- Fatal Bonds has no bounce delay, so all targets are bound at the same time.
- The binding has no priority, and always goes for the closest units.
- Shared damage is the same damage type as the source of the damage.
- This means physical damage is spread as physical damage, magical damage as magical and pure damage as pure.
- Because of that, the shared damage does interact with every on-damage effect like disabling .
- This also means it is fully affected by damage manipulation, like Warlock's spell damage amplification.
- Fatal Bonds' damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Spreads the damage before it is reduced or amplified in any way on the receiving target.
- When, for example, gets damaged while under the effect of , the bonds still spread the damage, before Borrowed Time turns it into heals.
- This also goes for illusions. When damaging a bonded illusion, the damage is spread before it gets amplified for the illusions.
- This also goes for finishing blows. When, for example, a unit at 10 health is hit by e.g. 1000 damage, the bonds still spread based on the 1000 damage.
- Only spreads the 3 damage types. Does not spread HP Removal.
- The distance between the bonded units does not matter. Once bonded, they always spread or receive the spread damage.
- The spread damage is always sourced to Warlock. If a unit dies to the damage done by Fatal Bonds, Warlock is always credited.
- The damage caused by Fatal Bonds does not cause aggro. Bonded neutral creeps do not react on the damage.
- Increases the total damage output of every damage by 65%/85%/105%/125% ( 90%/110%/130%/150%) when the maximum amount of units is bonded.
- Successive casts of Fatal Bonds fully stack and work independently from each other.
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Deals damage or heals in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 12 instances.
- Pode causar até 180/300/420/540 de dano em um alvo (antes das reduções), ou curar a mesma quantidade se usada em um aliado.
- Successive casts of Shadow Word fully stack and work independently from each other.
- Pode ser usado em entregadores aliados.
- The first sound is played when the target is an ally, the second sound when it is an enemy.
- The talent turns Shadow Word into an area-targeted spell, so that it cannot directly target units anymore.
- The strength of the slow is based on the channel duration, not on how long a unit stands in the affected area.
- The slow percentage increases by 3.5%/7%/10.5%/14% in 0,5 second intervals, starting 0,5 seconds after spell cast.
- So it takes 12/6/4/3 seconds for the slow to reach the 84% slow cap.
- The slow debuff is applied or refreshed in the same intervals.
- Golems are always summoned at the center of the targeted area.
- The golems are creep-heroes and ancient creeps, making them interact differently with several spells. For detailed interactions follow the two links.
upgraded Chaotic Offering summons the second golem 0,4 seconds after the first golem.
- This effectively extends the total stun duration to Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido seconds.
- Upon spawning, the golems destroy all trees within a 600 radius around them.
- The visual effect and sounds during the effect delay are visible and audible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone as well.
- When the level 20 talent is chosen, one golem is summoned whenever Warlock dies, on his death location.
- This golem's stats are based on the current level of Chaotic Offering. The level 25 talents are applied as well, whichever is chosen.
- neither affects the golem's stats, nor does it make death summon 2 golems. It is always one golem.
- The golem is not summoned when Warlock dies while holding the .
- Unlike a regular cast, the golem is summoned instantly upon Warlock's death. The area stun of Chaotic Offering is also applied around Warlock.
- When the level 25 talent for it is chosen, the golems are summoned with permanent spell immunity.
Golem do Warlock[editar]
|Golem do Warlock|
|Criatura heroica Ancestral|
- Imolação Permanente é uma aura. O efeito negativo dura por 0,5 segundo.
- Causa dano em intervalos de 1 segundo, começando 1 segundo após o efeito ser aplicado.
- Pode causar até 45/75/105 de dano em uma unidade (antes das reduções)quando ela permanece no alcance durante toda a duração.
- Imolação Permanente de múltiplos Golems acumulam um com os outros.
Erro Lua em Módulo:VarQuery na linha 44: Sem resultado encontrado..
|Talentos do herói|
|Imunidade a magias para||25||+25 à armadura de|
|Área de efeito de 300 unidades para||20||Invoca umao morrer|
|-7s de intervalo entre usos para||15||+60% de experiência obtida|
|+150 de alcance de uso||10||+5% de dano para|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Iniciador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||In the endless pursuit of rare texts, Demnok Lannik found it necessary to learn the magicks that would help him reach the most inaccessible tomes. In short time, his obsessive study made him the most powerful Warlock in the academy. He whispers a versatile Shadow Word to heal fellow adventurers, or damage hostile creatures. Fatal Bonds link his enemies together, forcing each to suffer a share of the others' pains. Demnok Lannik brings a Chaotic Offering to every fight. Mired in a dimensional Upheaval, not even an army can hold out long against the Warlock's flaming Golem.|
- In DotA, Warlock's ultimate is named Rain of Chaos and the summoned unit was called an Infernal, a hulking golem with green-colored flames. Both names were changed in the transition to Dota 2 to avoid copyright conflicts.
- Warlock is related to and , as he comes from the Oglodi tribe.
- Warlock's response "Just for that, I'm unfiending you." when killed is probably a play on "Unfriending you" an action in the popular social network Facebook where a person removes another from their friend list.
- The response "Bloodied but unbowed" when respawning is a reference to William Ernest Henley's poem "Invictus".
- Fatal Bonds' sound effect is based on this otherwise unused voice line.
- Upon respawning, one of Warlock lines is "Dark interval", which is likely a reference to the song of the same name featured in the credits of Half-Life 2: Episode 2, another game by Valve.
- Warlock's Golem ability icon progress.png
Warlock's Golem's ability icon progress