Harbinger the Outworld Devourer is a ranged intelligence hero who qualifies as a carry, though unlike traditional carries, he excels against high-armor targets whilst being crippled by spell immunity. With Arcane Orb, his damage output is reliant on his intelligence attribute and the size of his mana pool, so he must focus more or less exclusively on items which augment them. Though he lacks somewhat in range and has no innate mobility skills, Arcane Orb deals Pure damage and steals intelligence, meaning that if he gains an advantage in a match he deals constant, colossal damage which cannot be decreased or resisted except with total spell immunity and gets stronger with each hit. He and his allies enjoy more-or-less unlimited mana because of his Essence Aura, which gives them a chance to replenish a percentage of their mana upon casting a spell. With Astral Imprisonment, Harbinger can render himself or an ally invulnerable for a short period of time, or disable the target enemy. His ultimate, Sanity's Eclipse, can instantly deal colossal area-of-effect damage against his enemies based on how much greater his intelligence is than theirs.
|Harbinger, Outworld Devourer|
|Reproduzir "Their sanity I'll shatter; their dreams of conquest I'll destroy."|
|Função:||Carregador / Bombardeador / Desativador|
|História:||Parte de uma raça soberana e magistral, Harbinger vaga pelos confins do Vazio, único sentinela sobrevivente de um posto avançado no mundo na beira do abismo. Do irregular e cristalino Outworld, eternamente em guarda, por eras a fio ele observa o paraíso, atento a qualquer movimento na escuridão sem fim além das estrelas. Gravado no fundo dos reluzentes túneis do seu intelecto jaz um padrão ressonante como uma profecia, uma música sombria indicando que um mal eventualmente despertará lá fora, além dos limites da criação, e voltará a sua atenção para o nosso mundo. Plenamente focado na sua vigília, o Outworld Devourer pouco prestou atenção aos acontecimentos próximos ao sol. Mas pelo menos o clamor dos Ancestrais, e a sensação de uma ameaça crescente vinda tanto de dentro quanto de fora, o fez voar em direção ao sol para visitar as planícies da guerra. O papel de Harbinger em nossas próprias profecias é claro: ele deve ser considerado um presságio de coisas piores que hão de vir. Mas a sua chegada em si já é ruim o suficiente.|
|Voz:||Tom Chantler (Respostas)|
- Arcane Orb can be disjointed.
- Deals its damage in a separate instance, so it is unaffected by any attack modifying effect.
- Deals its damage before the attack damage is applied, but still depends on the attack hitting the target.
- Checks Outworld Devourer's mana pool upon projectile hit, so increasing or decreasing his mana pool while the projectile flies does affect its damage.
- Steals intelligence after applying its damage, so newly increased mana pool does not affect the attack's damage.
- Also causes attacks to temporarily burn 12/24/36/48 mana on the target. This mana loss is applied after the damage and before the intelligence steal.
- When the target loses the debuff, it first regains 12 mana per missing intelligence point, and then regains its intelligence.
- Outworld Devourer himself only gains or loses stolen intelligence, without gaining or losing additional mana like the targets. He keeps his current mana percentage.
- Cannot steal intelligence from illusions or from Meepo
clones. Can steal from [[|16px|link=Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#|]].
- Cannot reduce enemy intelligence below 0, but Outworld Devourer always gains the full amount of intelligence, no matter how much the target has left.
- Effectively reduces the enemy's max mana pool by 12/24/36/48, mana regeneration by 0.04/0.08/0.12/0.16 and if it is an intelligence hero, attack damage by 1/2/3/4.
- Effectively increases Outworld Devourer's max mana pool by 12/24/36/48, mana regeneration by 0.04/0.08/0.12/0.16 and attack damage by 1/2/3/4.
- Places 1 debuff on attacked targets and 1 buff on Outworld Devourer, which show the number of current stacks (a number is visible on the icons).
- The stacks' durations are independent from each other. Successive casts do not refresh previous stacks' durations.
- Upon death, the dying hero's intelligence restores back to its normal values, while the other party keeps the changed intelligence values for the remaining duration.
- Astral Imprisonment fully disables the target and turns it invulnerable and hidden for its duration.
- The damage is applied at the end of the duration and affects the imprisoned unit as well, if it was an enemy.
- The red ring expanding at the center of the visual effects indicates the duration of the imprisonment. The red ring is visible to allies only.
- The -disablehelp command prevents an allied Outworld Devourer from casting this spell on you.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Restores the mana right after the spell is cast.
- Only works for heroes and creep-heroes.
- Essence Aura does not proc on any item abilities.
- Does not proc for any ability which has no cooldown, is a toggle ability, or for any ability listed here.
- Does not trigger on any active attack modifier, except for [[|16px|link=Outworld Devourer/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Outworld Devourer/Habilidades antigas#|]].
- Essence Aura uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Affects units under the effect of [[|16px|link=Outworld Devourer/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Outworld Devourer/Habilidades antigas#|]] cast by Outworld Devourer (or a stolen one cast by Rubick
- Enemy heroes affected by the Astral Imprisonment applied by Sanity's Eclipse only take the damage once, regardless of how many were hit.
- This also goes for other enemy units which are not Imprisoned. They only take the damage once, even when within the range of multiple.
- Damage and mana burn affect illusions. The imprisonment does not.
- When upgraded, only puts enemy heroes into Astral Imprisonment. This includes Meepo
clones and the [[|16px|link=Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#|]].
- When the initial damage kills a hero, it is not put into Astral Imprisonment, so that no area damage is dealt around it.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
|Talentos do herói|
|+8% de dano mágico||25||+60s de roubo de Inteligência Esfera Arcana|
|+275 de vida||20||+15 de Inteligência|
|+20 de velocidade de ataque||15||+5 de armadura|
|+10 de velocidade de movimento||10||+250 de mana|
- O aprimoramento de vida e de mana, aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A armadura é adicionada como um bônus de armadura, então não beneficia ilusões.
- Outworld Devourer was originally called Obsidian Destroyer in DotA. Obsidian Destroyer was based off of two units in Warcraft III: Frozen Throne; the Obsidian Statue, and its alternate form, the Destroyer.
- Outworld Devourer's original Dota 2 name was "Outworld Destroyer". This was changed to "Outworld Demolisher" on the Test Client, but due to community outcry, it was changed again when it arrived on the main client to his current name, "Outworld Devourer". Due to such name changes, there are many community humour names in circulation, such as "Outworld Developer".
- Outworld Devourer has lines for carrying two, three or even four Aghanim's Scepter. The reason for this is because in Dota 1 early development Aghanim's Scepter was made using Mystic Staff and a Soul Booster giving 500 mana and 30 int, which helped Outworld Devourer tremendously.