Razor the Lightning Revenant is a ranged position-based agility tank/carry that employs his abilities to deal massive damage in a relatively short amount of time, chase down the fleeing injured with his speed, and inflict debuffs on more powerful foes. Razor prefers to keep his position or kite his enemies allowing his spells to unleash its full potential. Known for being a great Anti-carry hero, Razor specializes in using his opponent's own powers against them, draining them of their damage and using it to smite them, as well as damaging, slowing, and purging them of buffs should they dare cast a spell on him. His ultimate, Eye of the Storm, further enhances his carry-killing powers by inflicting constant, armor-shattering, lightning strikes on the foe with the lowest HP within a 500 radius. For those who rely on their pure brute force alone to fight, there is truly no escape from the Underscape.
|Razor, Lightning Revenant|
|Reproduzir "I bring my lightning whip not to punish souls, but only to hasten them toward the inevitable exit."|
|Função:||Carregador / Resistente / Bombardeador / Emburrador|
|História:||Dentre os poderes emblemáticos que populam o Escapo Inferior, Razor, o Lightning Revenant, é um dos mais temidos. Com o seu chicote eletrocutante, ele patrulha o Labirinto Estreito, a teia traiçoeira de passagens pela qual as almas dos mortos são sorteadas de acordo com a sua inteligência, astúcia e persistência inatas. Deslizando por cima do Labirinto, Razor olha para as almas perplexas por baixo dele e distribui choques de eletricidade escaldante que tanto castigam e apressam as almas enquanto elas decidem os seus próprios destinos, correndo para saídas luminosas ou para covas escuras sem fim. Razor é a personificação eterna de um poder dominante, abstrato e quase clínico na sua aplicação do poder. No entanto, ele tem um ar altivo que sugere uma satisfação sarcástica no seu trabalho.|
|Voz:||Eric Newsome (Respostas)|
- Plasma Field interrupts Razor's channeling spells upon cast.
- Plasma Field expands and retracts at a speed of 636.
- The damage is divided into 2 instances. One instance is applied while expanding, and the other one while retracting. Both instances can hit a unit only once each.
- Plasma Field's damaging area is actually a 200 radius ring, which is right in front of the actual visible ring.
- This means that upon cast, it instantly damages units within 200 radius and can hit units up to 900 range away.
- So upon expanding, the damage hits 200 range before the visible ring hits, and upon retracting, the damage hits after the ring passed the units already.
- Plasma Field is centered on and follows Razor.
- Plasma Field provides 700 radius flying vision, following Razor and leaving a trail of vision which lasts 2 seconds.
- Static Link is broken when either unit dies or the link break distance is exceeded. Nothing else can break the link.
- The distance between Razor and the target is checked right before each damage steal interval. If the distance is greater upon check, the link breaks.
- Static Link provides shared vision over the target while draining.
- Drains 1.75/3.5/5.25/7 damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 33 instances.
- Can steal up to 57.75/115.5/173.25/231 damage when draining for the full duration.
- Re-casting the spell while already draining refreshes the drain duration, causing more damage to be stolen.
- However, when re-casting it after the first draining stopped, the damage of the first drain gets lost.
- Unstable Current applies a basic dispel on hit enemies.
- Applies its effect before the cast spell takes effect.
- This means when the casting unit has low enough health to die to it, the triggering spell is not cast.
- Affected enemies are rooted for the initial 0.33 seconds. However, their channeling spells are not interrupted.
- During the very short root, the following spells cannot be cast: [[|16px|link=Queen of Pain/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Queen of Pain/Habilidades antigas#|]], [[|16px|link=Anti-Mage/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Anti-Mage/Habilidades antigas#|]], [[|16px|link=Nature's Prophet/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Nature's Prophet/Habilidades antigas#|]], [[|16px|link=Spirit Breaker/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Spirit Breaker/Habilidades antigas#|]], [[|16px|link=Puck/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Puck/Habilidades antigas#|]], [[|16px|link=Riki/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Riki/Habilidades antigas#|]] and Adaga de Translocação.
- All single target spells as well as items trigger Unstable Current. However, active attack modifiers do not.
- Eye of the Storm always targets the unit with the lowest current health in range as first.
- If there are multiple units with the same lowest health in range, Eye of the Storm prioritizes the closest target.
- The armor reduction debuff on units lasts as long as the storm, or until Razor dies.
- The strikes first deal their damage and then apply the armor reduction.
- The strikes are not regular attacks, so they fully ignore things like evasion and Damage Block.
- This also means that they cannot trigger the on-attack effects of [[|16px|link=Axe/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Axe/Habilidades antigas#|]], [[|16px|link=Legion Commander/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Legion Commander/Habilidades antigas#|]] and [[|16px|link=Timbersaw/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Timbersaw/Habilidades antigas#|]] or break enemy Tranquil Boots.
- Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Eye of the Storm always prioritizes units over buildings and fully ignores filler buildings.
- Eye of the Storm can strike up to 42/50/60 ( 50/60/75) times and deal up to 1680/2750/4200 ( 2000/3300/5250) damage (before reductions).
- When Razor turns invisible, the whole storm and its strike turn invisible as well, but still strike nearby enemies without them seeing or hearing them.
- Eye of the Storm immediately ends when Razor dies.
|Talentos do herói|
|+14 de roubo de dano para Elo Estático||25||+175 de alcance de ataque|
|+40 de velocidade de ataque||20||+400 de vida|
|+175 de alcance de uso||15||+130 de dano para Corrente Instável|
|+15 de Agilidade||10||+25 de velocidade de movimento|
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- Unlike the cast range increase from Aether Lens, this one also affects the link break distance of Elo Estático.
- Razor's alternate/fun name was Gillette, which is also the name of a reputable brand of shaving razors.
- Razor's attack response Reproduzir "Ride the Lightning!" is also the name of a Metallica's album and song (which references execution via electric chair).
- Razor's response upon picking the Aegis of the Immortal Reproduzir "There is a lightning that never goes out." is a reference to a song "There is a light that never goes out" by The Smiths.
- Razor's response "Conduct me where you will." is also a line said by Scrooge in A Christmas Carol.