Puck the Faerie Dragon is a highly mobile ranged intelligence hero best known for being an extremely unpredictable and slippery target. Puck is commonly played as an initiator and ganker, with spells that are equally useful for super-aggressive maneuvers as well as daring escapes. Expert use of Puck's abilities will let you appear out of nowhere, suddenly leave your enemies crippled and disadvantaged, and get away in the blink of an eye - but mess up your timing or misjudge the situation, and there is little left to save this fragile Hero from death.
- Illusory Orb travels at a speed of 651, resulting in a total of 2.995 second travel time.
- The orb emits red pulses for the last 650 distance, indicating that it is about to reach its maximum travel range.
- The orb can damage units up to 2175 range away (1950 travel distance + 225 radius).
- The orb has 800 range flying vision.
- The orb also spawns 4 extra vision fields with the same vision range every 487.5 distance traveled.
- These vision fields last for 3.34 seconds each.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps.
- This ability is automatically learned whenever Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. is learned.
- This ability stays inactive until Illusory Orb is cast and turns inactive again once the orb of that cast is gone.
- The cast of Ethereal Jaunt is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Ethereal Jaunt disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- When two orbs are cast in succession, this ability only stays active for the duration of the first cast orb.
- However, it always teleports Puck to its last created orb.
- Despite the visual effects, the silence and damage are applied instantly in the entire radius.
- The cast of Phase Shift is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Phase Shift disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Certain items which do not cancel channeling spells (e.g. Lâmina das Sombras or [[|20px|link=Shiva's Guard]] [[Shiva's Guard|]]) do cancel Phase Shift.
- Puck is invulnerable and hidden during Phase Shift, turning it to an invalid target for every spell.
- Puck retains its collision size during Phase Shift.
- Puck can cancel Phase Shift at any time with any action.
- Puck cannot cast this while rooted. On attempt, the player gets the error message "Can't cast this while rooted".
- Every enemy hero within 375 range of the coil upon cast gets linked to it. The links last as long as the coil itself or until broken.
- Walking within 375 range to the coil after cast has no effect.
- Can link heroes up to 1125 range away (750 cast range + 375 coil radius).
- If the linked heroes move 600 range away from the coil, they break the link and get stunned and damaged.
- It does not matter how far or how fast the hero moves away, the stun and damage always hit it, unless they are invulnerable.
- Dream Coil latches on invisible units and on units in the Fog of War. But the visible link draws to their last known location.
|Talentos do herói|
|Ataque múltiplo para Espiral dos Sonhos||25||+420 de ouro por minuto|
|+40% de distância/velocidade para Orbe Ilusório||20||-5s de intervalo entre usos para Fenda Minguante|
|+50 de dano||15||+8% de amplificação mágica|
|+5 de armadura||10||+10 de Inteligência|
- O talento de inteligência fornece 120 de mana, 20% de amplificação de regeneração de mana, 0,71% de amplificação mágica, 1,5% de resistência mágica e 10 de dano de ataque para Puck.
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
|Funções:||Iniciador Desativador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Hatched on the frond of the Undertree, Puck's youthful mischievousness belied inscrutable motives. Tricky and elusive, the neotenous Faerie Dragon launches a bright Illusory Orb, then reappears at any point along its path. It disrupts magecraft with a sprinkle of faerie dust, then Phase Shifts out of existence to avoid swords and spells alike. Equally adept at fighting and play, Puck binds foes to a single point with Dream Coil, forcing them to break their restraints and be stunned, or stay and face Puck's advancing allies.|
- Puck's alternate name was Kupu-Kupu, which means "moth" or "butterfly" in the Malay and Indonesian languages.
- Puck was introduced in Version 6.48 as a result of a hero creation contest held on the DotA-Allstars forum, in which players designed a new hero to suit the faerie dragon model from Warcraft III. This makes Puck the first and only hero created by the community.
- Puck pays homage to a character of the same name from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. Aside from Puck's playful attitude, its line "A midsummer nightmare" is also an allusion to the play.
- Since Puck pays homage to a Shakespeare character, most of its lines are delivered in phrasing similar to iambic pentameter.
- The Version 6.87 Illusory Orb speed change was a developer's joke based on this reddit thread.