- Mirror Image disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Naga Siren upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on Naga Siren.
- After the split time, Naga Siren reappears with her illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on Naga Siren's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- This means when spawning 3 illusions, the formation is T-shaped and when spawning 4 illusions, it is shaped like a plus.
- The distance in between each is 72 range.
- Though the formation is always the same, Naga Siren and her illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Orders the caster to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Recasting Mirror Image replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- The net travels at a speed of 1500.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren within 900 range of the target also cast a fake Ensnare.
- They play the whole cast animation and release their fake net at the same time the real net is released.
- When illusions currently are not having any order and are standing still, they turn to face the target and cast the fake net.
- When illusions are moving or attacking, they continue to do so and do not turn to face the target. They still play the cast animation, overriding their move or attack animations.
- When canceling the cast, the illusions still play the full cast animation, but do not release the fake net.
- The fake nets do not interact with anything and do not root.
- When proccing, Rip Tide first applies the debuff, then the Rip Tide damage, and then the attack damage.
- When an enemy is hit by multiple Rip Tides, the armor reduction does not stack, but gets refreshed instead.
- Rip Tide uses pseudo-random distribution.
Animação de uso:+
Duração da permanência da aura: 0,4
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting, until woken up.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- The area of the song follows Naga Siren, so if she moves far enough away from affected units, they wake up.
- Song of the Siren cannot be interrupted. Only Naga Siren herself or her death can stop it.
- However, silencing Naga Siren prevents her from manually stopping the song.
- The sleep is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0,4 seconds.
- The health regeneration from the upgrade is provided by an aura as well, which also lingers for 0,4 seconds.
- The heal affects every ally. However, despite placing the buff on allied buildings, they do not get healed.
- Can regenerate up to 74% of a unit's max health over its full duration.
- Can fully regenerate a unit's health within 10 seconds.
- Replaces until the sub-spell is used or the song ends.
- Song of the Siren End interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells on cast.
- Goes into a 1-second cooldown right after Song of the Siren is cast.
|Talentos do herói|
|+6 de redução de armadura para||25||30% de esquiva|
|+1 ilusão para||20||-7s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+14 de Força||15||+12 de Agilidade|
|+10% de dano para||10||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
- O talento de Força fornece 280 de vida, 1,4 de regeneração de vida e 1,12% de resistência mágica para Naga Siren.
- O talento de Agilidade fornece 1,92 de armadura, 12 de velocidade de ataque, 0,6% de velocidade de movimento e 12 de dano de ataque para Naga Siren.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Emburrador Desativador Iniciador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||Once a highly regarded commander of the Slithereen Guard, Slithice fell from honor following a seemingly trivial oversight. She was to find the one stolen chalice, or remain banished forever. Slithice splits into three Mirror Images, sending them to scout ahead and mislead foes. She Ensnares targets in a luminous net, then lashes out with Rip Tide to soften their armor. The enemy halts in mid-swing, lowering their weapons at the sound of a haunting aria. There they will stand, mesmerized, unresponsive to Slithice's encircling allies as they listen to the Siren Song that has lulled them to their deaths.|
- The DotA Naga Siren from Warcraft universe sports the same weapons as Slithice, the only difference being that the DotA version had one weapon, and four arms, while the DotA 2 has two weapons and two arms.
- Song of the Siren's ▶️ sound is based on this ▶️ voice line of Naga Siren. Whether there is an extended version of that line or if the rest of the song was manually put together is unknown.