We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Sniper gets all 3 charges immediately upon learning Shrapnel.
- Choosing the extra charges talent also immediately grants the 6 charges.
- Shrapnel starts dealing damage, slowing and providing vision after the effect delay.
- Provides 450 radius flying vision at the targeted area.
- The damage and the slow are both provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0,5 seconds. Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in up to 11 possible damage instances.
- Pode causar até 165/385/605/825 de dano em uma única unidade (antes das reduções).
- Não afeta estruturas.
Slow and knockback persist if debuffs were placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Headshot can miss.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuffs, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Increases Sniper's attack damage output on average by 12/24/36/48.
- Headshot uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Interrupts Sniper's channeling spells upon cast.
- When cast, Sniper receives a buff which doubles the range bonus of Take Aim.
- The buff has no set duration. It lasts until performing an attack, or until dying. This means the outcome of the attack does not matter.
- The cooldown starts upon losing the buff in any way. It does not start upon cast.
- Passively increases Sniper's total attack range to 650/750/850/950 ( 775/875/975/1075).
- The projectile travels at a speed of 2500.
- Although the stun duration is set to 0,01 seconds, it lasts 0.03-0.04 seconds due to the server tick rate limit.
- Assassinate places a debuff on the target as soon as Sniper begins casting.
- The debuff lasts 4 seconds, or until the projectile lands, or the cast gets canceled.
- The debuff grants shared vision with the targeted unit. Does not provide any vision when targeting neutral creeps.
- The debuff grants True Sight over the target, meaning it cannot be canceled or be disjointed with invisibility without True Sight immunity.
- The debuff is visible to everyone. The cross hair above the target is visible to allies only.
- Can directly target invulnerable units, and does not get canceled if the target turns invulnerable during the cast time.
- The vision debuff is not placed when targeting an invulnerable unit, but stays if the unit turned invulnerable during the cast time.
- The projectile does not affect the target if it is still invulnerable on impact.
- Cannot target hidden units and does get canceled when the target turns hidden.
- The initial weapon loading sound during the cast time is audible to Sniper only.
- When upgraded, Assassinate targets every player-controlled unit within the target area, placing the debuff on all player-controlled units.
- However, upon reaching the cast point only heroes, illusions and creep-heroes are hit by projectiles. Other targeted units are not hit.
- Since the vision debuff disappears only when the projectile hits, or the cast gets canceled, it lasts for the full 4 seconds on all other targets.
- Unlike the default version, the upgraded Assassinate fully ignores invulnerable units, neither initially targeting them, nor launching a projectile.
- All targets are marked upon cast. Entering or leaving the area during the cast time as no effect.
- While the single-target version is subject to the motion buffer range, the area targeted version is not, so that distance cannot cancel the cast.
- This means even if an enemy teleports away after being marked, Sniper still launches the projectile towards them.
- If no valid targets are within the area, the spell still gets cast, wasting mana and cooldown.
- instant attack on all targets.
causes Sniper to perform an
- The projectile is still the regular Assassinate projectile, but having its damage set to 0. The instant attack is perfomed as it hits its target.
- These instant attacks do not use Sniper's attack projectile speed, they hit their targets instantly.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier on all of the hit targets normally. Can also proc any on-hit effects, including Damage Block.
- These attacks have an ensured critical strike. They also always proc .
|Talentos do herói|
|+6 cargas de||25||+125 de alcance de ataque|
|-1,5s de atraso para||20||arremessa a vítima em 35 unidades|
|+20% de retardo para||15||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+20 de dano||10||25% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos se acumula multiplicativamente com Runa Arcana. e aditivamente com
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Estilo de jogo:||With a single bullet, Kardel Sharpeye pierced the steepstalker's central eye from the valley floor, an ominous act that resulted in his ritual exile. He would win acclaim on a field of battle, or never return. Like his mountain kin, the Sniper is one with his firearm. He Takes Aim from great distances, and scores Headshots that stop his targets dead. Armed with a modular rifle, Kardel launches incendiary rounds to rain burning Shrapnel over entrenched positions. No enemy is safe within the range of the Sniper's scope. Kardel pauses to line up his crosshairs, compensating for every variable before he Assassinates his mark in one fatal shot.|
- A number of Sniper's lines are either direct quotations or paraphrases of lines used by the Sniper class in Team Fortress 2, a popular class-based shooter also by Valve. Such phrases include:
- One of Sniper's lines while bottling a rune is ▶️ "Jarate!", which is a reference to Team Fortress 2 in-game weapon for Sniper class, Jarate.
- One of Sniper's lines while casting his ultimate is ▶️ "Boom headshot!", which is a reference to the Pure Pwnage mockumentary series.
- Incidentally, his voice actor, Gary Schwartz, also voices the Heavy Weapons Guy and Demoman in Team Fortress 2.
- Sniper's line, "▶️ Inconceivable!" is likely a reference to Vizzini's catchphrase in the film The Princess Bride due to the similarities in both the appearance and voices of the two.
- Sniper's name, Kardel Sharpeye, is a reference to professional Counter-Strike player Kyle "Ksharp" Miller of team 3D, who is regarded for his skillful AWP (Sniper rifle) use.
- Sniper's fun name in DotA was Vasily Zaitsev, a highly skilled Russian sniper who was active during World War 2.
- Sniper's line, "▶️ What a dum-dum!" is a pun on the Expanding bullet, also known as a dum-dum. It is designed to expand on impact in order to limit penetration and create a wound larger in diameter.
- Sniper's line, "▶️ Oh, a few bullets more!" is a reference to the film For a Few Dollars More.