Purist Thunderwrath, o Omniknight é um herói de Força corpo a corpo who is renowned for his ability to protect his allies, preventing the enemy from easily killing them. A holy and courageous hero, Omniknight is an adept suporte whose powerful spells give his team strong early-game survivability. He possesses a strong healing ability in Purificação, which can instantly heal the targeted ally and, if there are nearby enemies, deal pure damage in the same amount, allowing it to be used as a nuke. He is also capable of providing spell immunity to allies in the form of Repelir, a basic ability that prevents himself or allies from being affected by most enemy spells. His passive ability, Aura Degenerativa, can greatly slow the movement and attack speed of enemies, preventing them from easily using their physical attacks to deal damage. And finally, his ultimate, Anjo da Guarda, can provide complete immunity against physical damage to all nearby allies, completely nullifying the damage output of most carries for a short time. Few can escape the mighty and heavenly power of the Omniknight and he is a powerful ally in team fights. He is a mighty tank, and one of the most difficult heroes to kill.
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an allied unit.
- Despite the visual effects, the damage is applied instantly to all enemy units within range of the target.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast, following the same rules as any other dispel.
- Primeiro aplica a imunidade a magias, depois a dissipação.
- Unidades Repelidas não podem ser afetadas por ou por . Os efeitos são removidos imediatamente.
- O retardo do atrasa por 1 segundo depois de sair do alcance.
|Talentos do herói|
|+3s de duração para||25||+200 de dano/cura para|
|+3 de regeneração de mana||20||+12% de reduções para|
|+90 de dano||15||+35% de experiência obtida|
|+75 à área de efeito da||10||+90 de ouro por minuto|
|Funções:||Suporte Resistente Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||One of few to ever gaze upon the Omniscience itself, Purist Thunderwrath's faith in the All Seeing One was unshakable. The seasoned knight had been imbued with holy strength, with which he now uses to preserve his allies. The light of Purification not only heals his companions, but burns any foes close by. No sorceries avail against an ally shielded with Repel. In decisive moments of battle, Omniknight calls forth the Guardian Angel, granting himself and nearby allies near invulnerability against all physical attacks.|
- Some parts of Omniknight's bio are a reference to the bible story of Daniel in the Lion's Pit. Daniel was thrown into the lion's den for praying to God and challenging Darius' command not to do so, but God prevented the lions from harming Daniel, saving his life. Similarly, Omniknight was to be thrown to the pit of sacrifice for challenging his priests but the Omniscience revealed itself, saving Purist.
- His response "Reproduzir I have gazed into the omniscience, and it has gazed into me." is a reference to German philosopher Nietzsche's quote "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you".
- His kill response "Reproduzir You chose poorly." and item purchase response "Reproduzir I chose wisely." are references to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Many of Omniknight's responses refer to the Bible or Christianity in general: Ie. confessing sins, having demons as nemeses, chastising Dazzle for using dark powers to heal, disliking Necronomicon (as its powers are demonic), using "omniscient" and "light" to describe his God, his death animation (with arms forming a cross, as a reference to the Crucifixion of Christ), etc. "Reproduzir A narrow path." refers to Matthew 7:14.
- Omniknight's nickname is "Chuck Norris", due to the similarities in appearance and the power of his abilities. As well, when he was first added to Dota 2 there was a bug that caused him to always say the voice line Reproduzir "Fear nothing!"
- Omniknight originally held and swung his hammer with one hand. This was changed after community feedback.
- Omniknight's battle begin line Reproduzir "The Omniscience may spare them, but I will not." is a reference to General Patton's quote "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
Modelo e ícones antes da Atualização de 21 de novembro de 2013