We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Boush, the Tinker, is a ranged intelligence hero who relies heavily on his assortment of nukes for ganking and pushing. While he does have rather low stat gain, he is able to reset the cooldown on his abilities, which in conjunction with Boots of Travel gives Tinker global mobility rivaled only by Nature's Prophet, which combined with his two high damage nukes, Laser and Heat-Seeking Missile, makes him a constant threat. Tinker abilities' mana costs are very high, however, thanks to his ultimate Rearm, and Boots of Travel, Tinker can simply to go back to base to refill health and mana, Rearm and go back to the lane to push or gank once more. Acquiring said boots early with a level advantage is key to success, considering he is lackluster without them. With the right itens, mana management, and ability management, in the right hands, there is little that stands in the way of this hero.
|Reproduzir "Victory is 10% inspiration, 90% decapitation!"|
|Função:||Carregador / Bombardeador / Emburrador|
|História:||A pequena raça de Boush, o Tinker, é conhecida pela sua inteligência, perspicácia e a sua complicada relação com a magia. Por uma questão de orgulho, sobreviveram graças à sua inteligência e uso exclusivo do que se pode obter da natureza apenas por meios científicos. No entanto, até esta indulgência criou bastantes problemas, tal como Boush pode confirmar. Outrora um investigador principal da lei natural, Boush, o Tinker, chefiou uma vasta investigação intelectual ao funcionamento da natureza, fundando um laboratório subterrâneo nos supostos pântanos cobertos de nevoeiro do Planalto Violeta. Enquanto criticavam os magos pelos perigos que trazem para o mundo, Boush e os seus sócios Tinker infelizmente abriram um portal para um mundo que estava além da sua compreensão e criaram alguns pesadelos da sua autoria. Um nevoeiro negro ascendeu das profundezas do Planalto Violeta, cobrindo-o em escuridão permanente do qual sons de agonia podiam ser permanentemente ouvidos. Boush escapou apenas com a sua perspicácia e as invenções que tinha com ele, o único tinker que sobreviveu ao Incidente do Planalto Violeta.|
|Voz:||Harry S. Robins (Respostas)|
- Plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone.
- When upgraded, the Laser bounces to the closest enemy hero within a 650 radius of its current target.
- The bounces happen instantly, with no time interval between them. Has no bounce limit.
- Can only bounce to heroes. When the primary target is a creep, it still bounces to heroes.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- Heat-Seeking Missile interrupts Tinker's channeling spells upon cast.
- The missiles travel at a speed of 900 and can be disjointed.
- When all missiles hit, they collectively can deal up to 250/400/550/700 ( 500/800/1100/1400) damage (before reductions).
- When no valid targets were in range, the rockets are released and fall on the ground, showing that the cast failed.
- The robots move at a speed of 400 and move a distance up to 1800 forwards.
- The 900 spawn radius is centered and fixed around the cast point, not on Tinker's location.
- The spawn area is a line with 1800 length, which is centered 900 range behind the targeted cast point.
- So the overall affected area is rather square-shaped, with 1800 side lengths.
- Robots spawn in 0.0416 second intervals at a random point of the line, which makes 24 robots per second, for a total of 144 robots.
- Robots do not spawn at points of the spawning line which are outside of the map boundaries.
- When an enemy comes within 50 radius of a robot, the robot deals damage in 150 radius around itself and then disappears.
- If an enemy remains in the radius for the entire duration, they would take an average of 282/422/563/704 damage (before reductions).
- If each explosion could hit a single target, it would deal up to 2304/3456/4608/5760 damage (before reductions).
- The sound effect upon cast is not audible by enemies. The marching sounds are.
- Os seguintes itens não podem ser rearmados:
- Arcane Boots, Black King Bar, Garrafa, Hand of Midas, Helm of the Dominator, Linken's Sphere, Necronomicon, Pipe of Insight e Refresher Orb.
- Visually resets the cooldown of Tranquil Boots, but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not reset charges on charge-based items ( Drum of Endurance, Diffusal Blade).
- Only refreshes items in Tinker's inventory. Items in stash, in other units' (e.g. couriers) inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by Tinker. Allied items in his inventory are not refreshed.
- When the channeling is interrupted, nothing is rearmed.
- Can rearm Crimson Guard and Mekansm, but does not reset their stack restriction timer.
- Can rearm a disabled Adaga de Translocação and Heart of Tarrasque as well as the cooldown of Esmagador de Crânios and Abyssal Blade.
- Rearm's sound gets shorter with each level to match the decreasing channel time.
|Talentos do herói|
|+100 de dano para Laser||25||20% de roubo de vida mágico|
|+15% de resistência mágica||20||+75 de alcance de uso|
|+4% de dano mágico||15||+225 de vida|
|+6 de armadura||10||+8 de Inteligência|
- A armadura é adicionada como um bônus de armadura, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- The spell lifesteal stacks additively with that of Octarine Core.
- The Tinker's voice actor, Harry "Hal" Robins, also voiced Dr. Isaac Kleiner in Half-Life 2 and the scientists of Black Mesa in Half-Life. Many of Tinker's voice lines reference characters and events from the Half-Life universe. In addition, the name "Violet Plateau" is quite similar to "Black Mesa," and the events described in Tinker's backstory are remarkably similar to the events of Half-Life.
- Tinker's responses upon killing Broodmother
's Spiderlings "Lamarr, is that you?" and "Lamarr?!" are a reference to Dr. Kleiner's "debeaked" pet headcrab, Hedy Lamarr.
- Many of Tinker's lines while using Rearm come directly from Half-Life 2 including Reproduzir "The massless field flux should self-limit" and Reproduzir "I've clamped the manifold parameters to… CY base and LG orbifold… Hilbert inclusive".
- Tinker's responses upon killing Broodmother
- The Tinker's alternate/fun name in DotA was "X!!", name of a professional DotA player.
- Tinker's line Reproduzir "I tink! Therefore I am!" is a reference to the philosophical statement "I think, therefore I am." proposed by René Descartes. Its original Latin words are "Cogito ergo sum."
- Tinker's line Reproduzir "Tinker, failure…Soldier…Fie…" is a reference to the 1974 spy novel Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by British author John le Carré about George Smiley (who was played by Gary Oldman in the 2011 film adaptation).
- Tinker's death line Reproduzir "The machine, stops." is a reference to the short story of the same name by E.M. Forster.