Visage, the bound form of Necro'lic, is a ranged intelligence Hero whose traits are unusual when compared to most Intelligence heroes; he can be a Ganker, Tank, or Nuker. Resilient and ruthless, Visage is a highly aggressive hero thanks to his great Strength gain and Gravekeeper's Cloak which allow him to soak up surprising amounts of damage. This is especially true from attacks mounted by Heroes who try to chip at his health with spells and burst damage without committing to a protracted engagement. This unholy gargoyle thrives in the midst of large battles, where the abundant pain and suffering in the air charges his Soul Assumption, allowing him to fire off huge bursts of magical damage in rapid succession. Additionally, Visage's proficiency with auto-attacks is augmented by his ability to absorb the attack and movement speed of his foes with Grave Chill. Finally, his versatile ultimate, Familiars, is arguably one of the best scouting utilities in the game while also being excellent sources of damage and AoE disables. Utilizing his Familiars to their fullest requires constant split attention and good positioning to avoid feeding their large bounties to an enemy Hero. With a legion of ghostly gargoyles, incredible toughness, and fast attacks, Visage sows terror and agony, relentlessly hunting poor souls and leading them in the shackles of death to the gates of the Underscape.
Cannot target spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- The slow and speed bonus are independent from each other. Grave Chill does not literally drain the speed.
- This means Visage's movement speed is increased by 32%, while the target's is slowed by 32%, each based on their own movement speed.
- The same goes for the attack speed. Visage's attack speed is increased by 64, while the target's is slowed by 64.
- This also means when one of them loses the buff or debuff, the other still keeps theirs.
- The buff on the Familiars is not aura-based. It places a separate buff on each Familiar with their own durations.
- This means, after cast, the Familiars can move away from Visage and still keep the buff.
- It also means that dispelling Visage does not remove the buff on the Familiars, but they can be dispelled separately.
- The target still gets only one debuff, no matter how many Familiars got buffed in addition to Visage.
- Can buff invulnerable units, so that Familiars in are buffed as well.
- Soul Assumption travels at a speed of 1000.
- Each instance of damage taken by heroes is saved for 6 seconds or until cast. When the summary of the saved damage exceeds the damage threshold, a charge is added.
- It requires 330/440/550/660 damage within the last 6 seconds to reach the maximum amount of charges.
- Does not count self-inflicted damage, or damage less than 2 or greater than 3000 (after reductions).
- The number of current charges is visible in the form of yellow bars above Visage. This is visible to Visage and his allies only.
- The projectile's visual appearance also reflects the amount of charges, revealing how much damage it is approximately about to deal.
- When casting Soul Assumption, its damage is set and the charges counter is reset upon projectile launch.
- With 0/1/2/3/4/5/6 charges, Soul Assumption can deal 20/85/150/215/280/345/410 ( 20/100/180/260/340/420/500) damage to the target (before reductions).
- When choosing the level 15 talent, the spell launches a second projectile towards a random visible valid target within the range.
- The search range is based on the cast range, plus the buffer, resulting in a search range of 1200 ( 1325).
- Cannot target the primary target with the second projectile, so when no other targets are nearby, nothing happens.
- Heroes and illusions have a higher priority than other units. Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, cast range increasing effects increase its range as well.
- The damage reduction reduces damage from all 3 damage types, except for damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Only reduces damage if the damage instance is greater than 50 (after all other reductions). Lower damage is completely ignored.
- Only reacts on player-based damage, excluding self-inflicted damage.
- This is how much damage reduction each amount of layers grants at each level:
- Level 1: 8%/16%/24%/32% total damage reduction.
- Level 2: 12%/24%/36%/48% total damage reduction.
- Level 3: 16%/32%/48%/64% total damage reduction.
- Level 4: 20%/40%/60%/80% total damage reduction.
- The aura affects all Familiars under Visage's control. It grants them damage reduction based on how many charges Visage currently has.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Summon Familiars interrupts Visage's channeling spells upon cast.
- Casting Summon Familiars replaces currently active Familiars from a previous cast.
- The Familiars are summoned 200 range in front on Visage, with 120 range distance between the Familiars. Visage is always at the center of the line.
- Familiars neither trigger nor take damage from .
- The familiars' attack damage, health and armor only update upon getting re-summoned, and not immediately upon leveling the spell up.
- 's level only updates on re-summon as well.
- Stone Form does not interrupt Visage's channeling spells upon cast.
- This ability is disabled when no Familiar has Stone Form ready.
- The ability goes on a cooldown equal to the cooldown time of the Stone Form with the lowest cooldown.
- This cooldown cannot be altered in any way, it periodically updates itself to match the next Stone Form.
- This means when re-summoning the Familiars, the sub-spell is immediately ready again.
- When used, orders the closest Familiar to enter Stone Form automatically.
- Although the Familiars' Stone Form spell triggers on-cast effects when used manaully, they do not do so when used via this sub-spell.
|Ancient Criatura heroica Ancestral|
- Após o uso, todos os atributos do Familiar são atualizados para o nível atual do Conjurar Familiares.
- Durante o atraso do efeito, o Familiar é enraizado e desarmado, sendo impedido de se mover ou atacar.
- Depois do atraso do efeito, a vida e cargas de dano do Familiar são completamente restaurados, se torna invulnerável e fica desarmado.
- A área de atordoamento e de dano são aplicadas após o atraso do efeito também.
- O local de atordoamento e de dano é determinado após chegar ao chão, não após o lançamento.
- Quando um Familiar morre durante o atraso do efeito, a área de dano e de atordoamento não são aplicadas, mas os efeitos visuais ainda aparecem.
- Familiares não podem ser curados por nenhuma outra habilidade além da Forma de Pedra, apesar de algumas habilidades de cura serem capazes de tê-los como alvo.
- A duração da Forma de Pedra é indicada por um número amarelo acima do Familiar. Este número é visível apenas para o Visage.
|Talentos do herói|
|+1 Familiar||25||-2s de recuperação para|
|+80 de velocidade de movimento para Familiares||20||+15 de dano por carga para|
|Alvo adicional para||15||+40% de experiência obtida|
|+30 de dano||10||+125 de alcance de uso|
|Funções:||Suporte Bombardeador Resistente Desativador Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Perched atop the Narrow Maze was Visage, a dreadful gargoyle form to which the eternal spirit Necro'lic was bound. Tasked with hunting down those who escape the afterlife, Visage instills a Grave Chill in his prey, impairing them as he reaps their essence with Soul Assumption. Protected by a Gravekeeper's Cloak, the gargoyle's ablative layers deflect both steel and spells. Visage's Familiars circle above, scouting the land for runaways. On his command, they harass their prey, then drop down to earth in Stone Form to restrain the captive for their master's impending arrival.|
- Visage has one of the most numerous ability remakes in the game, with Grave Chill being his only mainstay:
- Soul Assumption, in an earlier version, was an autocast enabled attack modifier where he will deal bonus damage and steal the life of his enemies upon death, healing him and leaving no corpse.
- Gravekeeper's Cloak used to be a passive aura where allies in the area will be healed when Visage takes damage, physical or magical.
- Raise Revenants, his former ultimate, lets him summon up to eight pitch-black, gargoyle-shaped spirits from a corpse. It was likely changed because of it being a very effective scouting tool that makes map control easier. The Revenants had good vision range, a flying attribute, and can be resummoned easily since the ability neither cost a lot of mana nor had a long cooldown. This, along with the fact that the Revenants did not do a lot of damage on their own (attack modifier limits their damage to one-third the stated amount against heroes) and no special abilities give them very limited usage in combat situations.
- Visage's rival line towards Reproduzir "You shall not pass!" is a direct quote from Gandalf, a character from The Lord of the Rings. This reference is due to the similarities between Keeper of the Light and Gandalf.
Low Violence model