered by his last two abilities. The Swarm is a wave of insects projected in front of Weaver that latch onto any visible enemy they come across. Until they are killed off, they will gradually inflict damage over time, reduce enemy armor, and perhaps most importantly, provide vision to Weaver. Finally, Geminate Attack allows Weaver to passively launch an additional attack every few seconds, making his offensive all the more potent. Not a hero capable of standing on the front lines, Weaver is nonetheless a huge threat against a team that has little ability to prevent his extreme maneuverability.
|Reproduzir "Fate weaves the threads of our lives together. Fate also wields the blade that cuts them short."|
|Função:||Carregador / Escapista|
|História:||O tecido da criação necessita de cuidados constantes, para que não se reduza a trapos, pois quando se desfaz, leva mundos inteiros consigo. O trabalho dos Weavers é manter o tecido firme, reparando os pontos desgastados na malha da realidade. Os Weavers também defendem-no dos seres que roem e colocam os seus ovos em regiões mais desgastadas, cujos descendentes devoram um universo inteiro se os Weavers não estiverem atentos. Skitskurr era um mestre Weaver, encarregado de manter um pequeno trecho de criação bem tecido e inalterado. Mas o trabalho não o satisfazia o bastante. Incomodava-o que todo o trabalho original de criação estivesse no passado. O Tear tinha executado seu trabalho e seguiu em frente. Ele queria criar em vez de simplesmente manter – queria tecer mundos idealizados por ele. Começou fazendo pequenas alterações no seu domínio, mas a excitação da criação provou-se viciante, e as suas ações tornaram-se ainda mais ousadas, em direção oposta ao padrão tecido por Tear. Então vieram os guardiões com as suas tesouras, e o mundo do Weaver foi removido, cortado da tapeçaria cósmica, a qual foi tecida novamente sem ele. Agora Skitskurr estava sozinho, afastado do seu povo, uma situação que teria atormentado qualquer outro Weaver. Mas Skitskurr alegrou-se, pois agora era livre: livre para criar para si e começar do zero. As matérias-primas de que precisava para tecer uma nova realidade estavam à sua volta. Tudo o que ele tinha de fazer era romper das costuras este velho mundo.|
|Voz:||David Scully (Respostas)|
- The Swarm moves forward at a speed of 600.
- The beetles spawn within a 300 radius around of Weaver (random position) and move as a swarm forward.
- When an enemy unit comes within 100 radius of a beetle, the beetle latches onto it.
- Always attaches in front of a unit, 64 range away from it. This means when the unit turns, the beetle turns with it.
- The beetles can latch on units 3400 range away (300 spawn radius + 3000 travel distance +100 latch radius).
- When a beetle latches on a target, it remains there until it is killed or expires.
- The armor reduction is gone once the beetle is killed or expires.
- The beetles do not actually attack their targets, but rather the spell simply deals damage to them in the set intervals.
- The Swarm's damage is blocked by Damage Block.
- The beetles instantly die when their latch target turns invisible, but not when they turn invulnerable or hidden.
- The armor reduction is independent from the damage. It keeps reducing armor on ethereal targets, but not invulnerable targets.
- Beetles attack at 1.25/1.1/0.95/0.8 second intervals, starting immediately when latching on a unit, resulting in 13/15/17/21 attacks.
- The armor reduction is applied with the same intervals, but happens before the damage is applied.
- The Swarm can deal up to 260/300/340/420 damage (before reductions) to a single unit and reduce up to 13/15/17/21 armor.
- When the beetles get affected by [[|16px|link=Faceless Void/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Faceless Void/Habilidades antigas#|]] they instantly die.
- The beetles provide flying vision while traveling forwards, and ground vision when attached to a unit.
- The beetles block neutral creep camps while traveling and while latched.
- Shukuchi does not interrupt Weaver's channeling spells upon cast.
- Can only damage the same unit once per cast.
- During the fade time, Weaver can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Unlike other phasing invisibility spells, Shukuchi turns Weaver phased directly on cast, instead of after the fade time.
- Weaver can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Causes Weaver to perform an instant attack on the attack target 0.25 seconds after the leading attack.
- This means the extra attack is a regular attack, using Weaver's 900 projectile speed and being disjointable.
- It also means that it can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- If Weaver is blinded, the geminate attack can miss, unless he has True Strike. It can also miss to evasion.
- The geminate attack is launched 0.25 seconds after the initial attack, so it does not matter if the leading attack misses or not.
- Has no range limit. If the target moves far away before the geminate attack is launched, it still launches.
- Weaver is ordered to stop right after getting moved back. However, shift-queued commands are not canceled.
- Only affects Weaver's position, health, mana and status debuffs. Buffs are not removed.
- It does not matter how long Weaver is already affected by debuffs, they simply are completely removed, if they can be removed.
- Time Lapse does not damage Weaver, it manipulates his health. So it does not interact with any on-damage effect.
- When cast right after respawning, the health, mana and position are set to what they were before the death.
- This means that Time Lapse does not kill the caster when cast immediately after respawning.
- When having Cetro de Aghanim, Time Lapse turns into a unit-targeted spell, able to target allied heroes.
- Double-clicking the ability with Aghanim's Scepter automatically targets self.
- Applies the disjoint and strong dispel on the target ally as well.
- Does not order the target to stop, so their channeling spells are not canceled. This is also why it has a backswing when upgraded.
- When cast on allies who just respawned, their health, mana and position are not set back to what they were before the death.
- This means allies cannot be sent back to their death location after respawning, unlike how Weaver can when cast on self.
|Talentos do herói|
|+200 de velocidade de movimento para Shukuchi||25||+35% de resistência mágica|
|+15 de Agilidade||20||+200 de vida|
|+7 a todos os atributos||15||+25 de dano|
|+30 de dano para Shukuchi||10||+6 de Força|
- O dano de ataque é adicionado como bônus, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- Weaver's original title was Nerubian Weaver, and his original name was Anub'seran. Nerubians are a race of arachnids in the Warcraft universe.
- Weaver's fun name in DotA was Anoob'seran.
- Geminate Attack is frequently misread as Germinate Attack. To geminate is to double, coming from the Latin word for twin (as in Gemini).
- Shukuchi is a Japanese term for rapid movement, or teleportation. The ability's name is a reference to an ability of the same name of a character named Soujiro from the anime Rurouni Kenshin.
- Weaver draws many inspirations from a character of the same name in the novel, Perdido Street Station.
- Weaver's Time Lapse icon may also be a reference to the box art of the movie Aliens 3, considering that Sigourney Weaver has the lead role in the film.