Ulfsaar, the Ursa Warrior (or simply Ursa), is a melee agility hero whose abilities' main focus is the increase of attack damage, allowing for some of the most impressive sustained damage in the entire game.
He specializes in increasing damage against one target. His abilities allow him to attack with almost maximum speed and gain bonus damage with each consecutive hit on a single target. With the abilities Overpower and Fury Swipes, Ursa can often savage beefy targets for as much as 700 damage per hit. He is a ferocious jungler and straightforward attacker, able to solo even Roshan at low levels if he has lifesteal. Ursa is a carry who can snowball if he is farmed, but the array of anti-melee abilities existing even by the early game and his lack of any counterspells may cripple his potential, especially as strong nukers and heroes with the ability to evade him make him a hero reliant on spellcasters on his team. Although an agility hero, Ursa's base strength and strength gain make him very durable.
- Earthshock first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Does not guarantee full attack speed. The provided attack speed can be negated by strong attack speed slows.
- An attack charge is lost whenever an attack is executed, regardless of outcome. This means missed attacks use up charges as well.
- The number of charges left is visible on the buff icon.
- Successive casts do not stack, but refresh the whole amount of charges instead.
- On each attack Fury Swipes first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
- The stack duration increasing talent does not increase the duration against .
- Enrage interrupts Ursa's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a strong dispel on Ursa upon cast.
- The 80% damage reduction reduces all 3 damage types.
- Does not reduce damage from abilities that do HP removal.
- Attacks during Enrage still add only 1 stack. Enrage merely multiplies the damage values of Fury Swipes by 1,4/1,7/2.
- When upgraded, Enrage can be cast while stunned, cycloned, slept, taunted, hidden or during forced movement.
- Causes Ursa's model to glow red and increases its size by 20% (this has no impact on its collision size).
- The status resistance talent on level 25 does not stack with that of . Enrage takes full priority.
|Talentos do herói|
|fornece 80% de resistência estática||25||+600 à área de efeito de|
|+16 de dano para||20||+1,5s de duração para|
|+25s de duração para||15||+14 de Agilidade|
|+8 de Força||10||+3 de regeneração de mana|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Caçador Resistente Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||The fiercest member of his ursine tribe, Ulfsaar makes it his purpose to seek out the evil fomenting beyond his homeland. The Ursa Warrior shakes the ground with Earthshock, slowing foes as he Overpowers them with relentless attacks. His claws dig in to widen the wound, inflicting greater damage with each successive Fury Swipe. An Enraged ursine is a sight to behold. Ignoring all pain, the Ursa Warrior goes into a righteous frenzy, and bears down on his opponents to maul them beyond recognition.|
- In DotA, Ulfsaar's alternate name was Fuzzy Wuzzy. This is referenced in one of his spawning lines, where he calls himself ▶️ "Fuzzy Wuzzy". He does not use his actual name, Ulfsaar, in any of his responses. is the only one who calls him Ulfsaar.
- In Latin, the word "ursa" means bear. In Portuguese, however, it specifically refers to a female bear. Despite this, Ulfsaar is clearly depicted as male both in his bio (where it is referred to as a "he") and in his in-game dialogue.
- Ursa's response to killing an enemy Batrider makes reference to the 1940's Anti forest fire mascot "Smokey the Bear".
- Ursa's Fury Swipes may also be a reference to the Pokémon move of the same name. The move involves the target being hit multiple times, much like Ursa's skills allow him to.