Pudge o Butcher é um herói de força corpo a corpo que geralmente usa suas habilidades para gank Herói ou iniciador, que pode levá-lo a se tornar um tank no final da partida. A sua famosa habilidade, Meat Hook, arma Pudge com um gancho que puxa para você importantes ou fracos oponentes, tirando-os de perto do time inimigo, arruinando um confronto supostamente iminente. Ele é geralmente feito como um ganker devido a sua passiva que aumenta sua força baseada em cada morte que se acumulou durante a partida inteira. Ele também pode ser equipado com vários debuffs que fazem seu trabalho mais fácil, como slow e stun.
Enquanto ele possui um conceito simples, a assinatura de Pudge é a sua habilidade Meat Hook, uma habilidade complicada de ser utilizada. Ela necessita previsão e posicionamento para faze-lo ser um ganker de sucesso, Outro fator complicado para iniciantes seria seu solo mid. Ele é recomendável para jogadores intermediários.
- The Meat Hook travels at a speed of 1450, taking 0,69/0,76/0,83/0,9 seconds to reach maximum distance.
- Pudge receives the disables Pudge. It lasts as long as the cast backswing does. buff upon cast, which
- The hook can hit units up to 1100/1200/1300/1400 range away (max travel distance + search radius).
- The search radius is centered around the hook's tip. Getting close to other parts of the hook has no effect.
- Can only affect units while extending, not while retracting. Fully affects invisible units.
- The hook flies through impassable terrain and trees. It also can drag units over them.
- Hooked enemies are fully disabled for the entire pull duration.
- Allies are not disabled. They can act freely while being pulled by the hook.
- When the hook hits a unit, it provides 500 radius flying vision at the unit's location upon hit for 4 seconds.
- Rot does not interrupt Pudge's channeling spells upon toggling.
- The self-damage is lethal, so it can be used to deny oneself.
- The area damage and self-damage are independent from each other, so when the self-damage is blocked, the area damage is still applied.
- The slow and damage are provided by an aura. This aura debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds, even if Rot is toggled off.
- Deals 6/12/18/24 ( 13/19/25/31) damage in 0.2 second intervals. The time intervals are set for the whole game when Rot is toggled the first time.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases Pudge's total base magic resistance to 29,5%/31%/32,5%/34%.
- It does not matter how an enemy hero within the radius dies, Pudge always gains a stack of Flesh Heap.
- Pudge always gains a stack when he deals the killing blow on an enemy hero within 1600 radius.
- If an enemy dies to Pudge while more than 1600 range away from Pudge, or dies while Pudge is already dead, no stack is gained.
- Cannot gain stacks from killing illusions or hero clones.
- When Pudge kills a Meepo clone however, he does gain a stack, since killing a Meepo clone also kills the main Meepo.
- Each stack effectively grants Pudge 20/30/40/50 ( 60/70/80/90) health, 1%/1%/1%/2% ( 2%/3%/3%/3%) health regen amplification and 1/1,5/2/2,5 ( 3/3,5/4/4,5) attack damage.
- The number of stacks and amount of strength gained can be seen on the status buff icon.
- Upon leveling Flesh Heap, all stacks adapt to its new level.
- Upon gaining a stack, a red "+1" appears above Pudge's head, indicating that he gained a stack.
- Pulls the target closer to Pudge at a speed of 75. The pull debuff disappears when the target gets within 125 range of Pudge.
- If the target becomes invisible, the channeling does not break, but True Sight is not granted.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in up to 3 ( 6) (6 ( 9) against non-heroes) damage instances.
- Can deal up to 180/270/360 + 90%/135%/180% ( 360/540/720 + 180%/270%/360%) of own strength as damage to the target hero (before reductions).
- Can deal up to 360/540/720 + 180%/270%/360% ( 540/810/1080 + 270%/405%/540%) of own strength as damage to the target non-hero unit (before reductions).
- Also heals Pudge for the same amount when fully channeled.
- The damage and heal work independently from each other, meaning it always heals for the full amount per interval, regardless of how much damage the target takes.
- Pudge's Dismember responses are global and audible to everyone, even through the Fog of War.
|Talentos do herói|
|+2,0 de força por acumulo da Armadura de Corpos||25||+3s de duração para Desmembrar|
|15% de redução de intervalo entre usos||20||+180 de ouro por minuto|
|+75 de dano||15||13% de roubo de vida mágico|
|+35 de dano para Podridão||10||+5 de armadura|
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico acumula-se com outras fontes de roubo de vida mágico.
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico cura em 2,6% de unidades não herói. Considera Criaturas especiais como criaturas e não cura-se de illusões.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos acumula multiplicativamente com Núcleo Octarina e aditivamente com Runa Arcana.
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
- Manoplas da Força e Tiara give Pudge good early stats, and build into a Bracer. The improved strength helps with last-hitting and provides some HP, while the agility and intelligence give a small amount of armor and mana.
- Bálsamo de Cura allows Pudge to replenish his HP from enemy harass, preventing him from being easily harassed out of lane.
- Poção de Clareza allows Pudge to restore his mana, particularly important as Gancho de Carne costs a significant amount of mana and being able to cast it more than once in the laning stage allows him to be far more useful.
- Graveto Mágico gives Pudge burst HP and mana regen. In particular, the mana can allow him to use Meat Hook one more time even if his mana pool is completely empty, which can score crucial kills in critical situations.
- Botas de Velocidade is important to get early on, as Pudge's abysmal movement speed means he has trouble chasing enemies. It allows Pudge to more easily move into position to cast his spells.
- Braçadeira can be easily purchased by upgrading existing Gauntlets of Strength and Circlet. It further improves the stat bonuses that Pudge gets while freeing up an inventory slot.
- Garrafa is crucial to purchase early on as a mid Pudge, as he is easy to harass and requires HP and mana sustain. As well, the runes can help him to gank enemies more easily, and refill the Bottle's charges to allow Pudge to roam independently.
- Varinha Mágica gives Pudge additional stats and increased charge storage. Both can greatly aid Pudge in granting him survivability and allowing him to more easily cast spells, as a fully-charged Magic Wand can often be all that he needs in order to pull off his full spell combo.
- Botas Serenas are cheap, and give Pudge all the bonuses that he needs. The extra armor greatly improves his tankiness and offsets his poor base armor, while the improved movement speed grants increased map mobility and helps him to position for casting Meat Hook from suitable angles. The HP regen keeps his HP topped up, and most importantly mitigates the HP cost of Podridão.
- Capuz da Audácia gives Pudge many strong bonuses at a cost-effective price. It grants magic resistance, reducing the amount of damage that Rot deals to Pudge, and extra HP regen to further mitigate its HP cost. It greatly boosts the effectiveness of Armadura de Corpos, allowing Pudge to easily shrug off magic nukes and make further use of the bonus strength.
- Pergaminho de Teletransporte is important to have on Pudge at all times. Being able to globally re-position around the map to react to enemy movements can give him many more opportunities to gank lone enemies or cripple them in teamfights.
- Cachimbo de Introspecção can be upgraded from Hood of Defiance, and provides teamfight utility to Pudge's team. Insight Aura further boosts Pudge's magic resistance and HP regen, while the active can improve teammates' survivability against enemy magic nukes.
- Bastão de Atos improves Pudge's disable potential while providing many strong bonuses at a cost-effective price. The increased intelligence greatly boosts Pudge's ability to cast his spell combo, while the increased HP makes him even tankier. The active's long range allows Pudge to drastically slow an enemy from far away, making them easy targets for Meat Hook, and can counter enemy evasion to make them easier to bring down by teammates during Dismember.
- Adaga de Translocação is extremely powerful in Pudge's hands, allowing him to easily position himself for casting Meat Hook. It should be considered a core item if farm permits.
- Coração do Tarrasque greatly improves Pudge's strength and HP, making him far more difficult to kill and augmenting the amount of damage that Desmembrar deals. The passive also allows him to quickly regenerate HP between engagements, and allows him to ignore the HP cost of Rot.
- Cetro de Aghanim significantly augments the utility of Meat Hook, greatly reducing its cooldown and increasing its damage. It also provides additional attributes, most importantly more mana to mitigate the strain that repeated casting of Meat Hook places on Pudge's mana pool.
- Proteção de Shiva greatly improves Pudge's survivability against physical damage. The bonus armor and enemy attack speed reduction make Pudge much tankier, while the bonus intelligence greatly improves his ability to cast spells over prolonged periods of time. The active can act as a damage nuke and slow, allowing Pudge to further reduce enemies' movement speed on top of Rot.
- Cajado de Força is an easily built support-utility item that greatly improves Pudge's mobility while providing useful bonuses. The intelligence helps him with casting his spells, while the HP regen aids in mitigating Rot's HP cost. The active allows Pudge to re-position himself for casting Meat Hook, save allies who are fleeing from enemies, and even break an enemy's Linken's Sphere prior to casting Dismember.
- Tambor de Resistência gives Pudge all-around stats and can be easily purchased by upgrading an already owned Bracer. In particular, the extra intelligence aids with casting, while the aura boosts his movement speed to aid with positioning and chasing.
- Orbe de Lótus is a very strong survivability and disabling item that allows Pudge to use the enemy's spells against them. It provides HP and mana regen, both of which are very useful for maintaining Pudge's health and mana, while the bonus armor aids in survivability against physical damage. Echo Shell can be cast on allies to discourage enemies from targeting them with spells, or can be cast on Pudge himself prior to Dismember to allow him to reflect enemy disables should they try to interrupt him.
- During The International 2015, Dendi wore a Pudge costume while playing in the All-Star Match.
- Pudge's line upon landing a hook on an enemy Reproduzir Reproduzir Reproduzir "Get over here!" is a reference to the character Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat franchise, who also has a hook ability which pulls his enemy towards him. He uses the same line upon hitting his enemy with it.
- Pudge's line Reproduzir "Keep calm and carrion!" is a play on the World War 2 British Propaganda phrase "Keep calm and carry on".
- The reason Pudge's voice lines are done in a Cockney accent might be the popular rhyming slang term that stands for "look"; "butcher's hook", incidentally representing Pudge's signature move.
- Most of Pudge's Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. cast lines (Reproduzir "Fresh meat!") are a reference to The Butcher from Diablo, a title from Blizzard Entertainment, who also says Reproduzir "Fresh Meat" as the player meets it the first time.
- In DotA1, the exact same sound is used by Pudge upon casting Dismember.