Da wiki Dota 2 Wiki
|Um escudo poderoso que protege o seu usuário até do mais perverso dos ataques.|
“Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido” não é um número.
Proc Chance: 50%
Dano bloqueado (Corpo a corpo): 70
Dano bloqueado (Longo alcance): 35
- Does not work against wards (Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.).
- Does not reduce physical damage from spells, except from Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. and Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- Damage Block uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Para mais detalhes, veja bloqueio de dano.
- Grants a large amount of health and protection from attacks, works well with blink.
- Effective to block the damages from illusions (excepted from Chaos Knight's ultimate which copy his full damage and can crit) and summoned units.
- It is especially useful with tanky frontline heroes that need to survive much damage, like Bristleback, Spectre, Centaur Warrunner or Axe, with units that overall take amplified damage, like illusions, and against low damage units like Windranger without Cetro de Aghanim or Phantom Lancer's illusions, which hit often but not hard, causing many block procs that block attacks entirely or almost entirely. On the other hand, it is less useful for heroes with high armor, like Dragon Knight or Sven.