Passe de Batalha do International 2018
|Passe de Batalha do International 2018|
Passe de Batalha do International 2018 (The International 2018 Battle Pass) é um passe de torneio e um pacote criado para The International 2018. É semelhante aos antigos compêndios e contém inúmeras missões, conquistas e muitas recompensas para os portadores. Battle Pass owners will have access to The Underhollow, an exclusive dungeon brawl between teams of three players. Owners will also be able to queue for Mutation Mode, as well as form parties to challenge higher ranked players for extra MMR.
25% da renda obtida com a venda do passe de batalha será destinada à premiação total do torneio.
- 1 Pontos de batalha
- 2 The Underhollow
- 3 Efeitos
- 4 Chat Wheel
- 5 Custom Creeps
- 6 Mutation Mode
- 7 Rylai's Battle Blessing
- 8 Recycling
- 9 Troféus
- 10 Queue Trivia
- 11 Pro Circuit Predictions
- 12 Equipe favorita
- 13 Player Cards
- 14 Team Challenge
- 15 Role-Based Matchmaking Queue
- 16 Fantasy League
- 17 Votação do Arcano
- 18 External links
Pontos de batalha[editar]
- Pontos de batalha são usados para subir o nível do passe de batalha. 1.000 pontos são necessários para cada nível.
- Dota Plus subscribers will get extra rewards. The rewards consist of 5 Battle Levels and 5,000 shards.
- All Battle Pass owners will receive an extra 10,000 Battle Points if this year's prize pool surpasses last year's prize pool of $24,787,916. Another 10,000 Battle Points will be given out if this year's prize pool exceeds $30,000,000.
Tabela de recompensas[editar]
* After level 500, Tesouro Imortal de 2018 I, Tesouro Imortal de 2018 II, Tesouro Imortal de 2018 III and Pacote Especial de Figurinhas (International 2018) x3 repeat every 30 levels.
* After level 500, Confiança do Benfeitor de 2018 repeats every 50 levels.
- Players can explore a network of rooms by winning matches with random heroes.
- Reach the end on one of three paths to unlock an equipment set.
- Some rooms are blocked by a cave-in, while others are locked and must be opened with a key.
- After clearing each room, new paths open up and loot is discovered.
|Chave||Abre portas trancadas.|
|Sinalizador||Espia salas inexploradas.|
|Varinha da Troca das Profundezas||Troca um herói por outro aleatório.|
|Pontos de batalha||Ganhe 350 (x42) ou 2.000 (x9) pontos de batalha.|
|Estilo||Receive one of three style|
unlock items for equipment set rewards.
|Recompensa cosmicamente rara|
- Tokens can be wagered at the beginning of a match.
- Winning a match will earn the player Battle Points equal to double the amount of tokens wagered.
- Winners do not receive the losing team's total wagered tokens.
- Tokens expire at the end of each week, regardless of whether or not they have been used.
- Each week, Battle Pass owners will be granted 1000 tokens, with weekly bonuses scaling according to Battle Pass level.
- Players can earn Battle Point Tributes that allows them to add a 250, 500, or 1000 Battle Points to their entire team's wager.
- Daily (Hero) Challenges can be completed for 100 points each.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed for 400 points each.
- Players can tip other players during a match.
- Up to 3 tips per match or 10 tips per week may be awarded.
- Tips do not come from the player's own battle points.
- Players without a Battle Pass accrue tips and can redeem them once they activate a Battle Pass.
- Players with higher level Battle Passes will tip for more.
- As previsões podem ser feitas no Compêndio do passe de batalha.
|Final Prize Pool Amount||10.000|
The Underhollow is a dungeon brawl in which teams of three players must battle and evade each other to find Roshan's cheese.
- These effects expire on September 01, 2018.
- Click on the arrows to sort effects by category.
|Effect||Battle Pass Level||Preview|
|Seasonal Creep Deny||313||Preview|
- Custom sounds for the Chat Wheel are available for Battle Pass owners.
- Team chat sounds can be played once every 30 seconds.
- All chat sounds can be played once every 5 minutes.
- Mouseover lines for English translations.
|Battle Pass Level||Pack Name||Console command||Lines|
|24||Sound Pack 1 (2017)||
|95||Sound Pack 2||
|156||Caster Pack 1||
|200||Sound Pack 3 (2017)||
|262||Caster Pack 2||
|308||Caster Pack 3||
|357||Caster Pack 4||
|392||Caster Pack 5 (2017)||
|457||Caster Pack 6||
|1205||Epic Caster Pack||
- ▶️ Sprays can also be equipped in the chat wheel.
- The Dota 2 logo spray gets replaced by the selected favourite team’s logo.
Custom Creeps are granted at Battle Pass level 190.
- Battle Pass owners can queue for Mutation Mode, an unranked game mode with three random gameplay modifiers. Modifiers change every day.
- Help add modifiers to this table.
|Killstreak Power||For every hero kill, you do 20% more damage and take 20% more damage. Resets on death.|
|Death Explosion||Whenever a hero is killed, they do damage in a radius around them.|
|Death Gold Drop||Whenever a hero is killed, they drop a gold sack.|
|Periodic Spellcast||Every minute, a random spell will be cast on everyone.|
|Team Runes||Whenever a rune is activated, it affects everyone on the team.|
|Teammate Resurrection||Players can resurrect teammates by clicking on their tombstone and channeling.|
|Fast Runes||Runes spawn every 30 seconds.|
|Fast Spells||Cooldowns are reduced by 50%, mana regen is increased by 100%.|
|Stationary Damage Reduction||When standing still, all damage is reduced by 50%.|
|Jump Start||All heroes start at level 6.|
|Super Runes||Runes are unusually effective.|
|Super Blink||All players have a Blink Dagger that is not disabled on damage.|
|Friendly Fire||All spells and abilities also target and affect teammates.|
|Tree Cutter||All heroes destroy trees in a radius around themselves, but they grow back very quickly.|
|Random Lane Creeps||Lane creeps have been invaded by random neutrals.|
|Map Flip||Radiant is Dire. Dire is Radiant.|
|Pocket Tower||All heroes start with a consumable that will spawn a tower.|
|Shared Damage||All damage is split and shared among allied heroes within 400 units.|
Rylai's Battle Blessing[editar]
- spins the wheel to grant Battle Pass owners a random item or set!
- Click here to view a full list of possible drops.
- This minigame features unique voice acting from Crystal Maiden and Lina.
Item recycling will be available until the end of the tournament.
|Any item from:||2 Battle Pass Levels|
- Answer trivia questions while queuing to win trivia points.
- Earn trivia points to obtain Battle Pass achievements, which in turn grants Battle Points.
- 100 trivia points are granted for every correct answer, with slightly more if the question is difficult.
- More trivia points are earned if less than 50% of players answer the question correctly.
Pro Circuit Predictions[editar]
- Players can predict the outcome of games in the Dota Pro Circuit for extra Battle Points.
- Predictions can be made from the website.
|5||100 to 250|
|25||500 to 3000|
|50||1000 to 5000|
- Players can select a team as their favorite team. This will grant them customizations based on the team's logo:
- Cards come in three tiers: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Cards may be recycled to Dust.
- Specific player cards can be bought using 30 Dust.
- Unlocking all player cards for a team will unlock custom teleport animations based on the team's logo.
- A complete set of silver or gold player cards grants upgraded teleport animations.
- Stacks of five may play against higher ranked opponents in exchange for Team Challenge Tokens
- Winning leads to a substantial +100 increase in MMR and Battle Points.
Role-Based Matchmaking Queue[editar]
- Battle Pass owners can select their lane preference when queuing for matches.
- Available roles: Support, Safe Lane, Mid Lane, Off Lane.
- Players queuing for role select ranked can be matched against both normal ranked and role selecting ranked players.
- During the Main Event, a special Fantasy League will be available to Battle Pass owners.
- Professional player cards are used in this Fantasy League.
Votação do Arcano[editar]
- Players can vote for the next hero to receive an Arcano item.
- Heroes are split into four single elimination brackets.
- Each player gets 16 votes per week.
- Votes can be stacked on the same hero.
- Unused Votes do not roll over.
- An extra 16 votes per week is granted at Battle Pass level 9 for a total of 32.
- An extra 16 votes per week is granted at Battle Pass level 28 for a total of 48.