Da wiki Dota 2 Wiki
| Núcleo Octarina|
|No centro da feitiçaria estão espectros que apenas os mais talentosos podem perceber.|
- Para heróis de Força, fornece 425 de vida, 725 de mana, 45% de amplificação de regeneração de mana e 1,75% de amplificação mágica.
- Para heróis de Agilidade, fornece 425 de vida, 725 de mana, 45% de amplificação de regeneração de mana e 1,75% de amplificação mágica.
- Para heróis de Inteligência, fornece 425 de vida, 800 de mana, 56,25% de amplificação de regeneração de mana, 2,19% de amplificação mágica e 25 de dano de ataque.
Redução de intervalo entre usos: 25%
- Cooldown Reduction of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Reduces the cooldown of active, passive and item abilities as well as the replenish time of charge-based abilities.
- The cooldown reduction is not updated dynamically. Only abilities cast while having Octarine Core get their cooldowns reduced.
- Visually reduces the cooldown of , but does not affect it.
- Does not affect and ’s fade delay as well as 's certain crit/evasion timers.
- When using Mend while having Octarine Core, its heal restriction timer is reduced by 10 seconds, too. 's
Hero Spell Lifesteal: 25%
Creep Spell Lifesteal: 5%
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
Roubo de vida mágico[editar]
Artigo principal: Roubo de Vida Mágico
Heroes whose default item build includes Octarine Core as a core or a situational item
Força:, , e .
Inteligência:, , , , e .
- If you ever find yourself with a tanky hero with and don't know what else to build, don't hesitate to get Octarine Core, since it greatly boosts your health.
- Octarine is a fictional color in the comic fantasy book series Discworld, written by the late Terry Pratchett, who died just before Octarine Core was released. The color is described as "resembling a flourescent greenish-yellow purple" and can only be seen by wizards and cats.
- The components of Octarine Core are the same as the components of the pre-6.60 .