Terrorblade the Demon Marauder is a melee agility carry hero who is devastating in the later stages of the game. Terrorblade has the highest starting armor, but is squishy due to his low health, meaning he needs strength itens to be tanky enough to sustain damage to himself and his illusions. As also with all illusion-based heroes, he needs stat-based itens in order to make his illusions powerful. He is known for casting Reflection, that which creates invulnerable illusions to all enemy Heroes for a few seconds. Conjure Image creates an illusion of Terrorblade that deals considerable damage in maxed level. Terrorblade can create up to 2 illusions, which together deal more damage than Terrorblade himself, effectively overpowering Terrorblade's Base Damage (but not the Bonus Damage). Metamorphosis is an unorthodox spell that transforms Terrorblade into a powerful ranged demon capable of wrecking havoc to his enemies with the bonus range and damage, but makes Terrorblade slower. This spell also makes illusions of Terrorblade transform into of his demonic form, but reverts back once it wanders too far away from Terrorblade and finally his ultimate, Sunder, is a very unique ability that swaps his health with a targeted hero, ally or enemy alike. This makes ganks on him incredibly risky since he can sunder a hero before making his move. With his 2 Illusion-based spells, 1 semi-ultimate and his ultimate, Terrorblade's skill set makes him a foe in the early game and is absolutely terrifying at the later stages of the game and is usually played as a hard carry.
- Upon cast, slows all enemy visible heroes and illusions within range and creates illusions of them.
- Reflection illusions are invulnerable, untargetable and uncontrollable.
- Reflection illusions have 522 movement speed and free pathing. They also provide vision equal to the vision range of their target.
- The illusions attempt to attack their targets. If they cannot be attacked, they follow the targets close enough until they can be attacked again.
- The illusions do not lose track when their targets turn invisible, hidden or move in the Fog of War. Though they need vision to attack.
- The illusions are completely immune to every spell, even those which affect invulnerable units.
- Just like other illusions, Reflection illusions bestow auras and can make use of other passive abilities which work for illusions.
- The slow debuffs and the illusions are bound to each other. Dispelling the slow removes the all Reflection illusions of that unit as well.
- The slow of multiple casts does not stack, but each cast creates an illusion for each enemy hero within range.
- Although the slow duration gets refreshed, each created illusion has its separate duration, meaning new casts do not refresh the duration of previous illusions.
- Has a cast backswing of 1.66 during Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Metamorphosis"..
- The created illusions are visually distinguishable from the real Terrorblade for the enemies.
- When cast during Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Metamorphosis"., the illusions are only in ranged form when staying within range.
- Like with any other illusions creating spells, the illusions always spawn in cardinal directions, starting on east and going counterclockwise.
- Considering the default cooldown, it is possible to have 3 illusions up at a time.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.7 during Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Metamorphosis"..
- Metamorphosis disjoints projectiles upon cast. Illusions also disjoint projectiles whenever they enter Metamorphosis form.
- During the transformation, Terrorblade cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted. This applies to transforming illusions as well.
- Bonus damage is added to Terrorblade's and his illusions' base attack damage.
- Increases Terrorblade's base attack damage to attack range to 550 and decreases movement speed to 290. / / / ,
- It also gives him ranged unit properties, so all items with ranged and melee differences ( Machado Ilusório) use their ranged values.
- Terrorblade's attack projectiles travel at a speed of 900.
- The aura only affects illusions under Terrorblade's control, except for the illusions from Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Reflection"..
- The transformation aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- While transformed, Terrorblade does not leave footprints behind.
- Metamorphosis is fully canceled on death.
- Sunder can be cast on enemy and allied heroes, and on illusions.
- Terrorblade and his target always end up with a minimum of 25% max HP.
- For example, if both parties have 5% HP before Sunder, then they both end up at 25% thereafter.
- Sunder directly manipulates Terrorblade's and his target's health, so it has no interaction with on-damage effects.
- Few examples: Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Ice Blast"., [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]], Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Borrowed Time". are fully ignored.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 during Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Metamorphosis"..
|Talentos do herói|
|+300 de alcance de ataque para||25||-35s de intervalo entre usos para|
|-10s de intervalo entre usos para||20||+10 a todos os atributos|
|+25 de velocidade de ataque||15||+300 de vida|
|10% de esquiva||10||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O talento de todos os atributos fornece 180 de vida, 5,5% de amplificação de regeneração de vida, 0,8% de resistência mágica, 2 de armadura, 12,5 de velocidade de ataque, 0,63% de velocidade de movimento, 120 de mana, 18% de amplificação de regeneração de mana, 0,7% de amplificação mágica e 10 de dano de ataque para Terrorblade.
|Funções:||Carregador Emburrador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||The fractal walls of Foulfell not only failed to contain Terrorblade, they granted him newfound control over its twisted Reflections. The Demon Marauder Conjures Images of himself, confounding enemies and multiplying his damage. Feeding on his own rage, Terrorblade transforms into an even more imposing form; an unholy Metamorphosis that allows him to hurl demonic energies at range. Experienced foes know that an injured demon is far from defeated. At the brink of death, Terrorblade tips the scales with Sunder, eliminating any need for retreat as he exchanges his depleted health with that of his opponent's.|
- In DotA, Terrorblade and were brothers. This was to be kept in Dota 2 based on certain responses Anti-Mage made in Terrorblade's presence, but upon Terrorblade's release, these relations were severed and thus the lines went unused.
- Terrorblade's title in DotA was Soul Keeper. Unlike other name changes, this one does not appear to be related to copyright issues with Blizzard. A possible reason could be that the title "Soul Keeper" doesn't fit him anymore, since only one ability could be associated with souls.
- In-game, Terrorblade constantly leaves flaming footprints wherever he goes, similar to his DotA hero model, Illidan Stormrage (a prominent Warcraft character). These can be seen by enemies, but stop being rendered once he's out of their vision, meaning that one cannot track down an enemy Terrorblade that goes invisible or enters the Fog of War on the basis of his footprints.
- Terrorblades response when dying Reproduzir "I go where angels fear to tread." is a reference to the line "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread" from Alexander Pope's poem An Essay on Criticism. also has a response that references this poem.