Shadow Demon is a menacing ranged Intelligence hero who is most powerful in the early game for his strong set of spells. Disruption takes an enemy or ally out of the fight, banishing them to a shadowy realm and returning them a short time later along with two hostile demonic illusions. Soul Catcher can curse his victims with vulnerability, causing them to take more damage from attacks and spells. His Shadow Poison can harass any unfortunate foe he encounters, gradually dealing more damage with each application until the Shadow Demon releases the poison from the target in a powerful, damaging burst. Demonic Purge, his ultimate, is key for securing kills: The Shadow Demon greatly slows his fleeing victim and removes all purgeable buffs, crippling and weakening them, while also (when upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter) applying a Break that disables almost all passive skills. Heavily reliant on the coordination and effectiveness of his own team, Shadow Demon proves to be incredibly strong as a defensive support by keeping his teammates alive reliably and as an offensive support by amplifying damage and endlessly slowing enemies until they're unable to escape. A formidable ally, who requires little farm to contribute greatly to his team, good positioning and timing from Shadow Demon's spells can make all the difference, and makes for one of the most potentially powerful supports well into the late game.
- When the target turns invisible during Disruption, the visual effects turn invisible as well.
- Always creates the illusions, even when cast on allies or self.
- The targeted unit's position is not shuffled with the possible illusion's position. It always reappears between the 2 illusions.
- The illusions carry the caster's name, not the targeted unit's player name, revealing that they are illusions when not cast on self.
- Can be cast on illusions, creating illusions based on the original hero.
- When the targeted unit dies during Disruption, no illusions are created.
- The -disablehelp command prevents an allied Shadow Demon from casting this spell on you.
- Upon cast, a random enemy unit within the targeted area receives a debuff, which causes them to take increased damage.
- There are no unit priorities. A unit is selected completely random.
- Can place the debuff on invisible units, and on units under the effect of the most recent Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Disruption". cast by Shadow Demon.
- Amplifies all 3 damage types, including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Shadow Poison travels at a speed of 1000 and always travels the full distance, which takes 1.5 seconds.
- Can hit units up to 1690 range away (1500 travel distance + 190 effect radius).
- Fully affects invisible units and units under the effect of the most recent Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Disruption". cast by Shadow Demon.
- Deals the initial damage instantly and adds 1 stack to all enemy units within 190 radius of it on each cast.
- Successive hits on the same units fully refresh the whole stack's duration.
- The first 5 stacks multiply the stack damage by 1/2/4/8/16 depending on the amount of stacks, up to five.
- Every following stack adds 50 damage on top of that, so the damage starts growing linearly after the 5th stack.
- This is how much damage 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 stacks can deal on each level (ignoring the initial damage):
- Nível 1: 20/40/80/160/320/370/420/470 de dano
- Nível 2: 35/70/140/280/560/610/660/710 de dano
- Nível 3: 50/100/200/400/800/850/900/950 de dano
- Nível 4: 65/130/260/520/1040/1090/1140/1190 de dano
- The damage is dealt as soon as the Shadow Poison debuff is removed, no matter how.
- The current number of stacks is visible to Shadow Demon and his allies above the affected units. Enemies cannot see it.
- This number is visually capped at 19, however, the poison has no stack limit and can be stacked infinitely.
- The current number of stacks is also shown on the debuff icon, which is visible to everyone.
- The projectile provides 200 radius flying vision as it travels. This vision does not last.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps.
- Shadow Poison Release is unlocked upon learning Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Shadow Poison". and stays always active.
- The cast of Release Shadow Poison is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast and over its entire duration. The damage is applied after the end of the duration.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the initial dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, only the dispel is applied, and the debuff is not.
- The debuffs from multiple casts work fully independently from each other.
- The damage can affect a unit under the effect of the most recent cast by Shadow Demon.
- The slow starts at 100% decreases over time to 20%. Hit units regain 0.381% of their movement speed on each server tick.
- This translates to 11.43% movement speed regained per second.
|Talentos do herói|
|2 cargas para||25||+500 de dano para|
|-1,5s de intervalo entre usos para||20||-6s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+25% de dano para||15||+35 de velocidade de movimento|
|+30% de experiência obtida||10||cria uma ilusão ao morrer|
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Iniciador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Conspiring to gain power in material plane, the Shadow Demon patiently amassed himself a cult of followers. An entity of malevolent corruption, he spreads Shadow Poison to pollute the pure, compounding its effects with Soul Catcher. Heroes sent into the void of Disruption are temporarily hidden, but return with two illusions under his command. A Demonic Purge strips unneeded servants of every enchantment, effectively relieving them of their duties—and their lives.|
- In Dota, Shadow Demon's hero name was Eredar. This was removed in his transition to Dota 2 to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard as the Eredar are a race of magic wielders from the Warcraft universe.
- Shadow Demon's fun/alternate name was "Giblet", innards of birds that are used in cooking.
- All of his spell sound effects are based on some of his voice lines in the demon language "Ozkavosh". This Reproduzir line (" Sa nith icha gluth.") is used for Disruption, the first part of this Reproduzir line ("Ozh icha tak izh") is used by Soul Catcher, this Reproduzir is used by Shadow Poison and this Reproduzir line ("Ozh icha tak lash") is split up into 3 parts and then used by Demonic Purge.
Low Violence model