Ulfsaar, the Ursa Warrior (or simply Ursa), is a melee agility hero whose abilities' main focus is the increase of attack damage, allowing for some of the most impressive sustained damage in the entire game.
He specializes in increasing damage against one target. His abilities allow him to attack with almost maximum speed and gain bonus damage with each consecutive hit on a single target. With the abilities Overpower and Fury Swipes, Ursa can often savage beefy targets for as much as 700 damage per hit. He is a ferocious jungler and straightforward attacker, able to solo even Roshan at low levels if he has lifesteal. Ursa is a carry who can snowball if he is farmed, but the array of anti-melee abilities existing even by the early game and his lack of any counterspells may cripple his potential, especially as strong nukers and heroes with the ability to evade him make him a hero reliant on spellcasters on his team. Although an agility hero, Ursa's base strength and strength gain make him very durable.
|Ulfsaar, Ursa Warrior|
|Reproduzir "It is my spirit that keeps me safe, and not mere armor."|
|História:||Ulfsaar, o Ursa Warrior, é o membro mais feroz de uma tribo de ursinos, protetor da sua terra e do seu povo. Durante os longos invernos, enquanto as mães dormem e cuidam dos seus filhotes, os machos patrulham as terras próximas como vigilantes incansáveis, defensores dos seus seculares hábitos. Ouvindo nada além de rumores crescentes de que um mal estava se espalhando, Ulfsaar partiu para além dos limites da floresta natal, com a intenção de perseguir e destruir a fonte do mal, antes que ela pudesse ameaçar o seu povo. Ele é uma criatura orgulhosa com um espírito brilhante e forte, totalmente confiável, um leal aliado e defensor incondicional.|
|Voz:||Fred Tatasciore (Respostas)|
- Does not guarantee full attack speed. The provided attack speed can be negated by strong attack speed slows.
- Attacking items or missed attacks does not use up any charges.
- The number of charges left is visible on the buff icon.
- Successive casts do not stack, but refresh the whole amount of charges instead.
- On each attack Fury Swipes first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The damage is dealt in one instance together with Ursa's attack damage.
- Ursa can lifesteal off of the damage dealt by Fury Swipes, however it cannot crit, cleave, or be amplified with Quell.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. [[|16px|link=Bane/Habilidades_antigas#Enfeeble]] [[Bane/Habilidades_antigas#Enfeeble|]] or [[|16px|link=Razor/Habilidades_antigas#Static Link]] [[Razor/Habilidades_antigas#Static Link|]].
- However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. [[|16px|link=Magnus/Habilidades_antigas#Empower]] [[Magnus/Habilidades_antigas#Empower|]] or the Runa de Dano Duplo.
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
- Enrage interrupts Ursa's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a strong dispel on Ursa upon cast.
- The damage reduction reduces all 3 damage types.
- Attacks during Enrage still add only 1 stack. Enrage merely multiplies the damage values of Fury Swipes by 1.5/1.75/2.
- When upgraded, Enrage can be cast while stunned, cycloned, slept, taunted, hidden or during forced movement.
- Causes Ursa's model to glow red and increases its size by 20% (this has no impact on its collision size).
|Talentos do herói|
|+10 de dano para Garras Furiosas||25||+14 a todos os atributos|
|+250 de vida||20||+15 de velocidade de movimento|
|+20 de velocidade de ataque||15||+5 de armadura|
|+10% de resistência mágica||10||+25 de dano|
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- In DotA, Ulfsaar's alternate name was Fuzzy Wuzzy. This is referenced in one of his spawning lines, where he calls himself Reproduzir "Fuzzy Wuzzy". He does not use his actual name, Ulfsaar, in any of his responses. Lone Druid is the only one who calls him Ulfsaar.
- In Latin, the word "ursa" means bear. In Portuguese, however, it specifically refers to a female bear. Despite this, Ulfsaar is clearly depicted as male both in his bio (where it is referred to as a "he") and in his in-game dialogue.
- Ursa's response to killing an enemy Batrider makes reference to the 1940's Anti forest fire mascot "Smokey the Bear".
- Ursa's Fury Swipes may also be a reference to the Pokémon move of the same name. The move involves the target being hit multiple times, much like Ursa's skills allow him to.
- Ursa seems to harbor a vendetta against Roshan, according to his response to getting Vladmir's Offering.