Shadow Demon/Habilidades antigas
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 600
Raio de busca: 450
Amplificação de dano: 20%/30%/40%/50%
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon cast, a random enemy unit within the targeted area receives a debuff, which causes them to take increased damage.
- There are no unit priorities. A unit is selected completely random.
- Can place the debuff on invisible units, and on units under the effect of the most recent cast by Shadow Demon.
- Amplifies all 3 damage types, including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- When the level 10 talent is chosen, creates an illusion of the caught enemy when it dies with the debuff.
- The illusion does not have a set duration upon spawning. It disappears once the hero respawns, or when killed.
- The illusion is not created when the enemy has Reincarnation.