Nature's Prophet is a ranged intelligence hero, whose play style is different from most intelligence heroes, because he can be almost anywhere at any given time with his Teleportation. This ability allows him to participate in most ganks and pushes at a moment's notice. With Sprout, he creates a ring of trees, trapping anyone within them in place, serving to disable anyone caught within them. The trees around him serve as his objects of power; using them, he summons sentient tree beings known as Treants from trees on the map with his Nature's Call ability. Wrath of Nature is the main and only directly damaging spell in his arsenal, but it can potentially be very powerful, as it can inflict increased damage with each bounce off subsequent enemies and can clear out multiple creep waves with its moderate cooldown and mana cost. Commonly played as a ganker, offlaner and jungler and known as a strong pusher, Nature's Prophet has superb farming capabilities and global presence, giving him the power to be anywhere on the map. Late-game, Nature's Prophet makes himself useful by constantly distracting and annoying the enemy team by pushing. If attention is not given to him, he can single-handedly win the game by constantly taking several towers or even the Ancient.
- Creates a tree on every 45th degree of a 150 radius circle, resulting in 8 trees forming a ring and trapping the targeted unit.
- Destroying one tree is enough to allow units to walk in and out of the ring of trees.
- Trees created with Sprout act exactly like the other trees on the map. They block vision, pathing and interact with spells the same way.
- Sprout grants 500 range flying vision around the targeted point for its duration.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the Sprout trees, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck, until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- Sprout trees have a different model and are smaller than other trees on the map and they do not have a dying animation.
- Anula projéteis ao ser teletransportado.
- Double-tapping the ability automatically targets the team's Fountain.
- Unlike the teleports from and , canceling this one does not consume the cooldown and mana.
- During the cast time, a visual effect is created around Nature's Prophet and at the target location. These visual effects are visible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound at the target location, however, this is only audible to enemies when Nature's Prophet is visible to them.
- Nature's Call can only create as many treants as there are trees in the targeted area.
- Destroys all trees in the target area, regardless of how many treants are created.
- Treants always spawn at the center of the area.
- Must have at least 1 tree within its area to be castable. Targeting an area without trees gives an error message.
- However, if trees within the targeted area disappear during the cast time, the spell is not canceled, wasting mana and cooldown.
- Wrath of Nature can be cast on the ground. It automatically jumps on the closest visible enemy.
- Bounces in 0.25-second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 3,75 seconds. Each bounce increases the current damage by 11%.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- This is how much damage each bounce deals on each level (before reductions):
- Nível 1: 110 / 122,1 / 135,5 / 150,4 / 166,9 / 185,3 / 205,7 / 228,3 / 253,4 / 281,3 / 312,2 / 346,5 / 384,6 / 426,9 / 473,9 / 526
- Nível 2: 140 / 155,4 / 172,5 / 191,5 / 212,6 / 236 / 262 / 290,8 / 322,8 / 358,3 / 397,7 / 441,4 / 490 / 543,9 / 603,7 / 670,1
- Nível 3: 170 / 188,7 / 209,5 / 232,5 / 258,1 / 286,5 / 318 / 353 / 391,8 / 434,9 / 482,7 / 535,8 / 594,7 / 660,1 / 732,7 / 813,3
- This is how much damage each bounce deals on each level when upgraded (before reductions):
- Nível 1: 135 / 149,9 / 166,4 / 184,7 / 205 / 227,6 / 252,6 / 280,4 / 311,2 / 345,4 / 383,4 / 425,6 / 472,4 / 524,4 / 582,1 / 646,1
- Nível 2: 170 / 188,7 / 209,5 / 232,5 / 258,1 / 286,5 / 318 / 353 / 391,8 / 434,9 / 482,7 / 535,8 / 594,7 / 660,1 / 732,7 / 813,3
- Nível 3: 205 / 227,6 / 252,6 / 280,4 / 311,2 / 345,4 / 383,4 / 425,6 / 472,4 / 524,4 / 582,1 / 646,1 / 717,2 / 796,1 / 883,7 / 980,9
- All bounces together can collectively deal up to 4 310,9/5 486,6/6 662,3 ( 5 290,6/6 662,3/8 033,9) damage (before reductions).
- When having , places a debuff on all hit enemies. When an enemy dies with the debuff on, a spawns at its location.
|Talentos do herói|
|Dobro de vida e dano causado por||25||Remoção do intervalo entre usos de|
|-4s de intervalo entre usos para||20||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+4invocados||15||+10 de armadura|
|+35 de velocidade de movimento||10||+30 de dano|
|Funções:||Carregador Caçador Emburrador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Planted as a seed by the goddess Verodicia, and grown from the remnants of her own body, the Nature's Prophet rose on the vernal equinox to defend the verdant world. Gifted with foresight, he Teleports freely across the land to intercept and ambush trespassers. A ring of trees Sprout from the forest floor, trapping foes within its foliage. From the woods, he calls forth countless treants to act as sentient guardians. Channeling the goddess' fury, the Prophet strikes at every intruder in the land, bringing the Wrath of Nature down on all who would do harm to Verodicia's creation.|
- was called Call of Nature in DotA.
- In DotA, Nature's Prophet's name was Furion, a reference to Malfurion Stormrage from the Warcraft universe. His Dota 2 name had to be changed in order to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard. He is still called Furion by the majority of the player base and is referred to as "Furion" in the game files.
- Nature's Prophet was originally named "Tequoia" in Dota 2, but this was changed for unspecified reasons.
- "Nature's Profit" is a popular nickname for Nature's Prophet, due to his farming and splitpushing playstyle.
- Nature's Prophet's early lore concept made him the father of , and (similar to how he was in DotA), but this idea was later scrapped.
- Nature's Prophet's spawning response, Reproduzir "I speak for the trees." is a direct reference and homage to Dr. Seuss' The Lorax.
- One of Nature's Prophet's last hitting responses, Reproduzir "Green is good.", is a reference to "greed is good," a quote from the 1987 film Wall Street, as well as the Warcraft III cheat code of the same name.