|Considerado o ápice da necromancia e da demonologia, uma poderosa força maléfica está trancafiada dentro das suas páginas.|
Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido.
- Upgrading the item improves its stats and strengthens the summons from Invocação Demoníaca. Can be upgraded twice.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2400/3700/5000.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The summons always spawn in front of the caster.
- All 3 levels of Necronomicon share cooldown.
- Recasting this with the same Necronomicon replaces the summons from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- However, recasting it with a second Necronomicon (or the same with a different level) creates two new summons.
- The summons cannot be targeted by
- However, they can be targeted by other converting or instantly killing spells like , or .
- O dano é adicionado diretamente ao dano de ataque do guerreiro.
- O guerreiro pode roubar vida com o dano causado pela Quebra de Mana. No entanto, não pode causar crítico ou transposição.
- O dano pode ser reduzido, por exemplo, com
- No entanto, não pode ser amplificado, por exemplo, com Runa de Dano Duplo. ou
- Aumenta efetivamente o dano de ataque do guerreiro em 15/20/25 contra unidades que têm mana suficiente para queimar.
- Aplica primeiro a perda de mana, e depois o dano.
- Funciona contra unidades aliadas quando atacados.
- Acumula-se completamente com outras fontes de Quebra de Mana.
- Acumula-se completamente com outras fontes de velocidade de movimento e de ataque, exceto se for outras auras de arqueiro.
- O efeito da aura dura por 0,5 segundo.
In general, Necronomicon is best bought by strength or intelligence heroes who have abilities that synergize with the Necronomicon summons.
- Heroes who have creep-compatible auras.
- 's Aura boosts the attack speed of all his summons, and he commonly builds more items to improve his Summoned Boars.
- gives his summons a long-duration haste, as well as providing a critical strike aura.
- Heroes who control a lot of units.
- has no innate auras, but she can collect more Neutral creeps than any other single hero to gain many auras, and in the late game can control even Ancient Creeps, which work well with the Necronomicon units.
- is able to effectively increase the number of melee creeps in a lane to push it, and the summons can help speed up that push by clearing the wave and improving the move and attack speed of all the units.
- can at times have dozens of Spiderlings and Spiderites under her control, and the necronomicon units are an effective way of speeding up her pushing power, or to burn mana from her targets to protect her fragile summons from AoE spells.
- Heroes with a castable attack speed buff. The Necronomicon Warrior has a very low Base Attack Time, only 0.75. There are few ways to grant it bonus attack speed, but they are very effective in increasing his mana burn potential.
- Can cast Bloodlust on the warrior, and slow a target to provide lots of time for the summons to burn all of a target's mana.
- 's passive ability allows him to chase targets, and increases the attack speed and movespeed of allied units attacking the same target. It also provides him with a second reliable carrier of an aphotic shield.
- Heroes who have channeled disables, or otherwise have spells that disable the caster.
- and both specialize in summoning powerful units with their ultimates, then channeling a disable to allow their summon to deal damage. Necronomicon provides another summon to use when their ultimate is on cooldown, or synergizes with their ultimate.
- can control summons while casting Supernova, increasing the danger to enemies who try to attack the Phoenix Sun.
- Heroes who have damage amplification spells, but lack damage themselves.
has a powerful damage amplification and multiple disables. He has the rare ability to create illusions of enemy heroes, which may in turn provide auras for necro units, as well as taking advantage of Archer Aura.
- With the 2 summons and the 2 illusions spawned by disruption, it's possible to bodyblock a trapped enemy in all four cardinal directions, effectively trapping most heroes until one of the units is killed.
- gains a powerful damage amplification aura when in his Flesh Golem form, and multiple sources of slows, making Necronomicon summons particularly effective when chasing down wounded enemies. Additionally, it provides two more units to amplify Soul Rip.
- Heroes with powerful Damage Over Time or slowing spells
- and gain from Necronomicon units the ability to ensure that a fleeing enemy won't have enough mana to Teleport back to the fountain before their ultimate kills them, and their slowing spells greatly increase the amount of damage and mana burn that the summons can perform.
- Heroes who can take advantage of multiple synergies.
- can collect ancient creeps to buff Necronomicon, and can use Penitence on enemy heroes to amplify all damage done.
- provides a hasting aura to his own summons when Scorched Earth is active, stacking well with Archer Aura. Using Devour, he can gain an aura to improve the summons further, and In the late game, he can Devour , allowing him to cast and provide to the summons.
- is able to summon the units after Relocating, increasing the power of a relocate gank. Additionally, if no ally needs the tether, he can Overcharge the Necronomicon Warrior for bonus attack speed.
- gains a measure of protection during a duel with the summons, Press The Attack can be used to boost the Necronomicon Warrior, and Necronomicon Archer can be used to pop Linken's sphere to allow duels.
- has potentially strong kit for Necronomicon. Alacrity provides Necronomicon Warrior with bonus damage and attack speed, Forge Spirits can reduce the armor of enemies, increasing the damage of both Necronomicon units, and he has multiple strong slows and disable to provide more time to kill off targets.
- Some heroes have unique synergies with Necronomicon.
é o único que pode invocar dois conjuntos de unidades com um único livro usando sua . Additionally, it extends the effective time of the double, as the summons live twice as long as the double.
- Additionally, his other spells provide exceptionally strong slows to prevent escapes.
has a kit that synergizes in many ways with Necronomicon.
- Mana Leak will cause the target to become stunned even if another source of mana burn reduces the target to zero mana, meaning even if the target holds still, the summons will eventually trigger the stun by burning their mana.
- Chakra Magic can be cast upon the Necronomicon Archer, allowing a second mana burn arrow after a 1 second cooldown.
- Blinding Light can be aimed to push a target next to the summons, and provide a debuff making it harder for the target to kill the summoned units.
- Once fully upgraded, Keeper's flying vision and the true sight aura make him extremely difficult to gank during the day, and even during the night he can use Illuminate to gain vision to deward cliffs.
- In a similar vein, 's reliable flying vision synergizes well with Necronomicon for dewarding purposes, and provides him a way to burn through a target's mana during his lengthy silence and slow.
- 's spells effectively amplify the Necronomicon Warrior. With Surge and Ion Shell, Necronomicon Warrior becomes an exceptionally dangerous summon.
- Because a lot of Necronomicon's value is in its summons, Many of the above heroes gain synergy with the item even if it was purchased by another hero. In addition, some heroes are poor carriers of the item, but benefit a lot from having the item on their team.
- benefits from any other sources of mana burn, increasing the speed of creating the ideal target for his Mana Void.
- 's aura naturally buffs the damage of allied summons, and her armor reduction increases the damage even more.
- The Necronomicon units have a very large xp and gold bounty and a long summon cooldown, avoid getting them killed unnecessarily.
- Necronomicon is a great alternative to for heroes with low attack speed who desire a source of mana burn.
- In an exceptionally long game, one way to effectively use built up gold is to have a Necronomicon to carried in their backpack.
- Necronomicon summoned units deal piercing damage, meaning that they deal a lot more damage to creeps than they do to Heroes and towers.
- When using Necronomicon units to push, it can be worthwhile to move one behind the tower to intercept the incoming creep wave to make sure allied creeps continue attacking the tower.
- Against certain heroes, Necronomicon can be an exceptionally strong counter.
- relies on her Refraction to survive fights, which can be quickly destroyed with the fast attack speed of the two Necronomicon units.
- has a naturally small mana pool, and can only attack a single target at a time. Necronomicon units make it harder for him to fight the summoner, and reduce the chances that he'll have the mana to Ressurect.
- Heroes with a small HP pool, and strong but indiscriminate nukes, like , , , or , are especially vulnerable to being killed by Last Will.
- Necronomicon is a good long-term investment against an team with invisibility, because when upgraded to maximum level, it gives your team a mobile source of True Sight without the risk of a losing a in a fight.
- With a freely-targetable spell that provides Vision, a support can easily check cliffs for wards with a Level 3 Necronomicon Warrior, saving on the need for Sentries.
- Necronomicon is a good purchase to help counter an enemy with a or a similar ability which retaliates directly, because damage is reflected back to the summoned units, and it can force the target to kill the Necronomicon Warrior, taking up to 800 magical damage.
- The Archer's Purge ability is a valid spell to pop .
- Some heroes are exceptionally strong against summoned units, and are able to deal with Necronomicon units easily. A user should avoid fighting those heroes with the summons.
- Heroes who have strong Cleaves such as and are able to clear out both summons, tank the Last Will, and continue fighting.
- While Necronomicon units are immune to
and , they are vulnerable to all other forms of instantly killing or conversion spells, allowing the caster to turn back the threat of mana burn and Last Will against the original owner.
- Of particular note is who can Enrage to avoid being mana burned and being hit by Last Will, and Infest can be used on the summon to either instantly kill, or to take control of the unit.
- Heroes who have spells which gain more effectiveness the more enemy units around, eg. or .
- Heroes who can deal damage while spell immune or invulnerable in order to kill off the warrior safely, such as , , or .
- Heroes who have their own summons or illusions are able to easily avoid taking the Last Will damage.
- : gives the highest DPS per gold for the necronomicon when active, the bonus movement speed stacks with the archer's movement aura.
- : for the attack speed aura, as the Necronomicons have one of the lowest base attack times in the game so they benefit from it a lot. In addition, the armor aura doubles their physical damage resistance and it reduces the armor of enemies around. Greatly improves your pushing potential.
- 's active reduces the armor of your enemy by 10 and applies 35% Accuracy. You can also get a to apply a similar effect.
- : allows you to clear creep waves faster, synergizing with the typical push style that this item encourages.
- : make your necronomicons tankier with the aura attack slow and gives a powerful area movement slow to catch your enemies.
- and : grants sustainability to your summons, preventing the enemy from gaining the gold bounty.
- : amplifies the damage the summons deal to the target, while rendering them unable to use spells to kill the summons typically allowing them to live longer to cause more impact. It is useful against damage block.
- applies a mute so the enemy won't be able to use his items. It removes every positive buffs and each hits applies a slow synergizing well with the fast attack speed of the summons and the Purge movement slow of the Archer.
- : is used to surprise and summon the necronomicons directly on your enemy.
- Teleportation to the Necronomicon summons. Additionally will cause you to gain more movement speed from . : enables
- : grants the summons lifesteal, 4 bonus armor and 15% bonus damage.
- : protects you and your summoned units from magic damage, though the Necrobook level 3 grants 400 HP and the necronomicons have 40 % magic resistance.
- : allows casting the Necronomicon more often, enabling greater uptime on the summons to deward and split push while there is no team fight.
- : almost fully blocks the damage of the Necronomicons if they don't do critical strikes.
- : because their base attack time is low, the aura attack slow of 45 reduces a lot their damage.
- This item is based on the Necronomicon, a fictional grimoire created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft. The summoning ability of the item is similar to the original book's role in summoning the ancient cosmic Old Ones in Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
- The coloration of the two units may be a reference to the Japanese tradition of Oni being either Red or Blue, with the Red Oni traditionally more aggressive, emotional, and extroverted, while Blue Oni are traditionally more serene, intellectual, and introverted.
Sofrendo dano de Último Desejo