Outworld Devourer/Habilidades antigas
- Esta habilidade foi substituída pelo 7.20. na atualização
- O efeito da aura dura por 0,5 segundo.
- Restores the mana right after the spell is cast.
- Apenas funciona em heróis e criaturas heroicas.
- Essence Aura does not proc on any item abilities.
- Does not proc on any ability which has no cooldown, is a toggle ability, a charge-based (except for ) ability or an ability which does not count as a cast event.
- This includes talent upgrades which set an ability's cooldown to zero. and
- Does not trigger on any active attack modifier, exceto pela .
- Aura da Essência usa distribuição pseudo-aleatória.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 500
Roubo de Inteligência: 4/7/10/13
Duração do roubo: 50
Duração da prisão: 1/2/3/4
- This ability was reworked into the current in the 6.86 gameplay patch.
- Astral Imprisonment fully disables the target and turns it invulnerable and hidden for its duration.
- Can be cast on self or allied heroes, without stealing their intelligence.
- When cast on an enemy, it steals his intelligence directly upon cast.
- Cannot steal intelligence from illusions, but from clones:
- When stealing intelligence from the primary Meepo, only he loses intelligence and the clones still keep theirs.
- When stealing intelligence from one of the clones, Outworld Devourer gains a stack, but without reducing the clone's intelligence.
- Cannot reduce enemy intelligence below 0, but Outworld Devourer always gains the full amount of intelligence, no matter how much the target has left.
- Effectively reduces the enemy's max mana pool by 52/91/130/169, mana regeneration by 0.16/0.28/0.4/0.52 and if it is an intelligence hero, attack damage by 4/7/10/13.
- On the other side, Outworld Devourer's max mana pool is increased by 52/91/130/169, mana regeneration by 0.16/0.28/0.4/0.52 and attack damage by 4/7/10/13.
- On top of that, it also reduces the enemy's current mana pool by 52/91/130/169 right before reducing their intelligence, while increasing Outworld Devourer's by the same amount.
- This effectively reduces the cost of Astral Imprisonment to 68/49/30/11 mana.
- When the target gets its stolen intelligence back, it also gets its current mana increased and Outworld Devourer reduced by the same amount.
- Upon death, the dying hero's intelligence restores back to its normal values, while the other party keeps the changed intelligence values for the remaining duration.
- The red ring expanding at the center of the visual effects indicates the duration of the imprisonment. The red ring is visible to allies only.
- However, it is only adapted to level 4, meaning at level 1 it expands for 1/4, on 2 for 1/2, on level 3 for 3/4, and only at level 4 it expands up to the edge.
- The -disablehelp command prevents an allied Outworld Devourer from casting this spell on you.