Slark the Nightcrawler is a melee agility hero that utilises his abilities to spring onto enemy heroes and slip out unhindered. He is a very mobile ganker, but remains attribute-wise below most other carries unless he is able to steal away attributes with his abilities. Once he does, though, only a few heroes can hope to be as fearsome as the Nightcrawler - extremely mobile to the point of ever-presence; his strikes only hitting harder and faster.
Slark can quickly leap forward onto enemies with Pounce to leash them and bind them from escaping. His Dark Pact releases a delayed purge that breaks even the most powerful disables. This gives him one of the most flexible abilities to start and end fights in the game. He is also capable of stealing attributes by attacking his victim to boost his own attack damage temporarily with Essence Shift which can rapidly shift engagements in his favor, even when merely performing hit-and-run maneuvers. Slark's ultimate, Shadow Dance, allows him to remain unseen even while attacking for a short duration and allows him to move quicker when not under the watch of enemy eyes to strike in and out of enemy ranks unhindered.
- Dark Pact interrupts Slark's channeling spells upon cast.
- Deals 7,5/15/22,5/30 ( 22,5/30/37,5/45) damage within a 325 radius in 0.1 second intervals, starting 1,5 seconds after cast for a total of 10 instances.
- Slark takes 3,75/7,5/11,25/15 ( 11,25/15/18,75/22,5) damage in the same intervals, resulting in 37.5/75/112.5/150 ( 112,5/150/187,5/225) total damage.
- Applies a strong dispel on Slark in the same intervals, before each of its damage instances.
- The self-inflicted damage can be reduced or amplified, but can never kill Slark.
- The visual effects and sounds during the 1,5 seconds delay is only visible and audible to allies.
- The visual effect of the damaging pulses are visible even when Slark is invisible.
- Dark Pact ends 2,5 seconds after cast, but ends instantly when Slark dies.
- Re-casting Dark Pact during the effect delay cancels the previous cast and starts a new one instead.
- Slark leaps forward at a speed of 933.33 for up to 0,75 seconds.
- Always jumps for the full distance, unless an enemy hero gets within 95 radius of Slark during the jump.
- Can latch on enemy heroes up to 795 range away (max distance + latch radius).
- Slark can turn, cast spells, and use items during Pounce, but cannot attack.
- When latching on a unit, Slark is automatically ordered to attack the target.
- The more the leash gets stretched, the slower the affected unit can walk away from the center, eventually coming to a full stop. It directly affects the target's movement speed.
- If cast before getting leashed, the following spells are not able to break the leash: , , , , , , and when targeting an enemy.
- Every other position changing effect, including spells like and , can break the leash.
- and a self-targeted instantly break the leash when cast, while other sources of forced movement only break it when stretched beyond the max radius.
- When the leash expires while a position changing effect is ongoing, it instantly cancels the position changing effect.
- This goes for the following spells: Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Explosão Ensurdecedora"., , , , , , , , and . , , , , , , , , ,
- Pounce destroys trees within 100 radius around Slark upon landing.
Does not prevent permanently stealing agility.
- Essence Shift steals attributes before attack damage is applied.
- Successive attacks do not refresh the duration of all stolen/lost attributes. Each stack has its own duration.
- The status buff and debuff icon show the number of current stacks and show the duration of the last stack.
- Effective stats loss by primary attribute of attacked enemies, on top of 1 attack damage:
- Força: 20 de vida, 0,1 de regeneração de vida, 0,08% de resistência mágica, 0,16 de armadura, 0,05% de velocidade de movimento, 1 de velocidade de ataque, 12 de mana, 0.05 de regeneração de mana, 0,07% de amplificação mágica.
- Agilidade: 20 de vida, 0.1 de regeneração de vida, 0,08% de resistência mágica, 0,16 de armadura, 0,05% de velocidade de movimento, 1 de velocidade de ataque, 12 mana, 0.05 de regeneração de mana e 0,07% de amplificação mágica.
- Inteligência: 20 de vida, 0.1 de regeneração de vida, 0,08% de resistência mágica, 0,16 de armadura, 0,05% de velocidade de movimento, 1 de velocidade de ataque, 12 de mana, 0.05 de regeneração de mana, 0,07% de amplificação mágica.
- Effectively grants Slark 0.48 armor, 0.15% move speed, 3 attack speed, and 3 attack damage per stack.
- Essence Shift cannot reduce any attribute below 0. However, Slark continues to gain agility, both temporarily and permenantly, even when the attacked hero has no more attributes left to steal.
- When Slark dies, he loses all temporarily stolen attributes, but the affected enemies do not get theirs back, and vice versa.
- Cannot steal attributes from illusions, but can steal from hero clones.
- Can steal attributes from allies.
- To permanently steal agility, an enemy hero has to die within 300 range of Slark while having the Essence Shift debuff.
- Alternatively, Slark also steals agility when he kills a debuffed enemy hero from any distance.
- Shadow Dance interrupts Slark's channeling spells upon cast.
- Slark gains or loses the health regen and movement speed bonus 0,5 seconds after getting in or out of enemy vision, or casting Shadow Dance.
- If Slark is damaged by a neutral creep, the health regen and movement speed bonus are lost for 2 seconds.
- When casting Shadow Dance, he turns invisible and cannot be revealed by anything. However, the black cloud created is visible to enemies.
- The invisibility is granted by an aura, its buff lingers for 0,5 seconds.
- When not upgraded, the buff immediately disappears as soon as Shadow Dance expires. When upgraded, it lingers out when expiring.
- This means Shadow Dance effectively lasts 4,5/4,75/5 ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido,) seconds when upgraded, even for Slark.
- When not upgraded, the aura affects the caster only. When upgraded, it affects allied heroes, illusions and creep-heroes as well.
- The aura only provides the invisibility. Therefore, allies do not receive the passive health regeneration and movement speed buff.
- The aura does not affect invulnerable units, so even if Slark turns invulnerable during it, he gets revealed.
- Can regenerate up to 20%/25,5%/31,5% ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido.) ( 22.5%/28.5%/35%, Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido.) of Slark's max health over its full duration.
- Can regenerate up to 300%/360%/420% of Slark's max health in one minute.
- Can fully regenerate Slark's health within 20/16.67/14.29 seconds.
- Shadow Dance does not allow Slark to walk through units.
|Talentos do herói|
|+80s de duração para||25||+1s de duração para|
|+1s de acorrentamento para||20||+150 de dano para|
|20% de roubo de vida||15||+30 de velocidade de ataque|
|+6 de Agilidade||10||+10 de Força|
- O talento de Agilidade fornece 0,96 de armadura, 6 de velocidade de ataque, 0,3% de velocidade de movimento e 6 de dano de ataque para Slark.
- O talento de Força fornece 200 de vida, 1 de regeneração de vida e 0,8% de resistência mágica para Slark.
- O talento de roubo de vida se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Desativador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||The only prisoner ever to escape from Dark Reef, Slark's abilities and ruthlessness are without equal. The Nightcrawler Pounces on his foes, leaping over obstacles and pinning them to the ground. With every swing of his barnacle encrusted blade, Slark steals his target's essences, converting them to render himself more agile. He forges a Dark Pact, sacrificing his own lifeblood to dissipate negative energies that damage foes, and frees him from magical constraints. Concealing himself with Shadow Dance, the Nightcrawler presents no visible target to would-be attackers. Hidden in this black haze, Slark escapes the inescapable, and returns to gut his enemies with little risk of retribution.|
- Slark is named after a rare murloc in World of Warcraft.
- Slark's murloc heritage was completely removed in the transition to Dota 2 to avoid copyright issues, since the murlocs are an existing race in the Warcraft universe.
- Slark's response ▶️ "Met you once, cut you twice." is a reference to the carpentry phrase "measure twice, cut once".
- Slark's respawn line ▶️ "Griefer madness..." is a reference to the propaganda film Reefer Madness. As well, a griefer is a role a player assumes while in a multiplayer game to deliberately irritate other players.
- Slark's weapon, a shiv, is the traditional prison weapon and is a reference to his backstory.