Slardar, the Slithereen Guard, is a melee strength hero who uses brute force, low cooldown spells, and high physical strength to bring his enemies to their knees. He excels and thrives in close combat situations, and has high mobility, strong initiation and ganking abilities, and good synergy between his abilities. Guardian Sprint greatly increases Slardar's movement speed for a lengthy duration, and allows him to chase down heroes, and escape with ease. Guardian Sprint can be used to get right next to enemies so Slardar can use Slithereen Crush, which delivers an area of effect (AoE) stun to nearby enemies followed by a minor slow afterwards, all on a very low cooldown. This allows Slardar to take on multiple opponents simultaneously and deliver a potent initiation. Bash of the Deep serves as a strong steroid, locking enemies in place while Slardar whacks at them with impunity. Finally, his ultimate Corrosive Haze is a great armor reduction modifier and allows him to reveal an enemy for its duration (25 seconds), making Slardar very potent against tanks and invisible heroes alike; it will also increase the damage dealt by his Crush and Bash, since they are physical. Although a strength hero, he has a high physical damage output, an agility gain and armor value, which rivals that of most agility heroes, allowing him to carry quite well if the situation calls for it. Chasing enemies relentlessly and pummeling them into the ground, Slardar is a fearsome opponent to be next to.
- Ao ser usado, não interrompe magias de canalização.
- Durante a arrancada, Slardar fica trocado de fases, permitindo passar por outras unidades e sentinelas.
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from and is completely disabled for Slardar.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 8/15/24/35 damage to every attack.
- Adds an average of 18/30/44/60 damage to every attack when the damage increasing talent is chosen.
- Adds an average of 20/30/42/56 damage to every attack when the proc chance increasing talent is chosen.
- Adds an average of 45/60/77/96 damage to every attack when both talents is chosen.
- Bash of the Deep uses pseudo-random distribution.
|Talentos do herói|
|não pode ser dissipada||25||+15% de chance para|
|+1000 de visão nortuna||20||+50 de velocidade de ataque|
|+100 de dano para||15||+300 de vida|
|+25 de dano||10||+5 de regeneração de vida|
|Funções:||Carregador Resistente Iniciador Desativador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||More suited to the comforts of the lightless ocean canyons, Slardar surfaces only to scout, and to track down those who have thieved from the Sunken Treasury. Born under the immense pressure of the deep, he Guardian Sprints with one muscular tail, chasing down legged foes with alarming swiftness. Ever vigilant in his duties, Slardar casts a Corrosive Haze over hidden intruders, revealing their form and softening their armor. Once discovered, there was little time to react. Slardar smashes the ground with a Slithereen Crush, dazing nearby enemies just long enough to pulverize them with Bash of the Deep.|
- In DotA, Corrosive Haze was auto-castable.
- With the 7.00 gameplay update, three of Slardar's abilities have been renamed: Sprint to Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Guardian Sprint"., Bash to Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Bash of the Deep"., and Amplify Damage to Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Corrosive Haze"..
- Slardar's voice lines Reproduzir "That is not dead that can eternal lie." and Reproduzir "And with strange aeons even death may die." are direct quotes from H. P. Lovecraft's short story The Nameless City.
- Another Lovecraft story, The Shadow over Innsmouth is also referred several times in Slardar's backstory and voice files with mentions to "The Old Ones" and "The Deep Ones".
- Slardar's model is based of the Naga from the Warcraft franchise.
Modelo antes da versão 7.00