Sun Wukong the Monkey King is an agility hero, best known for his slippery nature, and his ability to deceive his enemies by turning into trees and other objects. Armed with his magic extending staff, the Monkey King slams the ground with Pancada Ilimitadas, and leaps to the treetops to avoid foes. As a carry, the Monkey King gains extra damage and lifesteal after landing consecutive attacks on his opponents. Perched on a tree, he gains a clear view of his surroundings, allowing him to jump down on unsuspecting targets with Salto Primal, dealing heavy damage and slowing their escape. In a teamfight, the Monkey King sends out a small army of clones across the battlefield, all with increased attack damage. Together, with the help of his clones and his team, the Monkey King is one heck of a force to be reckoned with.
|Sun Wukong, Monkey King|
|Reproduzir "There's a lot of stories about the Monkey King. Some of 'em are even true."|
|Função:||Carregador / Escapista / Desativador / Iniciador|
|História:|| Por 500 anos a montanha o pressionou, apenas a sua cabeça fora do esmagador peso da prisão de pedra invocada pelos deuses ancestrais para evitar a rebelião dos seus filhos. Musgo cresceu entre as linhas da sua face exposta, tufos de grama brotaram das suas orelhas; a sua visão consistia de flores selvagens surgindo do solo onde estavam as suas bochechas. Muitos pensaram que ele estava morto, atormentado pelos deuses por travar uma guerra contra os céus até que nada além da sua lenda sobrevivesse. Porém, como em toda história, o Monkey King não podia morrer.|
Então ele esperou. Perdurou até os deuses vierem oferecer uma chance de absolvição. E quando deram o preço, Sun Wukong aceitou: ele acompanharia um jovem acólito em uma peregrinação secreta, protegendo-o de demônios e outros perigos na jornada, além de guiar o homem para casa em posse de uma relíquia cobiçada. Fazendo isso e obedecendo as ordens do humano em serviço dessa missão sagrada, Wukong provaria-se reformado.
Para variar, Wukong cumpriu as suas promessas com honra, sendo liberto dos pecados das suas insurreições passadas. O acólito, que aprendeu bastante com essas dificuldades, retornou para o seu templo, relíquia em mãos; Wukong — finalmente em bons termos com os deuses — contentou-se por um breve período em abrir mão da sua antiga sede por aventuras e glória. Mas o Monkey King nasceu para as travessuras... e nunca é tarde para ofender os deuses.
|Voz:||Bill Millsap (Respostas)|
- Boundless Strike's effects are instantly applied within its whole area. There is no travel time.
- The effect starts 75 range in front of Monkey King and has an actual length of 1125, adding up to 1200 effective length.
- It can hit units up to 1350 range away (75 starting distance + 1125 length + 150 width).
- It can also hit units 75 range behind Monkey King, due to its radius and starting position.
- Causes Monkey King to perform an instant attack on all hit enemies. The stun is independent from these attacks.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier on all of the hit targets normally, with cleave being the only exception.
- Also procs [[|16px|link=Monkey King/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Monkey King/Habilidades antigas#|]], placing the debuff on all hit enemy heroes, or adding to the counter if already debuffed.
- Does not proc Echo Sabre's cooldown, but does proc its slow. Since it does not proc its cooldown, all hit targets get slowed.
- Despite the audio, Daedalus has still only a chance to proc. Boundless Strike does not guarantee chance-based effects to proc.
- Since Boundless Strike has an ensured critical hit, crits with a lower value have no effect if they proc (higher crit value takes priority).
- Jingu Mastery loses a charge whenever Boundless Strike is cast, regardless of whether it hits a unit or not.
- The bonus attack damage is applied to all hit targets, and it does lifesteal for each hit target, despite using up only 1 charge.
- The sound during the cast animation is audible to everyone.
- Leveling up Tree Dance also levels up Salto Primal.
- The cast of Tree Dance is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Cannot be cast while rooted. However, getting rooted while already leaping does not cancel the leap.
- Monkey king leaps to the target tree at a speed of 700, reaching the tree within up to 1.4 seconds.
- Leaps in an arc, with a top height of 192. During the leap, other units may pass below Monkey King.
- Although it visually looks like Monkey King is above the ground while perched, he still is considered to be on the ground. The height is part of the animations.
- Tree Dance has several different cooldowns which activate at different times.
- Upon cast, the leap duration is added to the cooldown, resulting in a cooldown of 1.5 to up to 2.8 seconds, based on the distance.
- Upon reaching the tree, it goes on cooldown for 1.4 seconds, which matters only if the cast cooldown was skipped (with e.g. [[|16px|link=Keeper of the Light/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Keeper of the Light/Habilidades antigas#|]]).
- Upon unperching with a move or attack command, it goes on a 1.4-second cooldown. Does not go on cooldown when unperched in other ways.
- Upon taking player-based or Roshan-based damage greater than HP Removal), it goes on a 3-second cooldown. while on the ground (excluding damage flagged as
- All of these cooldowns are unaffected by percentage-based cooldown reductions. Flat reductions and cooldown resets work.
- During the leap, Monkey King is disabled, unable to perform any actions. The last given order gets queued up and executed as soon as he lands.
- During the leap and while on a tree, Monkey King gains flying vision, but has his vision reduced to 800.
- Fragmento Lunar's bonus night vision still works, while [[|16px|link=Night Stalker/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Night Stalker/Habilidades antigas#|]] does not affect Monkey King's vision while on a tree.
- While perched on a tree, Monkey King is hidden from sight. He can only be seen with flying vision.
- He can also be seen when standing 2 levels of ground higher than the tree Monkey King sits on, allowing wards to spot him when the ward is on an elevated ward spot.
- However, he cannot be seen when getting hurled in the air by spells (e.g. [[|16px|link=Tiny/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Tiny/Habilidades antigas#|]]). Only standing on high ground may grant vision over him.
- While on a tree, Monkey King can perform any action normally, with some of them unperching him, while others do not.
- Casting Pancada Ilimitada, Travessura and any item ability does not unperch him.
- Casting Comando de Wukong, moving and attacking does unperch him.
- Directional Move and Patrol have no effect when ordered while on a tree, so that Monkey King stays perched.
- While on cooldown on a tree, Monkey King is disarmed and he cannot move, which prevents him from getting off the tree with move and attack commands.
- Forced movement unperches Monkey King as well. This includes the effects of Adaga de Translocação, Eul's Scepter of Divinity, Force Staff and Hurricane Pike.
- While on a tree, Tree Dance can be cast again, targeting another nearby tree. All trees within cast range are highlighted with a white glow.
- Monkey King gets only stunned if his tree he leaps towards, or he sits on, gets destroyed. Getting unperched in other ways (e.g. forced movement) does not result in a stun.
- When on a tree created by [[|16px|link=Nature's Prophet/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Nature's Prophet/Habilidades antigas#|]] or Galho de Ferro, Monkey King does not get stunned when they get destroyed or expire.
- The Tree Dance activity modifier only appears during the leap and is responsible for the jump animation. Dispelling it does not cancel the jump.
- This ability is automatically leveled whenever Dança da Árvore is leveled.
- This ability is only active during the cast time of Tree Dance, during the leap from the ground onto a tree and while on a tree.
- It is inactive while leaping from a tree to another tree, and while on the ground.
- Cannot be cast while rooted. However, when getting rooted while already channeling or leaping does not cancel the channel or leap.
- Since Tree Dance disables Monkey King during the leap, casting Primal Spring while leaping to a tree queues up the order, so that it is cast immediately once on the tree.
- Leaps towards the target area at a speed of 1300, reaching it in up to 0.77 seconds, based on distance.
- The damage and slow are based on the time spent channeling, meaning their potency increases per each server tick (0.03 seconds) spent channeling, up to 54 times.
- The damage increases by 1.886/3.396/4.905/6.415 per server tick, starting immediately, reaching 101.9/183.4/264.9/346.4 damage in 1.6 seconds.
- The slow increases by 0.755%/0.943%/1.13%/1.32% per server tick, also starting immediately, reaching 40.8%/50.9%/61.1%/71.3% slow in 1.6 seconds.
- Hitting the same enemy multiple times with Primal Spring refreshes the slow duration, but does not update the slow value based on channel time.
- The visual effects and the sound during the channeling are only visible and audible to allies.
- The Tree Dance activity modifier only appears during the leap and is responsible for the jump animation. Dispelling it does not cancel the jump.
- Each successful attack done on an enemy hero while Monkey King does not have the damage and lifesteal buff places the debuff, or adds 1 to its counter if it already has the debuff.
- Only actual enemy heroes (including clones) can receive the debuff. Illusions and creep-heroes do not count. Allied heroes do not count either.
- The debuff's duration gets refreshed on each hit. The 4 hits do not all require to happen within 10 seconds.
- Pancada Ilimitada's instant-attack also counts and is able to place the debuff/add to the debuff's counter.
- Upon hitting the same target 4 times, the debuff on the target disappears and Monkey King receives the attack damage and lifesteal buff.
- This buff has no set duration. It lasts until all charges are used up, or until it gets dispelled.
- A charge gets used upon successfully attacking any unit, including buildings, wards and allied units, always applying the bonus damage.
- The lifesteal does not work against buildings and allies, and works against any other unit, including wards.
- Boundless Strike also uses Jingu Mastery's effects, hitting all enemies with the bonus damage and the lifesteal, but only using up 1 charge per cast.
- Even when not hitting any enemy, Boundless Strike still takes 1 charge of Jingu Mastery.
- This is an innate ability and does not need to be skilled. It is not bound to any ability, but to Monkey King himself.
- The cast of Mischief is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Interrupts Monkey King's channeling spells, move order and attack order upon cast.
- When a tree is within 350 range upon cast, it transforms Monkey King into that tree. If multiple trees are within range, a random one of them is chosen.
- When within 350 range of a rune spot, it transforms Monkey King into a random rune suitable for that rune spot.
- This means power-up rune models are used when at the river rune spots, and Bounty Rune model when at the other rune spots.
- When cast within Roshan's pit, it transforms Monkey King into the Aegis of the Immortal. If Roshan respawned the 3rd time, it also transforms into Cheese.
- When cast anywhere else, Monkey King transforms into one of the following:
- Monkey King's movement speed is set to 200 while transformed (350 when transformed as a courier). Besides with hastes, his movement speed cannot be altered by anything.
- Monkey King's selection box adapts to the disguise models. However, his collision size does not change.
- Monkey King's minimap icon is hidden to the enemy while disguised. In addition, his over-head health and mana bar is hidden to everyone, including the player.
- Auto-attack ignores the Monkey King, so that lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains do not automatically attack him.
- Units of players which have auto-attack enabled do not attack him automatically either, but can be forced to attack him. The ground-attack move also ignores him.
- Monkey King is still fully affected by every spell. He can be targeted normally. Attachable particle effects of spells still attach to him.
- Damage greater than HP Removal. dispels the effect. Does not get dispelled by damage flagged as
- Upon cast, 14 clones of Monkey King spawn which immediately walk to their determined spot in the formation.
- The clones walk at a speed of 700 and have unobstructed movement, walking through cliffs and trees.
- The formation they take is always the same except when space is limited by the edges of the map.
- The interior soldiers form a pentagon within a 300 radius circle, with the tip always facing north.
- The exterior soldiers form a nonagon within a 750 radius circle, with the tip always facing north as well.
- The soldiers are invulnerable and unselectable, making them immune to almost every spell.
- The soldiers are hero clones of Monkey King, copying all attributes of Monkey King, with some special exceptions. They are not illusions.
- Their attack speed is locked so that they always do one attack every two seconds. Attack speed buffs and slows do not affect them.
- Their vision is reduced to 600, during the day and during the night. They provide the vision while walking to their spot and while standing there.
- The clones are only able to attack enemies they see. Invisible enemies and enemies inside the Fog of War are not attacked, even when inside the circle and within attack range.
- The clones also copy Monkey King's items, therefore being able to use any attack modifier and bestowing any aura he had upon cast.
- Since their attack speed is locked, Echo Sabre does not allow them to quickly attack twice. The slow is still applied though.
- [[|16px|link=Monkey King/Habilidades antigas#]] [[Monkey King/Habilidades antigas#|]] does not work for the clones. They neither add stacks on enemies, nor gain the damage bonus if Monkey King had the buff on cast.
- Since the soldiers do regular attacks, their damage is reduced by damage block.
- The soldiers only attack enemy heroes, clones, creep-heroes and illusions which are inside the circle.
- Other units and any unit outside the circle are fully ignored.
- If Monkey King moves more than 780 range away from the center of the circle, the soldiers disappear and the spell ends.
- If Monkey King dies, his soldiers disappear. Even if he has Aegis of the Immortal.
- Recasting Wukong's Command while a previous cast is still active immediately ends the previous cast.
|Talentos do herói|
|+100% de critico para Pancada Ilimitada||25||+25 de Força|
|+20% de resistência mágica||20||+40 de dano|
|+75 de dano para Maestria do Jingu||15||+275 de vida|
|+5 de armadura||10||+20 de velocidade de ataque|
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- The magic resistance is added as a separate instance, and therefore stacks multiplicatively with the base resistance.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- Monkey King is based on Sun Wukong, the legendary hero from the Chinese classic Journey to the West.
- Monkey King is the first original hero made for Dota 2. All previous heroes were ported from DotA.
- Monkey King is based on early concepts developed during the DotA era.
- An easter egg boss fight versus Monkey King was added to the 6.79 DotA map to hint at his upcoming release.
- Monkey King's stats were revealed in the version 6.80 beta, but he was never added to the release version.
- Monkey King shares design similarities with Phantom Lancer
, who may have been based on the earlier concepts of Monkey King.
- The Banana item, which only appears in private lobbies, may have been an early hint to Monkey King's release.
- The Monkey King concept has been widely used throughout the ARTS/MOBA genre, with other Monkey King heroes appearing in League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, Vainglory, Strife, and SMITE.
- Monkey King is voiced by Matthew Mercer, who also voiced the Monkey King hero from Heroes of Newerth.