Ymir, o Tusk é um herói de Força corpo a corpo whose array of icy disables make him a very strong team initiator and ganker. He has a damage nuke and a disable in Ice Shards, which lets him precisely place a barrier in an enemy's path, inhibiting their movement and blocking off their escape path. Should his teammates need help closing the distance to enemies, Tusk can assist them with Snowball, which surrounds Tusk and any nearby allies in a protective shell of snow as he rolls at a target enemy, damaging and stunning everything in its path. Once in a fight, Tusk can slow the enemy down to his pace with Frozen Sigil, which reduces the movement and attack speed of all nearby foes. His ultimate, Walrus PUNCH!, sends a target enemy flying with a mighty uppercut, stunning and disabling them while dealing tremendous damage, and slowing them upon landing. A strong initiator and powerful brawler, the Terror from the Barrier should never be bet against in a fight, as he can put his foes down for the count with his unique assortment of spells and disables.
|Reproduzir "After a bar brawl it's customary, as a courtesy, to buy everyone who's still standing a round of drinks."|
|História:|| Tinha sido uma briga memorável. Lá estava Ymir, o Tusk, o Terror da Barreira, a Bola de Neve de Cobalto, o único guerreiro a derrotar o Bristled Bruiser em uma luta limpa e, agora, o último homem de pé na taverna da Toca do Lobo. O que havia começado como uma simples aposta por superioridade terminou com quatro fregueses, um ferreiro e seis dos melhores soldados da Brigada do Gelo se contorcendo sobre fragmentos e estilhaços de quase todas as garrafas, canecos e cadeiras do lugar. Orgulhoso, o Tusk brindou a sua vitória terminando a sua bebida.
Os caídos mal haviam recobrado consciência quando gritos por "dobro ou nada" foram ouvidos. O Tusk se alegrou com tal possibilidade, mas ninguém conseguia pensar em uma aposta maior do que a que ele acabara de vencer. Horrorizado com o estado da sua taverna, e desesperado para evitar outra briga, o taverneiro teve uma ideia. Mesmo sendo tão habilidoso, Ymir nunca havia participado de uma batalha de verdade, nunca havia se posto à prova contra a morte impiedosa e o caos da guerra. Ele então propôs uma aposta ao lutador: buscar a maior batalha que ele pudesse encontrar, sobreviver a ela e vencer, independente do lado que escolhesse. O que estava em jogo? A próxima rodada de bebida.
|Voz:||Tom Chantler (Respostas)|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1100 and travels until reaching the targeted point.
- The ice shards are always created in the same formation.
- The shards' formation is a 200 radius circle with one open side, the center of the circle is the targeted point.
- The first shard is always created 200 range further from the targeted point away, so it is always in one line with Tusk's position upon cast.
- The next shards are placed 40° further to the left and the right respectively, up to 7 shards. 9 shards would make a full circle.
- So the open side of the shards circle is always facing towards Tusk's position upon cast.
- The shards' collision radius is approximately 67, the distance between them is about 6, which is too small for any unit to move through.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the shards, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- The projectile has 100 radius flying vision. This vision lasts for 2 seconds at the targeted point upon reaching it.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps, the shards do not.
- The snowball travels at a speed of 675 and cannot be disjointed.
- The Snowball chases the target for up to 3 seconds, so it can travel for up to 2025 range.
- Allies can be added by right-clicking them at any point. Allies can jump inside the Snowball by themselves as well, by right-clicking it.
- Allies affected by [[|16px|link=Faceless Void/Habilidades_antigas#Chronosphere]] [[Faceless Void/Habilidades_antigas#Chronosphere|]] or [[|16px|link=Enigma/Habilidades_antigas#Black Hole]] [[Enigma/Habilidades_antigas#Black Hole|]] cannot join the Snowball.
- Units inside Snowball are invulnerable, hidden and spell immune. Allies inside the Snowball are also fully disabled.
- Tusk himself is only muted and disarmed inside it, meaning he can cast his spells, but cannot use items or attack.
- The radius increases by 40 per second, starting immediately as it begins rolling, so the radius during each second is 240/280/320.
- Only gathered allied heroes increase its damage. Other added units do not. Illusions do not count as heroes.
- Can gather summoned units, including [[|16px|link=Elder Titan/Habilidades_antigas#Astral Spirit]] [[Elder Titan/Habilidades_antigas#Astral Spirit|]], excluding wards. Can also gather own [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Frozen Sigil]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Frozen Sigil|]].
- Can gather allies while they are invisible, or invulnerable. This is why [[|16px|link=Elder Titan/Habilidades_antigas#Astral Spirit]] [[Elder Titan/Habilidades_antigas#Astral Spirit|]] can be gathered as well.
- A unit affected by [[|16px|link=Batrider/Habilidades_antigas#Flaming Lasso]] [[Batrider/Habilidades_antigas#Flaming Lasso|]] cannot be loaded inside the Snowball, however, attempting to do so still adds damage.
- Tusk cannot be forced out of the Snowball by any means. Other units inside the Snowball, however, still can be forced out by teleporting spells, without reducing the damage.
- When Snowball connects with its target, Tusk is given an attack order on the target.
- This means that Tusk will attack the target even if the player has "Auto Attack" option disabled.
- The disable help function prevents an allied Tusk from getting you inside his Snowball.
- The snowball destroys trees within its radius as it rolls forward.
- This is how much damage Snowball deals (before reductions) with a certain amount of heroes (counting Tusk):
- 2 Heroes: 100/150/200/250
- 3 Heroes: 120/180/240/300
- 4 Heroes: 140/210/280/350
- 5 Heroes: 160/240/320/400
- Replaces [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Snowball]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Snowball|]] until the Snowball reaches its target or expires.
- The cast of Launch Snowball is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Tusk may use [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Shards]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Shards|]], [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Frozen Sigil]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Frozen Sigil|]], [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Walrus Kick]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Walrus Kick|]] and toggle autocast of Soco Morsal! during the launch time, other gathered units may not use any spells.
- After cast, the Sigil automatically follows Tusk, if no other order is given.
- The slow is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Can be loaded inside [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Snowball]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Snowball|]], even though it counts as a ward.
- Despite being an active attack modifier, Walrus Punch does proc all on-cast effects like a regular spell.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the punched unit.
- The slow is applied right upon cast, so the effective slow duration is 2/3/4 seconds since the target is stunned for the first second.
- Can punch everything, except wards, buildings, allied and own units. Tusk can attack those without wasting it when on autocast.
- Plays a sound as soon as the attack starts. The sound only stops playing upon landing the punch.
- Can be cast on Roshan, but only the stun and slow are applied.
- Once purchased, Tusk cannot drop or sell his Cetro de Aghanim.
- Requires Cetro de Aghanim to be unlocked.
- Unlike Walrus Punch, Walrus Kick is not an active attack modifier.
- The target travels away from Tusk in an arc 900 range far and 250 range high.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the kicked unit.
- The slow debuff is applied right upon cast, so the effective slow duration is 4 seconds since the target is stunned for the first second.
- Destroys trees within a 100 radius around the kicked unit during the knockback.
- Can be cast on Roshan, but only the stun, damage and slow are applied.
|Talentos do herói|
|+150% de crítico para Soco Morsal!||25||+700 de vida|
|+12% de resistência mágica||20||+6 de armadura|
|+90 de ouro por minuto||15||+150 de dano para Bola de Neve|
|+35 de dano||10||+40% de experiência obtida|
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- In DotA, Tusk's title is Tuskarr. The Tuskarr are a race of humanoid walruses in the Warcraft universe.
- His response Reproduzir "Falcon Punch!" is a reference to Captain Falcon's signature move in the Super Smash Bros. franchise, which has also become a popular internet meme.
- His response Reproduzir "Bang! Zoom! To the Mad Moon!" is likely a reference to The Honeymooners character Ralph Kramden, who would frequently say "Bang! Zoom! Straight to the moon!".
- His response Reproduzir "Coulda been a contender." is likely a reference to the quote from the movie On the Waterfront.
- His response Reproduzir "My fight money." is likely a reference to Balrog from Street Fighter who says the same thing whenever he loses a round.
- His response to missing a Walrus Punch, Reproduzir "Well there's your problem." is likely a reference to Adam Savage from Mythbusters, who has made it a show catchphrase. Savage often jokes that the mustache of his co-host Jamie Hyneman makes him look like a walrus.
- His response Reproduzir "Double Dragon Punch Punch!" is a reference to the game, "Double Dragon".
- In Tusk's lore, the Bristled Bruiser is Bristleback, who was ported to Dota 2 roughly a month after Tusk; Bristleback's lore makes mention of Tusk as well, and the two heroes share rival and ally lines with regards to this relationship.
- Before 6.80, where Soco Morsal! dealt higher crit damage to targets below 50% health, the floating text above the target would change:
- When landed on an enemy creep whose health was above 50%, the caption read "Penguin Punch!" in small blue letters.
- When landed on an enemy hero whose health was above 50%, the caption read "Polar Punch!" in medium blue letters.
- When landed on any enemy whose health was below 50%, it read "Walrus Punch!" in large letters.
- In the current Versão, it always displays "Walrus Punch", no matter what is targeted.
- Rubick's Versão of Walrus Punch would throw a projectile which uses Rubick's model and spins towards the target. When used on Tusk, it would read "Sucker Punch!" in green. On other targets, it read "Stolen Punch".
- However, since Walrus Punch is an active attack modifier, Rubick cannot steal it anymore.