Rizzrack the Timbersaw is a melee strength hero that excels in dealing damage and causing destruction in large areas. His effectiveness is improved by having trees around him, as they can amplify the damage of his spells and allow him to escape easily. He is not naturally very durable, but can be surprisingly resilient when he is attacked due to Reactive Armor, and when surrounded by favorable terrain he can be extremely hard to pin down and kill. He can cause chaos in the early game because he has a low cost ultimate that can wreak havoc. In addition to this, most of his spells deal pure damage, unreduced by magic resistance or armor. With proper positioning and timing, he can cause massive damage to multiple enemies while also decreasing their movement speed and attributes.
|Reproduzir "I'm not a lumberjack. This. This is personal."|
|História:|| Rizzrack ainda conseguia ouvir os gritos na sua mente. Ele trabalhou freneticamente, girando chaves inglesas, apertando parafusos, construindo, talhando e forjando. O sono lhe evadia; ele apenas construía. Meses se passaram desde que se trancou na oficina do seu tio e a sua salvação estava por chegar. Ele coçou as suas costas enquanto as suas pálpebras se tocaram e viu uma manta de flores flutuando nas ondas serenas de Baía do Augúrio antes de explodirem em uma nuvem de pólen que silenciou vidas ao invadir pulmões. Ele acordou tossindo. O som rítmico da pedra de amolar ecoou por horas na loja enquanto ele afiava um conjunto de lâminas gigantescas e a sua mente se enchia de imagens de vinhas estrangulando vizinhos e envolvendo casas. A inundação de Baía do Augúrio não foi nada comparado aos violentos horrores que as águas deixaram criando raízes além dos muros da cidade. Mas a armadura de serras o fortaleceria e o protegeria, pensou ele, permitindo-lhe esse filete de esperança antes que a força devastadora do seu medo colidisse com a sua mente desvanecida. Galhos, casca e sangue. Quando a cidade ruiu, Rizzrack fugiu de árvores que andavam, lutavam e matavam. Árvores despedaçaram os portões e infestaram a cidade. Árvores esmagaram, devastaram e estilhaçaram até as últimas forças que Baía do Augúrio conseguia reunir na sua defesa, além de perseguirem os poucos refugiados em fuga. Num silêncio aturdido, Rizzrack sacou a grossa corrente do braço da sua armadura, as suas mãos tremiam enquanto inspecionava cada conexão e o seu dedo passava trêmulo pela garra na ponta. A armadura de serra estava pronta.
Com a mão trêmula, ele deu vida à máquina de lâminas. O terror o dominou, terror do que esperava por ele, do que teria de enfrentar para ter qualquer esperança de acalmar a sua mente. Enquanto a armadura de serras despertava, ele sabia que deveria enfrentar esse medo, e sabia que não gostaria nem um pouco.
|Voz:||TJ Ramini (Respostas)|
- Interrupts Timbersaw's channeling spells upon cast.
- The attribute reduction is applied before the damage.
- Reduces attributes based on the base attribute + attributes from levels. Bonus attributes are ignored.
- Before applying the damage, it first reduces current health by 20 for each point of strength it reduced.
- Upon losing the debuff, enemies first regain 20 health per missing strength point, before gaining their attributes back.
- Has no effect on affected units' current mana if intelligence gets reduced.
- Cannot reduce any attributes below 0.
- Debuffs from successive casts stack additively, but the duration does not get refreshed.
- The chain travels at a speed of 1600/2000/2400/2800 and always travels either the full distance or until connecting with a tree.
- Can connect to trees up to 850/1050/1250/1450 range away (800/1000/1200/1400 max travel distance + 50 tree search radius)
- The hooked tree is destroyed once the chain stops pulling.
- Can be used to pull Timbersaw across impassable terrain.
- Timbersaw stops being pulled if he is disabled at any point during Timber Chain.
- If Timbersaw is disabled before the chain starts pulling, the chain still pulls him for a very short distance
- This is still enough to cause damage around him to nearby units or to affect effects based on distance (e.g. [[|16px|link=Bloodseeker/Habilidades_antigas#Rupture]] [[Bloodseeker/Habilidades_antigas#Rupture|]]).
- Timbersaw can cast spells and items during the pull, but cannot attack.
- The chain briefly provides 100 radius ground vision around itself while traveling, and 400 radius ground vision once reaching max distance or connecting with a tree.
- If Timbersaw dies during Timber Chain and then instantly respawns (e.g. after buying back), the pull still continues possibly moving him all across the map to the targeted tree.
- Only procs when a unit lands an attack on Timbersaw, regardless of distance. This means it cannot proc on missed attacks.
- Secondary attacks from [[|16px|link=Luna/Habilidades_antigas#Moon Glaive]] [[Luna/Habilidades_antigas#Moon Glaive|]], [[|16px|link=Medusa/Habilidades_antigas#Split Shot]] [[Medusa/Habilidades_antigas#Split Shot|]] and [[|16px|link=Gyrocopter/Habilidades_antigas#Flak Cannon]] [[Gyrocopter/Habilidades_antigas#Flak Cannon|]] cannot trigger Reactive Armor.
- Procs on the secondary attacks from [[|16px|link=Drow Ranger/Habilidades_antigas#Marksmanship]] [[Drow Ranger/Habilidades_antigas#Marksmanship|]], [[|16px|link=Weaver/Habilidades_antigas#Geminate Attack]] [[Weaver/Habilidades_antigas#Geminate Attack|]], and the attack from [[|16px|link=Phantom Assassin/Habilidades_antigas#Stifling Dagger]] [[Phantom Assassin/Habilidades_antigas#Stifling Dagger|]].
- Each successful attack on Timbersaw grants him 1 stack. The stack is added right before the attack's damage is applied.
- Each stack has its own duration and is independent from other stacks. The amount of stacks is shown on the status buff icon.
- Restores health in the form of health regeneration, so it regenerates 0.1/0.12/0.14/0.16 health in 0.1 second intervals per stack.
- Cada acumulação pode restaurar 10/15,6/22,4/30,4 de vida.
- This is how much health regeneration and armor Reactive Armor grants with certain amount of stacks on each level.
- Level 1: 1/2/3/4/5
- Level 2: 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6/7.2/8.4/9.6/10.8/12
- Level 3: 1.4/2.8/4.2/5.6/7/8.4/9.8/11.2/12.6/14/15.4/16.8/18.2/19.6/21
- Level 4: 1.6/3.2/4.8/6.4/8/9.6/11.2/12.8/14.4/16/17.6/19.2/20.8/22.4/24/25.6/27.2/28.8/30.4/32
- The amount of stacks are also visually indicated by a dome which closes over on Timbersaw:
- 1–4 stacks: 1st fragment of the dome appears
- 5–8 stacks: 2nd fragment of the dome appears
- 9–13 stacks: 3rd fragment of the dome appears
- 14–16 stacks: 4th fragment of the dome appears (it is now fully closed)
- 17–20 stacks: fire comes out of the suit's chimney
- The Chakram travels at a speed of 900.
- Disarms Timbersaw as soon as the Chakram is launched, until the Chakram fully returns to Timbersaw.
- While traveling towards the target point, the blade deals pass damage and slow on enemy units within range once.
- Upon reaching the target area, the Chakram starts draining mana, dealing damage over time, and applying a slow aura.
- Drains 10/12.5/15 mana in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after reaching the target area.
- Deals 25/37.5/50 damage (before reductions) in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after reaching the target area.
- The Chakram stops draining mana and dealing damage over time as soon as it starts to return.
- While returning, the Chakram deals the pass damage to nearby units again and slows enemy units by placing a debuff again.
- The slow from passing (in both directions) lasts 0.5 seconds. The slow debuff from the aura while stationary lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The slow debuff from passing and from the stationary aura are the same. However, the former is dispellable, the latter is not.
- The Chakram returns to Timbersaw upon using [[|16px|link=Timbersaw/Habilidades_antigas#Return Chakram]] [[Timbersaw/Habilidades_antigas#Return Chakram|]] or automatically if it gets more than 2000 range away.
- The first 5% movement speed slow are applied at 100%–96% health, so it can slow for up to 100% when between 1% and 5% health.
- Pass damage may only damage the same unit once when flying towards the targeted point, and once again when returning.
- The slows of multiple Chakrams (orange with blue, or multiple orange or blue Chakrams) do not stack.
- Chakram provides 300 flying vision while spinning in place at the target area (but not while traveling).
- Once purchased, Timbersaw cannot drop or sell his Cetro de Aghanim.
- Requires Cetro de Aghanim to be unlocked.
- If Aghanim's Scepter is acquired before Chakram was learned, this Chakram will be at level 1.
- The level of this Chakram scales with the level of the main Chakram.
- This Chakram is fully equivalent to the main Chakram. Two Chakrams act independently.
- However, both Chakram share a slow debuff, so they do not stack, but refresh each other.
- Timbersaw is disarmed if either Chakram is out.
|Talentos do herói|
|+20 de Força||25||+6% de redução de atributos para Vórtice Mortal|
|+150 de alcance de uso||20||+5% de dano mágico|
|+20 de Inteligência||15||+14 de regeneração de vida|
|+20% de experiência obtida||10||+150 de vida|
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A regeneração de vida e de mana são adicionadas como bônus e não beneficiam ilusões.
- In DotA, Rizzrack's hero title was Goblin Shredder. Unlike his Dota 2 counterpart, he cut trees for profit and was not afraid of them.
- His response upon killing Treant Protector Reproduzir "If you fall in the woods, and I laugh, will anyone hear me?" is a reference to the popular philosophical question "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?".
- His response "I'm not a lumberjack, and no, I'm not okay. I thank you." is a reference to "Monty Python's Flying Circus" in which they sing a song called "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay".
- His response Reproduzir "Trees? Why did it have to be trees?" is a reference to the "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark" line "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" 
- Timbersaw's first and secondary Chakram colors may be a reference to the colors of portals of the games Portal and Portal 2, another series from Valve.
- Timbersaw's ultimate, Chakram, is most likely a reference to the mythological disc-weapon of the Hindu deity Viṣṇu. The weapon's full name is "Sudarśana Cakra" (the transliterated "c" makes a "ch" sound) and it is considered one of the most powerful weapons in Hindu mythology.
- Timbersaw's line when bottling a rune, Reproduzir "This is my scheming face." may be a reference to the character Myron Reducto from "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law".
- Timbersaw is probably modeled after a type of goblin named "kallikantzaroi" who, according to folklore, stay underground sawing the world tree, so that it will collapse, along with the Earth. However, when they are about to saw the final part, Christmas dawns and they are able to come to the surface. They forget the tree and come to bring trouble to mortals. This very well explains Timbersaw's hatred towards trees.