Nevermore the Shadow Fiend is a ranged agility hero possessing abilities that inflict superb burst damage from varying distances. Whether near or far, Shadow Fiend is able to release incredible offensive power, both physical and magical. Shadow Fiend's true power comes from the souls he takes, thus, he is more dangerous every time he kills. With enough souls, he can release all of the captured souls in a devastating burst, dealing more damage to enemies that are closer to him. Shadow Fiend is a carry who is powerful at all stages of the game, a trait most carries don't share. He can harass and conquer early game, gank unsuspecting heroes during the mid stages of the game, and has huge right-click potential lategame thanks to his passives, although his active abilities scale off by the end-game.
|Nevermore, the Shadow Fiend|
|Reproduzir "So, you're curious where I come from? There's one easy way to find out for yourself."|
|Função:||Carregador / Bombardeador|
|História:||É dito que Nevermore, o Shadow Fiend, tem a alma de um poeta, e na verdade ele tem milhares delas. Ao longo das eras, ele tem reivindicado as almas de poetas, sacerdotes, imperadores, mendigos, escravos, filósofos, criminosos e (naturalmente) heróis; não há alma que escape. Mas o que é feito com elas é desconhecido. Ninguém nunca espiou no Abismo de onde Nevermore sai como uma enguia dentre as pedras astrais. Será que ele as devora, uma após a outra? Será que ele as engasta pelos corredores de um templo sobrenatural ou será que as conserva em uma salmoura necromântica? Seria ele um mero fantoche, impelido através da fenda dimensional por um titereiro demoníaco? Tão grande é o seu mal, tão intensa a sua aura de escuridão, que nenhuma mente racional consegue adentrá-lo. Mas é claro, se você realmente deseja saber para onde as almas roubadas vão, há um jeito certo de descobrir: adicione a sua à coleção. Ou apenas espere por Nevermore.|
|Voz:||John Patrick Lowrie (Respostas)|
- All three Shadowraze spells are always on the same level. Leveling one of them automatically levels the others as well.
- Shadowraze (Near) blasts a 250 radius area 200 range in front of Nevermore upon cast.
- This means that it can hit units up to 50 range behind Shadow Fiend, and up to 450 range in front of him.
- All three razes together can deal up to 300/525/750/975 damage to a single unit (before reductions), if all of them hit.
debuff placed on heroes is used to count successive Shadowraze hits. It lasts for 3 seconds.
- Although only the Demon Eater cosmetic item makes use of it, the counter is always placed.
- Shadowraze (Medium) blasts a 250 radius area 450 range in front of Nevermore upon cast.
- This means that it can hit units from 200 to 700 range in front of Shadow Fiend.
- Shadowraze (Far) blasts a 250 radius area 700 range in front of Nevermore upon cast.
- This means that it can hit units from 450 to 950 range in front of Shadow Fiend.
- Can get souls from every unit, including wards and allies, excluding illusions, Duplicata Tempestuosas and buildings.
- Despite the visual effects, Shadow Fiend instantly gains the soul and thus the damage of killed units.
- The number of current souls is visible on the status buff icon.
- If Shadow Fiend has an odd number of souls upon death, the number of lost souls is rounded down.
- This means that he never can lose all his souls. He still keeps 1 soul, even when dying while only having 1 soul.
- The more souls Shadow Fiend has, the more red particles fly around his chest area.
- The maximum possible amount of souls with each level of Necromastery provides 36/48/60/72 ( 44/60/76/92) bonus damage.
- When dying while holding [[|20px|link=Aegis of the Immortal]] [[Aegis of the Immortal|]] no souls are lost.
- The extra souls from Cetro de Aghanim do affect the number of lines created by Réquiem das Almas.
- It effectively increases the number of possible lines from 9/12/15/18 to 11/15/19/23.
- When dropping Aghanim's Scepter, Shadow Fiend keeps his souls even when having more than the default allowed amount.
- This means Requiem of Souls still releases more lines even when not holding the Scepter.
- However, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately and does not account the extra souls when not holding the Scepter.
- The armor reduction debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds after getting out of range.
- Has no effect on enemies that have no vision of Shadow Fiend, thus, it shows no debuff icon on them either.
- The damaging lines travel at a speed of 700, taking 1.43 seconds to reach the max distance.
- Shadow Fiend is phased while casting this ability.
- The damage is entirely based on the amount of souls gathered with Necromaestria. Each 2 souls create 1 damaging line.
- If an odd number of souls are gathered, the number gets rounded down to the next even number.
- The area of every single damaging line is shaped like a cone.
- Damaging lines can hit units up to 1425 range away (1000 travel distance + 425 end width).
- The distance between the damaging lines is always even. One line is always released towards east and the others adapt accordingly.
- So the distance between the lines on each amount of lines is:
- 2 lines: 180°, 3 lines: 120°, 4 lines: 90°, 5 lines: 72°, 6 lines: 60°, 7 lines: 51.43°, 8 lines: 45°, 9 lines: 40°, 10 lines: 36°,
- 11 lines: 32.73°, 12 lines: 30°, 13 lines: 27.69°, 14 lines: 25.71°, 15 lines: 24°, 16 lines: 22.5°, 17 lines: 21.18°, 18 lines: 20°
- ( 19 lines: 18.95°, 20 lines: 18°, 21 lines: 17.14°, 22 lines: 16.36°, 23 lines: 15.65°)
- Reduces movement speed and attack damage of all enemy units hit by the damaging lines of Requiem of Souls.
- Only reduces base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not reduced.
- Can deal up to 1440/2160/2880 ( 1840/2760/3680) damage to a single unit (before reductions), if all lines hit.
- Upon death, Requiem of Souls is cast automatically and instantly, regardless of mana and cooldown.
- Shadow Fiend first loses 50% of his souls before this happens. So this passive requiem can only have 9 ( 11) lines at max.
- If Shadow Fiend had 1 soul left upon death, it still releases 1 line, despite requiring at least 2 souls when normally cast.
- When dying while holding [[|20px|link=Aegis of the Immortal]] [[Aegis of the Immortal|]] no passive Requiem of Souls is released.
- When having Cetro de Aghanim, after reaching their max distance, each line starts moving back to Shadow Fiend.
- Despite the visual effects, the lines do not "respawn" around Shadow Fiend. They start moving back exactly where they stopped.
- The lines return to Shadow Fiend's current location, not to the location he originally cast the spell from.
- The lines do not adapt to new locations if Shadow Fiend moves. Once they started to return, their path cannot be further altered.
- The max travel distance applies to the lines also upon returning, meaning they travel a total distance of 2000.
- The width of the lines is reversed upon returning: They start with maximum width and get thinner towards the end.
- Lines from the passive Requiem of Souls released on death do not return.
- The returning lines deal 40% damage. They hit all units regularly like the expanding lines and also apply the debuff.
- The returning lines can deal up to 736/1104/1472 damage to a single unit (before reductions), if all lines hit.
- Together with the expanding lines, Requiem of Souls can deal up to 2576/3864/5152 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- The heal is only based on the damage dealt by the returning lines, not by the initial expanding lines.
- Only heals from damage dealt to heroes, including illusions. The heal is applied as soon as the lines stop moving.
- Always heals for 32/48/64 health per hit, regardless of how much damage the lines actually did.
|Talentos do herói|
|+125 de dano para Ruína das Sombras||25||+150 de alcance de ataque|
|+2 de dano por alma para Necromaestria||20||15% de roubo de vida|
|+175 de vida||15||+6% de dano mágico|
|+20 de velocidade de ataque||10||+15 de velocidade de movimento|
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O roubo de vida não é um modificador único de ataque e acumula-se totalmente com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
- Shadow Fiend's alternate/fun name in DotA was "YaphetS", a tribute to a professional DotA player who skillfully used Nevermore.
- The name "Nevermore" likely refers to the poem The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. This is also referenced in his bio.
- The voice response Reproduzir "Never say Nevermore..." is in reference to the James Bond movie "Never say never again".
- Apart for popular demand by fans, Shadow Fiend's model rework may have also been done to adhere to certain countries' censorship laws, namely the Chinese client.