Kardel Sharpeye the Sniper is a ranged agility Carry who excels at dealing heavy damage at an incredible range. His third ability, Take Aim, allows him to deal high DPS at a safe distance, and avoiding damage as he is relatively frail. He also excels at harassing enemies due to his second ability, Headshot, which gives him a chance to do extra damage and a brief slow, and his first ability, Shrapnel, which slows and deals damage over time in an area. While he can be a nuisance to lane against, he is also extremely squishy early-game and requires supports to lane effectively. He scales into the late game, dealing a remarkable amount of DPS while sitting outside of harm's reach, almost permaslowing heroes with his headshot. Though he is a rather frail hero, his potential in the hands of a good player and team is high.
- Shrapnel starts dealing damage, slowing and providing vision after the effect delay.
- Provides 450 radius flying vision at the targeted area.
- The damage and the slow are both provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Since multiple instances of the same aura do not stack, multiple overlapping instances of Shrapnel do not stack either.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in up to 11 possible damage instances.
- Deals a total of 165/385/605/825 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Não afeta construções.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Enfeeble". or Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Static Link".. However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Empower". or the Runa de Dano Duplo.
- Increases Sniper's attack damage output on average by 6/16/26/36.
- Headshot uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Aumenta o alcance de ataque total do Sniper para 650/750/850/950.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 2500 and can be disjointed.
- Assassinate places a debuff on the target as soon as Sniper begins casting.
- The debuff lasts 4 seconds, or until the projectile lands, or the cast gets canceled.
- The debuff grants shared vision with the targeted unit. Does not provide any vision when targeting neutral creeps.
- The debuff grants True Sight over the target. This means that Assassinate cannot be canceled or be disjointed with invisibility.
- However, since units under the effect of Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Shadow Dance". and Fumaça da Enganação are immune to True Sight, they cancel the cast or disjoint the projectile.
- The debuff is visible to everyone.
- The cast is not canceled when the target turns invulnerable or hidden during the cast time.
- Places a crosshair on the target, which is visible to allies only. The initial sound during the cast time is audible by Sniper only.
- The mini-stun lasts for 0.01 seconds.
|Talentos do herói|
|+6 cargas de||25||+125 de alcance de ataque|
|-1,5s de atraso para||20||arremessa a vítima em 35 unidades|
|+25 de dano por segundo para||15||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+20 de dano||10||25% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|Estilo de jogo:||With a single bullet, Kardel Sharpeye pierced the steepstalker's central eye from the valley floor, an ominous act that resulted in his ritual exile. He would win acclaim on a field of battle, or never return. Like his mountain kin, the Sniper is one with his firearm. He Takes Aim from great distances, and scores Headshots that stop his targets dead. Armed with a modular rifle, Kardel launches incendiary rounds to rain burning Shrapnel over entrenched positions. No enemy is safe within the range of the Sniper's scope. Kardel pauses to line up his crosshairs, compensating for every variable before he Assassinates his mark in one fatal shot.|
- A number of Sniper's lines are either direct quotations or paraphrases of lines used by the Sniper class in Team Fortress 2, a popular class-based shooter also by Valve. Such phrases include:
- One of Sniper's lines while bottling a rune is Reproduzir "Jarate!", which is a reference to Team Fortress 2 in-game weapon for Sniper class, Jarate.
- One of Sniper's lines while casting his ultimate is Reproduzir "Boom headshot!", which is a reference to the Pure Pwnage mockumentary series.
- Incidentally, his voice actor, Gary Schwartz, also voices the Heavy Weapons Guy and Demoman in Team Fortress 2.
- Sniper's line, "Reproduzir Inconceivable!" is likely a reference to Vizzini's catchphrase in the film The Princess Bride due to the similarities in both the appearance and voices of the two.
- Sniper's name, Kardel Sharpeye, is a reference to professional Counter-Strike player Kyle "Ksharp" Miller of team 3D, who is regarded for his skillful AWP (Sniper rifle) use.
- Sniper's fun name in DotA was Vasily Zaitsev, a highly skilled Russian sniper who was active during World War 2.
- Sniper's line, "Reproduzir What a dum-dum!" is a pun on the Expanding bullet, also known as a dum-dum. It is designed to expand on impact in order to limit penetration and create a wound larger in diameter.
- Sniper's line "Reproduzir Oh, a few bullet's more!" is a reference to the spaghetti western by Sergio Leone named For a Few Dollars More starring Clint Eastwood.