We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Demnok Lannik the Warlock is a ranged intelligence hero who possesses many powerful teamfight spells capable of inflicting chaos upon the enemy team. Shadow Word is a highly versatile spell, as it allows him to support allies by healing them or harass enemies by dealing damage over time, giving him strong lane presence. Beyond the early game, Warlock can turn any teamfight in his team's favor as his other spells are strong when unleashed against multiple enemies. Fatal Bonds causes all enemies linked together to take bonus damage when one of their number takes damage, magnifying the strength of area-of-effect spells, while Upheaval can allow him to greatly slow any enemies caught in the radius of the spell, making it harder for them to maneuver in fights or escape. His ultimate, Chaotic Offering, summons a Golem after stunning all enemies in a wide area, allowing him to throw them into disarray. While unassuming and weak by himself, Warlock is a dangerous threat in any teamfight as his spells allow him to turn the enemies' numbers against them and sow chaos amongst their ranks.
|Demnok Lannik, Warlock|
|Reproduzir "Chaos comes at my command!"|
|Função:||Suporte / Iniciador / Desativador|
|História:||Como Curador Chefe e Diretor de Aquisições para os Arquivos Misteriosos da Academia Ultimyr, Demnok Lannik era incansável na sua procura de livros perdidos, raros e proibidos. Nenhum templo amaldiçoado era tão agourento, nem caminho de caverna traiçoeiro, para criar uma preocupação com a sua sobrevivência suficiente para o impedir de entrar, caso os rumores sugerissem que havia algum panfleto ou saber primordial dentro das suas profundezas. No entanto, as suas investigações desencadeavam entidades protetoras tão frequentemente, que ele finalmente achou necessário dominar as artes mágicas. Ele dedicou-se tão arduamente a aprender magia como quando procurava incunábulos com uma minuciosa obsessão, tornando-se no no mais poderoso Mago da Academia em menos tempo do que a maioria dos praticantes precisavam para terminar um curso de trabalho estudantil. Quase como uma reconsideração, esculpiu um bastão de madeira sombria e invocou para dentro de si um espírito cativo dos Infernos Exteriores. E antecipando o dia em que ele terá recuperado cada livro de feitiços perdido, já começou a escrever o seu próprio Manual Negro. Este será indubitavelmente instrutivo.|
|Voz:||Sam A. Mowry (Respostas)|
- Shared damage is the same damage type as the source of the damage.
- Fatal Bonds' damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Spreads the damage before it is reduced or amplified in any way on the receiving target.
- When, for example, Abaddon
gets damaged while under the effect of [[|16px|link=Abaddon/Habilidades antigas#Borrowed Time]] [[Abaddon/Habilidades antigas#Borrowed Time|]], the bonds still spread the damage, before Borrowed Time turns it into heals.
- This also goes for illusions. When damaging a bonded illusion, the damage is spread before it gets amplified for the illusions.
- This also goes for finishing blows. When, for example, a unit at 10 health is hit by e.g. 1000 damage, the bonds still spread 25% of the 1000 damage.
- When, for example, Abaddon
- Only spreads the 3 damage types. Does not spread HP Removal.
- The distance between the bonded units does not matter. Once bonded, they always spread or receive the spread damage.
- The spread damage is always sourced to Warlock. If a unit dies to the damage done by Fatal Bonds, Warlock is credited, no matter who caused the damage which got spread.
- Upon cast, the spell searches for visible enemy units within 700 of the cast target and binds them instantly together.
- Links the closest units to the initial target, instead of randomly choosing targets within the search radius.
- The damage caused by Fatal Bonds does not cause aggro. Bonded neutral creeps do not react on the damage.
- Increases the total damage output of every damage by 50%/75%/100%/125% when the maximum amount of units is bonded.
- Successive casts of Fatal Bonds fully stack and work independently from each other.
- When Fatal Bonds gets dispelled, the dispelled unit no longer spreads damage to other still bonded units.
- However, the dispelled unit still takes spread damage when a still bonded unit takes damage.
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Deals damage or heals in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 12 instances.
- Can deal up to 180/300/420/540 damage to the target (before reductions), or heal for the same amount if cast on an ally.
- Successive casts of Shadow Word fully stack and work independently from each other.
- The first sound is played when the target is an ally, the second sound when it is an enemy.
- The longer the spell gets channeled, the stronger units get slowed when standing inside the area.
- The strength of the slow is based on the channel duration, not on how long a unit stands in the affected area.
- The slow percentage increases by 3.5%/7%/10.5%/14% in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after spell cast.
- So it takes 12.5/6.5/4.5/3.5 seconds for the slow to reach the 84% slow cap.
- The slow debuff is applied or refreshed in the same intervals.
- Golems are always summoned at the center of the targeted area.
- The summoned golems are treated as heroes by most spells.
- This means that they cannot be dominated or converted by [[|16px|link=Chen/Habilidades antigas#Holy Persuasion]] [[Chen/Habilidades antigas#Holy Persuasion|]], Helm of the Dominator, or [[|16px|link=Enchantress/Habilidades antigas#Enchant]] [[Enchantress/Habilidades antigas#Enchant|]] (slows instead).
- They are also not valid target for spells like Hand of Midas, [[|16px|link=Enigma/Habilidades antigas#Demonic Conversion]] [[Enigma/Habilidades antigas#Demonic Conversion|]], or [[|16px|link=Doom/Habilidades antigas#Devour]] [[Doom/Habilidades antigas#Devour|]].
- Most spells which can target heroes only can target the golems (e.g. [[|16px|link=Dazzle/Habilidades antigas#Shallow Grave]] [[Dazzle/Habilidades antigas#Shallow Grave|]], or [[|16px|link=Razor/Habilidades antigas#Static Link]] [[Razor/Habilidades antigas#Static Link|]]).
- Most buffs and debuffs last on the golems as long as they do on heroes.
- Cetro de Aghanim upgraded Chaotic Offering summons both golems simultaneously after the effect delay.
- Destroys trees within 600 radius at the targeted point upon cast.
- The visual effect and sounds during the effect delay are visible and audible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone as well.
Golem de Warlock[editar]
- Permanent Immolation is an aura. The debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed.
- Can deal up to 1800/2400/3000 damage to a single unit (before reductions) when it stays within range for its whole duration.
- Permanent Immolation of multiple golems fully stacks with each other.
|Talentos do herói|
|+15 à armadura de Golens da Oferenda Caótica||25||Imunidade a magias para Golens da Oferenda Caótica|
|-30s de tempo para renascer||20||+350 de vida|
|-4s de intervalo entre usos para Palavra Sombria||15||+150 de alcance de uso|
|+6 a todos os atributos||10||+20% de experiência obtida|
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A redução de tempo para renascer não pode ser reduzida abaixo de 1 segundo.
- In DotA, Warlock's ultimate is named Rain of Chaos and the summoned unit was called an Infernal, a hulking golem with green-colored flames. Both names were changed in the transition to Dota 2 to avoid copyright conflicts.
- Warlock is related to Disruptor
and Axe , as he comes from the Oglodi tribe.
- Warlock's response Reproduzir "Just for that, I'm unfiending you." when killed is probably a play on "Unfriending you" an action in the popular social network Facebook where a person removes another from their friend list.
- The response Reproduzir "Bloodied but unbowed" when respawning is a reference to William Ernest Henley's poem "Invictus".
- Fatal Bonds' sound effect is based on this Reproduzir otherwise unused voice line.