Terrorblade the Demon Marauder is a melee agility carry hero who is devastating in the later stages of the game. Terrorblade has the highest starting armor, but is squishy due to his low health, meaning he needs strength itens to be tanky enough to sustain damage to himself and his illusions. As also with all illusion-based heroes, he needs stat-based itens in order to make his illusions powerful. He is known for casting Reflection, that which creates invulnerable illusions to all enemy Heroes for a few seconds. Conjure Image creates an illusion of Terrorblade that deals considerable damage in maxed level. Terrorblade can create up to 2 illusions, which together deal more damage than Terrorblade himself, effectively overpowering Terrorblade's Base Damage (but not the Bonus Damage). Metamorphosis is an unorthodox spell that transforms Terrorblade into a powerful ranged demon capable of wrecking havoc to his enemies with the bonus range and damage, but makes Terrorblade slower. This spell also makes illusions of Terrorblade transform into of his demonic form, but reverts back once it wanders too far away from Terrorblade and finally his ultimate, Sunder, is a very unique ability that swaps his health with a targeted hero, ally or enemy alike. This makes ganks on him incredibly risky since he can sunder a hero before making his move. With his 2 Illusion-based spells, 1 semi-ultimate and his ultimate, Terrorblade's skill set makes him a foe in the early game and is absolutely terrifying at the later stages of the game and is usually played as a hard carry.
|Terrorblade, Demon Marauder|
|Reproduzir "The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony."|
|História:|| Terrorblade é o saqueador demoníaco – um diabo fora da lei temido por outros demônios. Um iconoclasta cósmico, ele cometeu furtos contra a realeza infernal, ignorou os ritos codificados que deveriam prender o seu comportamento e quebrou cada lei das sete Regiões Infernais. Pelos seus crimes aprendeu esta lição: até mesmo no Inferno há um inferno. Um breve, mas brutal julgamento se seguiu, com mortos em todos os lados, e ele finalmente foi encarcerado no Decaduto, uma dimensão oculta onde demônios aprisionam os seus iguais.
Mas o Decaduto não é uma prisão qualquer. Neste espelho negro da realidade, demônios são condenados a encarar um reflexo distorcido das suas próprias almas. Porém, ao invés de sofrer, Terrorblade dominou o pior dos seus reflexos – um demônio furioso e furtivo de poderes inimagináveis. Com a sua fera interior sob o seu controle, ele destruiu as paredes da prisão fractal e seguiu adiante, para liberar o seu terror em toda a criação.
|Voz:||David Sobolov (Respostas)|
- Upon cast, slows all enemy visible heroes and illusions within range and creates illusions of them.
- Reflection illusions are invulnerable, untargetable and uncontrollable.
- Reflection illusions have 522 movement speed and free pathing. They also provide vision equal to the vision range of their target.
- The illusions attempt to attack their targets. If they cannot be attacked, they follow the targets close enough until they can be attacked again.
- The illusions do not lose track when their targets turn invisible, hidden or move in the Fog of War. Though they need vision to attack.
- The illusions are completely immune to every spell, even those which affect invulnerable units.
- Just like other illusions, Reflection illusions bestow auras and can make use of other passive abilities which work for illusions.
- The slow debuffs and the illusions are independent from each other. Dispelling the slow does not remove the illusion.
- The slow of multiple casts does not stack, but each cast creates an illusion for each enemy hero within range.
- Has a cast backswing of 1.66 during [[|16px|link=Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis]] [[Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis|]].
- The created illusions are visually distinguishable from the real Terrorblade for the enemies.
- When cast during [[|16px|link=Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis]] [[Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis|]], the illusions are only in ranged form when staying within range.
- Like with any other illusions creating spells, the illusions always spawn in cardinal directions, starting on east and going counterclockwise.
- Considering the default cooldown, it is possible to have 3 illusions up at a time.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.7 during [[|16px|link=Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis]] [[Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis|]].
- Metamorphosis disjoints projectiles upon cast. Illusions also disjoint projectiles whenever they enter Metamorphosis form.
- During the transformation, Terrorblade cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted. This applies to transforming illusions as well.
- Bonus damage is added to Terrorblade's and his illusions' base attack damage.
- Increases Terrorblade's base attack damage to attack range to 550 and decreases movement speed to 290. / / / ,
- It also gives him ranged unit properties, so all items with ranged and melee differences ([[|20px|link=Manta Style]] [[Manta Style|]]) use their ranged values.
- Terrorblade's attack projectiles travel at a speed of 900.
- The aura only affects illusions under Terrorblade's control, except for the illusions from [[|16px|link=Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Reflection]] [[Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Reflection|]].
- The transformation aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- While transformed, Terrorblade does not leave footprints behind.
- Metamorphosis is fully canceled on death.
- Sunder can be cast on enemy and allied heroes, and on illusions.
- Terrorblade and his target always end up with a minimum of 25% max HP.
- For example, if both parties have 5% HP before Sunder, then they both end up at 25% thereafter.
- Sunder directly manipulates Terrorblade's and his target's health, so it has no interaction with on-damage effects.
- Few examples: [[|16px|link=Ancient Apparition/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Blast]] [[Ancient Apparition/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Blast|]], [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]], [[|16px|link=Abaddon/Habilidades_antigas#Borrowed Time]] [[Abaddon/Habilidades_antigas#Borrowed Time|]] are fully ignored.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 during [[|16px|link=Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis]] [[Terrorblade/Habilidades_antigas#Metamorphosis|]].
|Talentos do herói|
|-30s de intervalo entre usos para Sulcar||25||+15 a todos os atributos|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||20||+15 de Agilidade|
|+200 de vida||15||+25 de dano|
|+15 de velocidade de ataque||10||+6 de regeneração de vida|
- A regeneração de vida é adicionada como um bônus e não beneficia ilusões.
- O dano de ataque é adicionado como bônus, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- In DotA, Terrorblade and Anti-Mage were brothers. This was to be kept in Dota 2 based on certain responses Anti-Mage made in Terrorblade's presence, but upon Terrorblade's release, these relations were severed and thus the lines went unused.
- Terrorblade's title in DotA was Soul Keeper. Unlike other name changes, this one does not appear to be related to copyright issues with Blizzard. It is speculated that the name was changed to avoid conflicting abbreviations with Sand King.
- Another reason could be that the title "Soul Keeper" doesn't fit him anymore, since only one ability could be associated with souls. In earlier versions, he had a second ability called "Soul Steal", which was similar to Pugna's [[|16px|link=Pugna/Habilidades_antigas#Life Drain]] [[Pugna/Habilidades_antigas#Life Drain|]], but without channeling.
- In-game, Terrorblade constantly leaves flaming footprints wherever he goes, similar to his DotA hero model, Illidan Stormrage (a prominent Warcraft character). These can be seen by enemies, but stop being rendered once he's out of their vision, meaning that one cannot track down an enemy Terrorblade that goes invisible or enters the Fog of War on the basis of his footprints.