Raijin Thunderkeg, the Storm Spirit, is a ranged intelligence hero who wields the elemental power of lightning. He has high mobility, strong ganking and carrying potential, and very good synergy between his hero abilities.
Static Remnant creates an immobile clone of himself that, upon contact with an enemy, shocks all enemies in a small area for damage. It has a very low cooldown, making it a good farming skill. Electric Vortex binds an enemy to himself, drawing it in slowly; at higher levels of the skill, it will always be able to pull the target into a Static Remnant. Overload further supplements this combo by harnessing the excess charge whenever Raijin casts a spell, adding it in the form of magical damage to his next attack and zapping enemies in a radius around the target. Finally, Storm Spirit's ultimate and signature skill is Ball Lightning, in which he transforms into pure energy, sacrificing his own mana to dash quickly around the map in an invulnerable state, inflicting minor damage to foes he impacts as well as giving him an Overload charge. It can be used to initiate and escape long distances with ease.
Since his ultimate disjoints enemy projectiles and has no cooldown, he can prove to be one of the most slippery foes in the game, provided that he has enough mana regeneration to sustain it and/or the enemy team does not have strong disables such as stuns and silences. However, without proper mana management, he will run out of juice very quickly and become a sitting duck. While extremely vulnerable early game before he acquires his ultimate, once he does so, if he gets a few quick kills and some mana-sustaining itens, he will become an unstoppable force of nature.
|Raijin Thunderkeg, the Storm Spirit|
|Reproduzir "Everyone complains about the weather...well, I'm doing something about it!"|
|Função:||Carregador / Escapista / Bombardeador / Iniciador / Desativador|
|História:||O Storm Spirit é literalmente uma força da natureza – o poder selvagem do vento e do clima, engarrafado em forma humana. E que tempestuosa, jovial e irrepreensível forma! Tão alegre como um tio favorito, ele injeta cada cena com energia crepitante. Mas não foi sempre assim; houve tragédia na sua criação. Há muitas gerações, nos planos além das Montanhas da Lamentação, um bom povo estava morrendo de sede e de fome. Um simples elementista, de nome Thunderkeg, usou um feitiço proibido para invocar o espírito da tempestade, clamando por chuva. Furioso com a presunção deste mortal, a Tempestade Celeste, conhecida como Raijin, devastou a terra, limpando-a com ventos e inundações. Thunderkeg não estava à altura do Celestial – pelo menos até conjurar um feitiço suicida que forjou os seus destinos num só: ele capturou Celeste no seu próprio corpo. Presos juntos, o ilimitado bom humor de Thunderkeg fundido com a energia enlouquecida de Raijin criaram o jovem Raijin Thunderkeg, um Celestial que caminha pelo mundo em forma física.|
|Voz:||John Patrick Lowrie (Respostas)|
- Static Remnant interrupts Storm Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- After a remnant is placed, it takes 1 second for it to be able to explode and deal damage.
- When a remnant expires, it still explodes and deals damage around it.
- Remnant can be triggered by invisible units and deal damage to them.
- The remnants are visible on the mini-map with the same color as Radiant/Dire units, not the color of the player.
- Remnants provide 600 range flying vision at their location for their duration or until detonating.
Self-slow pierces spell immunity. Slow persists if buff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Electric Vortex pulls affected units at a speed of 100.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps, Roshan, Warlock's Golem and Storm or Fire from [[|16px|link=Brewmaster/Habilidades_antigas#Primal Split]] [[Brewmaster/Habilidades_antigas#Primal Split|]].
- The Cetro de Aghanim upgraded version still uses the same cast time.
- Does not hit invisible, invulnerable and hidden units as well as units in the Fog of War within the radius.
- Unlike the unupgraded version, it does hit ancient creeps, Roshan, Warlock's Golem and Storm and Fire from Primal Split.
- When cast while no enemies are within range, Storm Spirit is not slowed. It still procs [[|16px|link=Storm Spirit/Habilidades_antigas#Overload]] [[Storm Spirit/Habilidades_antigas#Overload|]].
- Multiple casts on the same target refresh the pull duration and the self-slow duration but do not update the pull location.
- Usar itens não ativa a Sobrecarga.
- The slow and damage are applied to all enemy units within the radius around the attacked target.
- The charge is released upon successfully hitting a target. If the attack misses or is disjointed, nothing happens.
- Each attack checks for the buff on Storm Spirit upon successfully hitting the target. If the buff is present, the charge is released.
- This means when Storm Spirit gains the buff while an attack projectile is flying, that attack still releases the charge when it hits.
- Ball Lightning disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Storm Spirit is invulnerable during Ball Lightning.
- Storm Spirit can turn, cast spells, use items and attack during Ball Lightning.
- If Storm Spirit runs out of mana while traveling, he stops immediately.
- Ball Lightning destroys trees within 100 radius of Storm Spirit while traveling.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision around Storm Spirit during Ball Lightning.
- Drains Storm Spirit's mana after every 100 range traveled, resulting in 0.08/0.05/0.04 second intervals.
- The spell's tooltip mana cost shows the current initial mana cost of the spell based on Storm Spirit's current maximum mana pool.
- The damage of Ball Lightning works identical to shockwave-based spells (like e.g. Magnus' [[|16px|link=Magnus/Habilidades_antigas#Shockwave]] [[Magnus/Habilidades_antigas#Shockwave|]]), with Storm Spirit acting as the projectile.
- This means it applies its damage instantly on enemies getting within range, and an enemy can only be damaged once per cast.
- Unlike a regular shockwave spell, Ball Lightning's damage increases based on how far the projectile (Storm Spirit) has traveled.
- The damage increases by 8/12/16 per 100 units. This means for the first 99 units, it deals 0 damage within its entire radius.
- This means if Storm Spirit rolls directly towards an enemy, it does not get damaged when within 224/299/374 (99 distance + radius) range of the starting location.
- This is because Storm Spirit will have traveled only 99 range, where it deals a 0 damage instance to all enemies within its 125/200/275 radius.
- This is how much damage Ball Lightning can deal around Storm Spirit at certain travel distances (before reductions):
- 500 Distance: 40/60/80 damage (90 + 11.5% of max mana)
- 1000 Distance: 80/120/160 damage (150 + 15% of max mana)
- 2500 Distance: 200/300/400 damage (330 + 25.5% of max mana)
- 5000 Distance: 400/600/800 damage (630 + 43% of max mana)
- 10000 Distance: 800/1200/1600 damage (1230 + 78% of max mana)
|Talentos do herói|
|+0.75s de duração para Vórtice Elétrico||25||+10% de dano mágico|
|+8 de armadura||20||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+10 de Inteligência||15||+200 de vida|
|+3 de regeneração de mana||10||+20 de dano|
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- A regeneração de mana é adicionada como um bônus e não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- Storm Spirit, like Brewmaster, Earth Spirit and Ember Spirit, was a Pandaren in DotA. He was re-skinned to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard, since Pandaren are a race of in the Warcraft Universe.
- The line Reproduzir I'll spirit you away!, as well as him muttering Spirit... Away... when he dies may be a reference to the film Spirited Away.
- Storm Spirit's speech is very similar to Ninjor, a character from the Power Rangers franchise, whose voice acting is largely based on the character Dudley Do-Right, from the Dudley Do-Right Show.
- [[|20px|link=Eul's Scepter of Divinity]] [[Eul's Scepter of Divinity|]] has an equivalent in Heroes of Newerth called "Stormspirit".