Nyx Assassin is a melee agility hero who is feared as one of the most effective gankers and solo-killers in the game. With his powerful burst damage nukes, Nyx Assassin specializes in disabling and killing lone and fragile enemies with little to no warning. He possesses an area nuke and stun ability in Impale, allowing him to disable enemies in a straight line in front of him while dealing damage. His Mana Burn ability can destroy a significant fraction of a target hero's mana pool while dealing the same amount as damage, making him the bane of weak intelligence heroes with lots of mana but very little health. Should the enemy attempt to attack him, Nyx Assassin can dissuade them with Spiked Carapace, stunning any heroes that attack him while reflecting their damage back at them. His ultimate, Vendetta, turns Nyx invisible, allowing him to deal tremendous physical damage to the next target that he strikes out of invisibility. Stalking from the shadows, Nyx Assassin can strike without warning and lay low his foes before they realize that their death is upon them.
- The spikes travel at a speed of 1600.
- Hit units are knocked up 350 range for the initial 0.5 seconds of the stun.
- While in the air, other units may pass below hit airborne units.
- The damage is applied upon landing, not upon getting hit.
- Impale can hit units up to 825 range away (700 travel distance + 125 width).
- While Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.ed, the cast range and travel distance increase to 1225, and the cooldown falls to 7 seconds.
- While burrowed, it can hit units up to 1350 range away (1225 travel distance + 125 width).
- When Impale hits invisible units, the visual effects below the hit unit are still visible.
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- Effectively burns 29.2%/33.3%/37.5%/41.7% of the target's maximum mana pool, if it has no flat mana bonus.
- Despite dealing the damage first, the damage is based on how much mana the target actually lost from Mana Burn.
- This means, when cast on an enemy who has for example 5 mana left, it also deals only 5 damage (before reductions).
- Can be cast on creep-heroes, but has no effect on them, since they have no intelligence, wasting mana and cooldown.
- While Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.ed, the cast range increases to 1050.
- Spiked Carapace interrupts Nyx Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- Can be cast during Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., without breaking the invisibility. Breaks the invisibility of other sources.
- Only reflects player based damage directly towards the damage dealer. A unit can only be affected once per cast.
- Spiked Carapace fully negates and reflects after all reductions, causing several on-damage effects to not trigger.
- Has a higher priority than Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. and Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., but lower than Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.. However, it still reflects and stuns when combined with False Promise.
- Although the damage dealt to enemies is equal to the amount of damage blocked, the effects work independently from each other.
- This means Spiked Carapace always blocks one damage instance, even when the source is spell immune or invulnerable.
- The reflected damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with that flag.
- Spiked Carapace only negates and reflects the 3 damage types. It does not react on damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Spiked Carapace has a global range and affects units through the Fog of War or invisibility.
- When cast while Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.ed, the spell immediately applies its stun to all enemies within its radius.
- Since Spiked Carapace has no base damage, hit units are not damaged upon cast.
- Nyx Assassin still receives the cast buff normally, which can still reflect damage and stun enemies.
- However, the buff does not affect enemy units which have been hit by the stun upon cast. They can normally damage Nyx.
- Vendetta does not interrupt Nyx Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- The attack out of Vendetta cannot miss.
- Vendetta's damage is applied in a separate damage instance, before the attack damage.
- The bonus damage is not added to Nyx' attack damage.
- The invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon landing an attack.
- Vendetta allows Nyx to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- Nyx can pick up, drop or attack items and runes without breaking the invisibility.
- Once purchased, Nyx Assassin cannot drop or sell his Cetro de Aghanim.
- Requires Cetro de Aghanim to be unlocked.
- The cast of Burrow is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Turns Nyx Assassin invisible and disarms as well as roots him, preventing him from moving, attacking and using Adaga de Translocação.
- Burrow lasts until unburrowing or using Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- Nyx Assassin can still be moved by spells and can still teleport while burrowed, without getting unburrowed.
- Nyx Assassin still has to turn to cast spells and use items as usual, even if the burrowed (dirt mound) model does not visually turn.
- Replaces Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. until used or death.
- The cast of Unburrow is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Interrupts Nyx Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- Instantly reverts all bonuses provided by Burrow.
- Uses a different sound when unburrowing inside the river.
|Talentos do herói|
|Caminho desobstruído para Vendeta||25||+100 de Agilidade|
|+175 de dano para Empalar||20||+75% de dano para Carapaça de Espinhos|
|+35 de velocidade de movimento||15||+325 de vida|
|+60 de ouro por minuto||10||+6% de amplificação mágica|
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
- O talento de aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
|Funções:||Desativador Bombardeador Iniciador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||Within the colony of zealot scarabs, the queen goddess Nyx selected a single grub to answer her highest calling. And so, through designed metamorphosis, the Nyx Assassin came into being. The telepathic scarab devours his prey's minds through Mana Burn, while sending out rows of subterranean spikes to Impale them from below. Armored with a Spiked Carapace, he stuns attackers and reflects damage back to their source. But the goddess' servant is deadliest when unseen. A distracted target has no chance to react as the Nyx Assassin pierces its body with massive mandibles, thereby fulfilling an unspoken Vendetta in the name of his queen.|
- Nyx Assassin's original name was Anub'arak, and he was titled "Nerubian Assassin". Both were changed in the transition to Dota 2 due to copyright reasons.
- Anub'arak is a character of Blizzard's franchise "Warcraft", who first appeared in the campaign of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. He was the king of the Nerubians, a race of malevolent arachnids who were slain and raised as undead.
- Typing "Nerubian" in the Heroes grid will highlight Nyx Assassin.
- Nyx Assassin's fun name in DotA was Anoob'arak.