Pedra de Sangue
|Pedra de Sangue|
|A reluzente cor de rubi da Pedra de Sangue é inconfundível no campo de batalha, já que o seu dono parece ter vitalidade e espírito infinitos.|
Pedra de Sangue é um item listado na loja da base, na categoria armaduras. However, it requires items from the Secret Shop to be assembled, or can be assembled entirely with items from the Secret Shop.
- Pedra de Sangue não pode ser colocada na mochila.
- Amplificações de regeneração de mana adicionais de múltiplas Pedras de Sangue não se acumulam.
- Interrompe as magias de canalização do usuário ao ser usado.
- Checks the caster's mana once upon cast, and grants health regen according to that.
- This means the health regen value does not update after cast, and stays the same throughout the entire duration.
- Cura na forma de regeneração de vida, então restaura 1.5% do mana máximo como vida em intervalos de 0,1 segundos.
- Reusar Pacto de Sangue renova a duração, sem atualizar o valor da regeneração de vida.
- When having multiple Bloodstones, the one in the higher inventory slot gains charges.
- The top left inventory slot has the highest priority, the bottom right one the lowest.
- The effects of Bloodstone charges from all Bloodstones a hero owns fully stack.
- Gains a charge whenever an enemy hero dies (including Reincarnation) within the radius, or whenever the owner makes a kill from any distance.
- When multiple heroes in a team have Bloodstones, each hero can gain a charge from the same enemy death.
- The Bloodstone loses 3 charges upon dying. Cannot go below 0 charges.
- Charges are not lost when the carrier dies with Reincarnation.
Situacional:, , , , , , , e .
Bloodstone is a niche item, generally only purchased by heroes who require intense mana regeneration, and prefer the bonus raw HP and mana instead of another item with a different active ability and weaker, but comparable regeneration bonuses.
- 's ultimate drains mana at a fixed rate based on a percentage of his total mana pool, and every spell he casts gives one attack an AoE splash, making a source of constant mana regeneration key in allowing him to farm and fight constantly.
- has a powerful AoE ultimate, able to deal out constant magical damage around him, with his only limitation being his mana and his relative fragility.
- requires Bloodstone in order to fuel his Chakrams, as they are his only source of a disable in the form of a small slowing aura which can cost up to 30 mana a second to run. Additionally, bloodstone ensures that he will always have mana to cast Timberchain to escape unfavorable fights, and the extra HP synergizes well with the large amount of armor his passive ability provides.
- will often purchase Bloodstone in order to support his ability to Rearm his spells and items, as he can quickly run out of mana simply by casting his spells, rearming, and repeating.
- and both have very similar reasons to purchase Bloodstone. They both can easily gain kills (and thus Bloodstone charges) from very far away, a large source of mana regen allows them to use their mana-expensive spells to farm.
- gains bonus movement speed and attack speed from casting her spells, making a strong source of regeneration key for farming the jungle efficiently.
- is able to steal and use enemy spells. If he is against a team with particularly mana-intensive spells, Bloodstone will both give him the mana he needs to cast all the spells he steals, but also survive longer in order to cast them.
- Most heroes who want to build Bloodstone can take advantage of the ability to Disassemble to complete the Soul Booster.