Slithice, the Naga Siren, is a melee agility hero who can be played both as a late-game carry and an early/mid-game support. Slithice is an item dependent hero yet with the right style and inventory choices she can overpower many other heroes that deal strong physical damage while casting her four active abilities to handle her enemies altogether and turn the tides. Imagem Espelhada creates three illusions to wreak havoc upon her enemies. Enredar is a very useful spell with several unique features. It not only holds an enemy in place, but also prevents them from blinking and going invisible. Even if the enemy is spell immune, Enredar can still target the enemy unit. Corredeira calls the forces of the seas, allowing the Siren and her illusions to unleash a wave of magical water to wash away foes and degrade their armor. The Canção da Sereia is the ultimate ability for team battles; Naga Siren performs a mystical song to put her enemies to sleep in an area around her. Song of the Siren is her tool for initiation, as while her enemies are under her slumber her allies can come forth and prepare to unleash their attacks after the song wears off. Time is Naga's best friend, for as the game wears on, Slithice will gradually consume more and more of the map and engulf enemy towers and heroes like the rising tide itself.
- Mirror Image disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Naga Siren upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on Naga Siren.
- After the split time, Naga Siren reappears with her illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on Naga Siren's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- This means when spawning 3 illusions, the formation is T-shaped and when spawning 4 illusions, it is shaped like a plus.
- The distance in between each is 72 range.
- Though the formation is always the same, Naga Siren and her illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Recasting Mirror Image replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- The net travels at a speed of 1500.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren within 900 range of the target also cast a fake Ensnare.
- They play the whole cast animation and release their fake net at the same time the real net is released.
- When illusions currently are not having any order and are standing still, they turn to face the target and cast the fake net.
- When illusions are moving or attacking, they continue to do so and do not turn to face the target. They still play the cast animation, overriding their move or attack animations.
- When canceling the cast, the illusions still play the full cast animation, but do not release the fake net.
- The fake nets do not interact with anything and do not root.
- Rip Tide interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells upon cast.
- Rip Tide first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren cast Rip Tide simultaneously, fully affecting units around them.
- However, a unit can only be hit once per Rip Tide cast, so when a unit is in range of multiple Rip Tides from one cast, it only takes damage from one.
- The damage source of the Rip Tide coming from an illusion is the illusion itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the illusion rather than on Naga Siren (e.g. ).
- Illusions always cast their part, even when they are disabled.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting, until woken up.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- The area of the song follows Naga Siren, so if she moves far enough away from affected units, they wake up.
- Song of the Siren cannot be interrupted. Only Naga Siren herself or her death can stop it.
- However, silencing Naga Siren prevents her from manually stopping the song.
- The sleep is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.4 seconds.
- The heal from the
upgrade is provided by an aura as well, which also lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 1% of maximum health in 0.1-second intervals.
- Can heal up to 75% of a unit's maximum health if it stays within range for the full duration (song duration + buff linger time).
- The heal affects every ally. However, despite placing the buff on allied buildings, they do not get healed.
- Replaces until the sub-spell is used or the song ends.
- Song of the Siren End interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells on cast.
- Goes into a 1-second cooldown right after Song of the Siren is cast.
- Does not instantly wake affected enemies up. Instead, it removes the Song of the Siren aura which causes enemies to fall asleep, so the debuff still lingers for 0.5 seconds.
|Talentos do herói|
|+6 de redução de armadura para||25||30% de esquiva|
|+1 ilusão para||20||-5s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+14 de Força||15||+15 de Agilidade|
|+10% de dano para||10||+25 de velocidade de movimento|
- O talento de Força fornece 252 de vida, 7,7% de amplificação de regeneração de vida e 1,12% de resistência mágica para Naga Siren.
- O talento de Agilidade fornece 3 de armadura, 18,75 de velocidade de ataque, 0,94% de velocidade de movimento e 15 de dano de ataque para Naga Siren.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Emburrador Desativador Iniciador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||Once a highly regarded commander of the Slithereen Guard, Slithice fell from honor following a seemingly trivial oversight. She was to find the one stolen chalice, or remain banished forever. Slithice splits into three Mirror Images, sending them to scout ahead and mislead foes. She Ensnares targets in a luminous net, then lashes out with Rip Tide to soften their armor. The enemy halts in mid-swing, lowering their weapons at the sound of a haunting aria. There they will stand, mesmerized, unresponsive to Slithice's encircling allies as they listen to the Siren Song that has lulled them to their deaths.|
- The DotA Naga Siren from Warcraft universe sports the same weapons as Slithice, the only difference being that the DotA version had one weapon, and four arms, while the DotA 2 has two weapons and two arms.
- Song of the Siren's Reproduzir sound is based on this Reproduzir voice line of Naga Siren. Whether there is an extended version of that line or if the rest of the song was manually put together is unknown.