Viper the Netherdrake is a ranged agility Hero who can function as an excellent ganker and carry due to his slowing auto-attacks and his low cooldown ultimate. Although ganking is often made easier with Viper's presence, his true carry potential is revealed with sheer item power. Farming with Viper is relatively easy; while he has no area of effect abilities to clear waves, Nethertoxin makes last-hitting a cinch. However, active participation in ganking is very important before his ganking power wears out in mid-late game, due to enemy heroes playing more cautiously and obtaining better itens. Poison Attack makes Viper very potent in hero harassing.
- Ataque Venenoso pode ser anulado.
- Casting Poison Attack manually uses the 600 cast range. Attacking normally with Poison Attack on autocast uses Viper's default 575 attack range.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after applying the debuff.
- Can deal a total of 20/32/44/56 damage (before reductions).
- Successive casts of Poison Attack on the same target do not stack, only the debuff gets refreshed.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. or Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. or the Runa de Dano Duplo.
- Nethertoxin checks the attack target's health as the attack begins, not as the projectile is launched or hits.
- This is how much damage Nethertoxin deals on each level against heroes (and non-heroes):
- 100%-81% health: 2.5/5/7.5/10 (1.25/2.5/3.75/5)
- 80%-61% health: 5/10/15/20 (2.5/5/7.5/10)
- 60%-41% health: 10/20/30/40 (5/10/15/20)
- 40%-21% health: 20/40/60/80 (10/20/30/40)
- 20%-1% health: 40/80/120/160 (20/40/60/80)
- Magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases Viper's total base magic resistance to 32.5%/36.25%/40%/43.75%.
- The damage and slow debuff is applied to whoever damages Viper within 1400 range of him.
- Corrosive Skin's damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Only reacts on the 3 damage types. Does not react on damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Damage dealt by abilities that use an independent source of damage (e.g. Land Mines, Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.) does not trigger Corrosive Skin on the caster.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed.
- Can deal a total of 40/60/80/100 damage (before reductions).
- Successive procs of Corrosive Skin on the same target do not stack, only the debuff gets refreshed.
- Viper Strike's projectile travels at a speed of 1200 and can be disjointed.
- The movement and attack speed slow decrease over time. Hit units regain 1% of their movement speed in 0.1275/0.085/0.06375 second intervals (or 8%/12%/16% in 1 second).
- However, the status debuff and the movement speed in the UI update in 1 second intervals.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after debuff is placed, resulting in 5 damage ticks overall.
- Can deal up to 300/500/725 damage (before reductions).
- Successive casts of Viper Strike on the same target do not stack, only the debuff gets refreshed.
- The particle effects on Viper's wings during the cast time are visible to everyone, showing that the spell is being cast.
|Talentos do herói|
|+120 de dano||25||Silenciamento para Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.|
|Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. afeta estruturas||20||+100 de DPS para Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.|
|+6 aos valores de Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.||15||+100 de alcance de ataque|
|8% de roubo de vida mágico||10||+20 de velocidade de ataque|
- O talento de alcance de ataque também afeta o alcance de uso do Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico acumula-se com outras fontes de roubo de vida mágico.
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico cura em Erro de expressão: Falta operando para //1,6% de unidades não herói. Considera criaturas especiais como criaturas e não cura-se de ilusões.
- Atualmente, não há equipamento para Viper.
- Viper's response Reproduzir "Holy shit, it's me!" is a reference to a scene of the movie Top Gun. Gyrocopter makes a similar, yet more accurate Reproduzir response upon meeting him as an ally.
- , Top Gun scene Viper is referring to.