Lanaya the Templar Assassin is a very short-ranged Agility hero capable of dealing huge bursts of Physical damage to swathes of enemies with expert positioning and timing. Unlike most physical damage dealers, Lanaya reaches her damage potential quite early and then scales up from that point with carry itens, letting her gank with impunity throughout the mid-game, and her short attack range increases from being comparable to that of a melee hero to a ranged hero with short reach as she levels Psi Blades.
Her Psionic Traps provide map control and the ability to chase down fleeing heroes from up to 2000 range, and Refraction and Meld lets you shrug off high-damage nukes and disjoint projectiles. With a Blink Dagger, Lanaya can quickly materialize in the enemy team's weakest flank and shred several heroes at once with her Meld and Psi Blades.
- Refraction interrupts Templar Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- Places 2 buffs on Templar Assassin, named "Damage" and "Absorb". One buff grants instances of damage block and the other instances of bonus attack damage.
- The numbers of left instances are visible on the buff icons. The buffs and the visual effects of the ability are visible to everyone.
- The bonus damage is added as regular attack damage bonus, which is visible in the HUD.
- Loses a bonus damage instance when the attack projectile successfully lands on the target. Evaded, or disjointed, do not count.
- Does not lose instances upon attacking allies, but the damage is still applied.
- When casting Refraction while an attack projectile is traveling, the projectile does not get the bonus damage, but still uses up one instance upon landing.
- The damage absorb fully negates damage, causing several on-damage effects to not trigger.
- Has a higher priority than Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Aphotic Shield". and Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Living Armor"., but lower than Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "False Promise".. However, it still loses a charge when combined with the latter.
- Damage below 5 (after reductions) is completely ignored. It is neither blocked, nor wastes any block instances.
- Refraction negates all 3 damage types. It does not negate damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Meld interrupts Templar Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- The attack projectile out of Meld can be disjointed.
- Turns Templar Assassin instantly invisible and orders her to stop.
- Invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, upon landing an attack, or upon moving or getting moved in any way.
- Turns Templar Assassin phased, so that other units may pass through her.
- Templar Assassin can pick up, drop or attack items without breaking the invisibility, considering she does not move while doing so.
- She also can turn without breaking the invisibility.
- The next attack of Templar Assassin which connects with a unit applies the damage and armor reduction.
- This does not necessarily have to be the first attack out of Meld. If somehow a following attack hits another target first (e.g. it teleports away), the new target is affected instead.
- The armor reduction debuff does not stack with itself.
- Neither the bonus damage nor the armor reduction from Meld affect buildings.
- Meld's damage is independent from her attack damage and is applied as a separate instance.
- This means that Lanaya cannot lifesteal off the damage, it cannot crit, be reduced or amplified by e.g. Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Enfeeble". or Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Empower". and is not spilled by Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Psi Blades"..
- Meld first applies Templar Assassin's actual attack damage, then the armor debuff and then the Meld damage.
- This means the leading attack's damage is not increased by the armor reduction, but the spell's own damage is.
- Psi Blades increases Templar Assassin's total attack range to 200/260/320/380.
- With no points in Psi Blades, Templar Assassin has an attack range of only 140, but still counts as a ranged hero.
- The spill range is based on the attack target's position, not on Templar Assassin's. So from max attack range, she can hit units up to 790/890/990/1090 range away.
- The affected area has a rectangular shape, with a width of 75 and with the spill range as length.
- Spill damage is based on her attack damage after all reductions
- Attack modifiers are only applied to the primary target.
- Templar Assassin's position is checked as the projectile hits the target, not upon launching.
- Psi Blades spill damage when attacking allies or wards.
- Spill damage hits invisible units.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.3: Warning: No results.
- Psionic Traps do not prevent neutral creeps from spawning.
- The slow starts at 30% and increases by 0.75% in 0.1 second intervals, reaching the maximum slow 4 seconds after placing the trap.
- Psionic Traps do not slow upon getting destroyed.
- Trap is unlocked when Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Psionic Trap". is learned.
- The cast of Trap is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Does not interrupt Templar Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while no traps are present (gives "No Traps" error message).
Habilidade da Armadilha Psiônica[editar]
- This is cast from the trap itself, allowing Templar Assassin to trigger traps from afar without having to trigger nearby traps first.
- The cast of Self Trap is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
|Talentos do herói|
|+4 de instâncias||25||refratadas causam paralisação|
|-4 de redução de armadura para||20||dissipa efeitos negativos|
|+200 de dano para||15||+7 de armadura|
|+3||10||+25 de velocidade de ataque|
|Estilo de jogo:||Somente o Hiden Temple pode satisfazer a infinita sede de sabedoria de Lanaya. Em troca de tal conhecimento, ela comprometeu-se a proteger seus mistérios com suas habilidades latentes psiônicas. Dobrando as próprias leis da natureza, Lanaya cria um campo de Refração que absorve os ataques inimigos, e ainda amplifica os próximos ataques. Ela Mescla ao fundo, esperando para liberar uma explosão de energia psiônica em um alvo insuspeitado. Luz violeta emana da ponta de seus dedos, Lâmina Psíquicas que excede qualquer arma corpo a corpo, e corta linhas de inimigos por vez. Persiste em seus objetivos, Lanaya marca o chão com círculos mágicos com design Eldritch. Os que andam sem conhecimento sobre a Armadilhas Psiônica só podem cambalear longe da explosão—com a presença revelada e a Templar Assassin não muito distante|
- In DotA, Templar Assassin makes numerous references to the game Starcraft, another famous RTS game by Blizzard. Her ability to manipulate psionic energy, the psi blades she wields, and the mention of her master being originally from Aiur in her DotA biography all apply to the Protoss, one of the three main races of the game.
- Although Templar Assassin is a ranged hero, she has a 140 base attack range. This means her attack range is the shortest of all heroes, as melee heroes have an attack range of 150.
- Templar Assassin's rare response upon snapping a trap, Reproduzir "It's a trap!" is a reference based on Star Wars' Admiral Ackbar's quote on Return on the Jedi.
- The response Reproduzir "My body is a temple for which I will kill." is a reference to the bible verse John 2:19-22.