Visage, the bound form of Necro'lic, is a ranged intelligence Hero whose traits are unusual when compared to most Intelligence heroes; he can be a Ganker, Tank, or Nuker. Resilient and ruthless, Visage is a highly aggressive hero thanks to his great Strength gain and Gravekeeper's Cloak which allow him to soak up surprising amounts of damage. This is especially true from attacks mounted by Heroes who try to chip at his health with spells and burst damage without committing to a protracted engagement. This unholy gargoyle thrives in the midst of large battles, where the abundant pain and suffering in the air charges his Soul Assumption, allowing him to fire off huge bursts of magical damage in rapid succession. Additionally, Visage's proficiency with auto-attacks is augmented by his ability to absorb the attack and movement speed of his foes with Grave Chill. Finally, his versatile ultimate, Familiars, is arguably one of the best scouting utilities in the game while also being excellent sources of damage and AoE disables. Utilizing his Familiars to their fullest requires constant split attention and good positioning to avoid feeding their large bounties to an enemy Hero. With a legion of ghostly gargoyles, incredible toughness, and fast attacks, Visage sows terror and agony, relentlessly hunting poor souls and leading them in the shackles of death to the gates of the Underscape.
Cannot target spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- The slow and speed bonus are independent from each other. Grave Chill does not literally drain the speed.
- This means Visage's movement speed is increased by 32%, while the target's is slowed by 32%, each based on their own movement speed.
- The same goes for the attack speed. Visage's attack speed is increased by 64, while the target's is slowed by 64.
- This also means when one of them loses the buff or debuff, the other still keeps theirs.
- Does not slow the attack speed of illusions.
- Soul Assumption travels at a speed of 1000 and cannot be disjointed.
- Each instance of damage taken by heroes is saved for 6 seconds or until cast. When the summary of the saved damage exceeds the damage threshold, a charge is added.
- It requires 330/440/550/660 damage within the last 6 seconds to reach the maximum amount of charges.
- Does not count self-inflicted damage, or damage less than 2 or greater than 3000 (after reductions).
- The number of current charges is visible in form of yellow bars above Visage. This is visible to Visage and his allies only.
- The projectile's visual appearance also reflects the amount of charges, revealing how much damage it is approximately about to deal.
- When casting Soul Assumption, its damage is set and the charges counter is reset upon projectile launch.
- With 0/1/2/3/4/5/6 charges, Soul Assumption can deal 20/85/150/215/280/345/410 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Every time when Visage takes 15 or more damage (after all reductions) from a player (including allies, excluding himself), a layer is removed after the damage instance.
- This is how much armor and magic resistance each amount of layer grants on each level, and how high Visage's total magic resistance is, considering only base magic resistance:
- Level 1: 0/1.5/3/4.5/6 armor, 0%/5%/10%/15%/20% magic resistance, 10%/14.5%/19%/23.5%/28% total magic resistance
- Level 2: 0/3/6/9/12 armor, 0%/10%/20%/30%/40% magic resistance, 10%/19%/28%/37%/46% total magic resistance
- Level 3: 0/4.5/9/13.5/18 armor, 0%/15%/30%/45%/60% magic resistance, 10%/23.5%/37%/50.5%/64% total magic resistance
- Level 4: 0/6/12/18/24 armor, 0%/20%/40%/60%/80% magic resistance, 10%/28%/46%/64%/82% total magic resistance
- Summon Familiars interrupts Visage's channeling spells upon cast.
- Casting Summon Familiars replaces currently active Familiars from a previous cast.
- The Familiars are always summoned 200 range away in front of Visage, right next to each other.
- Each Familiar spawns with 7 attack damage bonus charges. All 7 charges together result in 56/98/154 bonus attack damage (66/108/164 damage including their base attack damage).
- Each attack consumes 1 charge, reducing their attack damage by 8/14/22 per attack. One charge is restored every 15 seconds.
- This is how much attack damage the Familiars have with each amount of charges on each level and how much damage they can deal with 8 attacks to a single unit (before reductions):
- Level 1: 10/18/26/34/42/50/58/66 attack damage, 304/608/912 total damage with 1/2/3 Familiars
- Level 2: 10/24/38/52/66/80/94/108 attack damage, 472/944/1416 total damage with 1/2/3 Familiars
- Level 3: 10/32/54/76/98/120/142/164 attack damage, 696/1392/2088 total damage with 1/2/3 Familiars
- Familiars neither trigger, nor take damage from Land Mines.
- Illusions are treated as creeps when attacking the Familiars, so they take much more attacks to kill one than heroes.
- A list of all spell interactions with the Familiars can be found here.
- Após o uso, todos os atributos do Familiar são atualizados para o nível atual do Conjurar Familiares.
- Durante o atraso do efeito, o Familiar é enraizado e desarmado, sendo impedido de se mover ou atacar.
- Depois do atraso do efeito, a vida e cargas de dano do Familiar são completamente restaurados, se torna invulnerável e fica desarmado.
- A área de atordoamento e de dano são aplicadas após o atraso do efeito também.
- O local de atordoamento e de dano é determinado após chegar ao chão, não após o lançamento.
- Quando um Familiar morre durante o atraso do efeito, a área de dano e de atordoamento não são aplicadas, mas os efeitos visuais ainda aparecem.
- Familiares não podem ser curados por nenhuma outra habilidade além da Forma de Pedra, apesar de algumas habilidades de cura serem capazes de tê-los como alvo.
- A duração da Forma de Pedra é indicada por um número amarelo acima do Familiar. Este número é visível apenas para o Visage.
|Talentos do herói|
|+1 Familiar||25||-2s de recuperação para Manto do Coveiro|
|+80 de velocidade de movimento para Familiares||20||+15 de dano por carga para Suposição de Almas|
|Alvo adicional para Suposição de Almas||15||+40% de experiência obtida|
|+30 de dano||10||+125 de alcance de uso|
- Visage has one of the most numerous ability remakes in the game, with Grave Chill being his only mainstay:
- Soul Assumption, in an earlier Versão, was an autocast enabled attack modifier where he will deal bonus damage and steal the life of his enemies upon death, healing him and leaving no corpse.
- Gravekeeper's Cloak used to be a passive aura where allies in the area will be healed when Visage takes damage, physical or magical.
- Raise Revenants, his former ultimate, lets him summon up to eight pitch-black, gargoyle-shaped spirits from a corpse. It was likely changed because of it being a very effective scouting tool that makes map control easier. The Revenants had good vision range, a flying attribute, and can be resummoned easily since the ability neither cost a lot of mana nor had a long cooldown. This, along with the fact that the Revenants did not do a lot of damage on their own (attack modifier limits their damage to one-third the stated amount against heroes) and no special abilities give them very limited usage in combat situations.
- Visage's rival line towards Keeper of the Light Reproduzir "You shall not pass!" is a direct quote from Gandalf, a character from The Lord of the Rings. This reference is due to the similarities between Keeper of the Light and Gandalf.
Low Violence model