Queen of Pain
|Queen of Pain|
Akasha the Queen of Pain is a ranged intelligence hero who uses her abilities to close in and deal huge area damage to the enemy. She is typically played in the middle lane as a ganker and semi-carry, with her ability to appear in battle and deal damage in quick succession, as well as hunt down fleeing heroes with ease. Her Blink ability is the lynchpin of her skill set, allowing her to enter and leave fights at her whim. Once in position to attack, Akasha can unleash her Scream of Pain and Sonic Wave, able to devastate an entire team at once. Chasing down straggling prey is another of her fortes, with Shadow Strike crippling their ability to escape. Akasha is very adept at getting kills early in the game, and transitions very well into a semi-carry if she acquires the proper items.
- The dagger travels at a speed of 900.
- The slow decreases in 1 second intervals. This is how much Shadow Strike slows on each level at each second:
- Level 1: 20.0% / 16.3% / 13.1% / 10.3% / 8.1% / 6.2% / 4.7% / 3.5% / 2.5% / 1.8% / 1.3% / 0.9% / 0.6% / 0.4% / 0.3%
- Level 2: 30.0% / 24.5% / 19.6% / 15.5% / 12.1% / 9.3% / 7.0% / 5.2% / 3.8% / 2.8% / 2.0% / 1.4% / 1.0% / 0.6% / 0.4%
- Level 3: 40.0% / 32.6% / 26.2% / 20.7% / 16.1% / 12.4% / 9.3% / 7.0% / 5.1% / 3.7% / 2.6% / 1.8% / 1.3% / 0.9% / 0.6%
- Level 4: 50.0% / 40.8% / 32.7% / 25.9% / 20.1% / 15.5% / 11.7% / 8.7% / 6.4% / 4.6% / 3.3% / 2.3% / 1.6% / 1.1% / 0.7%
- A unit with less than 25% of its maximum health can be denied when it has the Shadow Strike debuff on.
- Deals the initial damage upon impact and the damage over time in 3 second intervals, resulting in overall 6 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 200/300/400/500 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Successive casts on the same target remove the debuff from the previous cast and place a new one.
- This means the initial damage is dealt again, and the slow value and tick interval are effectively reset.
- The level 20 talent adds a 650 radius to this spell. The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- Scream of Pain interrupts Queen of Pain's channeling spells upon cast.
- The projectiles travel at a speed of 900.
- Sonic Wave travels at a speed of 900, taking 1 second to travel the full distance.
- Can hit units up to 1350 range away (travel distance + end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
- Afeta completamente os entregadores.
- Não bloqueia magias usadas por aliados.
- Não bloqueia , e .
- Não bloqueia , , e .
- For a list of blocked spells, see Spell Block.
- Fully stacks with the Spell Block of .
- Cooldown reductions fully affect the cooldown, but cooldown resets do not.
|Talentos do herói|
|Bloqueio de Magias a cada 15s||25||amedronta por 1,5s|
|afeta área com raio de 650||20||30% de roubo de vida mágico|
|+40 de velocidade de ataque||15||12% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+10 de Força||10||+25 de dano|
- O talento de Força fornece 180 de vida, 5,5% de amplificação de regeneração de vida e 0,8% de resistência mágica para Queen of Pain.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos se acumula multiplicativamente com Runa Arcana. e aditivamente com
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida mágico.
|Funções:||Carregador Bombardeador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||Summoned in secret to fulfill a forbidden desire, Akasha performed the most exquisite torments—until her client was thrown to his death for neglecting his royal duties. Released from her contract, the Queen of Pain was now free to bring agony to whomever she pleased. She Shadow Strikes, hurling a poisoned dagger that draws out the suffering over time. Running is futile. Akasha Blinks past defenses, wracking her victims with Scream of Pain. There is only one release from such torture. The Queen flexes her membranous wings, then delivers an earpiercing Sonic Wave that will put an end to all misery.|
- Akasha is the name (or variant of the name) of the fifth element in many religions such as Hinduism, Wicca (or other Neopaganism), with its roots deriving from ancient Paganism. "Akasha", when translated to English (from Sanskrit), means "aether" (air/spirit, depending on context). This element is seen/represented as the top point of a pentagram, a symbol sometimes misused as one of evil (there is no devil-esque figure in Paganism), and could have been intended to show or derive from Queen of Pain's sadistic nature.
's Doom skill icon is a regular pentagram, so it might be a misconception held by the DotA staff and reasoning for her name. A regular pentagram on someone, ignoring misconceptions, is actually protective.
- The name Aether is one of the many references Dota 2 makes to Greek mythology, as it is derived from a Greek deity of the same name.
- Akasha is also the name of the Queen of the Damned from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles novel series, which could have inspired Queen of Pain's name, who, in turn, could have derived her name from the above roots.
- Scream of Pain's and Sonic Wave's sounds are based on some voice lines of Queen of Pain. Scream of Pain is based on this Reproduzir, while Sonic Wave uses a part of this Reproduzir.
- Queen of Pain's dying line "Your queen is dead" is possibly a reference to The Smiths' album, The Queen is Dead.
- Most of Queen of Pain's abilities were derived from the Warcraft III Night Elf hero, the Warden, with Sonic Wave being the only new ability introduced, replacing Vengeance. Fan of Knives was also substituted for Scream of Pain with the same effect, though an older version of Queen of Pain did have the Fan of Knives ability.