Mirana, the Princess of the Moon, is a ranged Agility Hero that uses her abilities to surprise, chase, and assault enemies. She is an excellent huntress and widely known for her Sacred Arrow which stuns her victim with deadly precision. The arrow stuns longer when it's fired from a farther distance. Mirana can bring down the stars with Starstorm to damage nearby enemies and an additional star to cast down on her one unfortunate target. Mounting with her trusted tiger Sagan, Mirana can Leap forward over a distance, to escape or chase, and enhance her allies with a roar, increasing their attack and movement speed. Invoking the power of her moon goddess, Mirana uses her ultimate, Moonlight Shadow to cloak all allied heroes and herself with invisibility. At any time, Mirana and her allies can break out of their hiding with an ambush and fade into the shadows again during the duration of the spell. With an array of mighty and supportive abilities, Mirana is a versatile heroine that can excel early in the game as a mobile ganker. She is not very heavily reliant on luxury items but she can benefit from almost any item that gives her presence in the battlefield.
|Mirana, Princess of the Moon|
|Reproduzir "How long must we ride before we're summoned again to the Nightsilver Woods?"|
|Função:||Carregador / Suporte / Escapista / Bombardeador / Desativador|
|História:||Nascida em uma família real, sendo a próxima herdeira na sucessão do Trono Solar, Mirana desistiu prontamente de qualquer reivindicação a propriedades ou títulos mundanos quando se devotou completamente ao serviço de Selemene, Deusa da Lua. Conhecida desde então como a Princesa da Lua, Mirana espreita pelo sagrado Bosque de Noiteprata, atenta a qualquer um que ousaria retirar o sagrado lótus luminoso dos charcos prateados pertencentes ao santuário da Deusa. Montada no seu enorme aliado felino, ela é equilibrada, orgulhosa e destemida, em sintonia com as fases da lua e a rotação das grandes constelações. O seu arco, guarnecido com setas feitas de afiados fragmentos de minério lunar, conta com o poder da lua para carregar as suas flechas de luz.|
|Voz:||Gin Hammond (Respostas)|
- Meteors cannot be disjointed.
- Meteors need 0.57 seconds to hit their targets.
- The initial wave does not hit units inside the Fog of War, but the secondary single meteor does.
- The target for the second meteor is set upon cast of Starstorm, so it can hit its target even after it has moved out of the radius.
- The second meteor starts falling exactly 1 second after cast, and also takes 0.57 seconds to hit its target.
- Starstorm chooses a new target for the second meteor if the set target dies before or because of the first meteor's impact.
- Can deal a total of 131.25/262.5/393.75/525 damage to a single target (before reductions) with the second meteor hit.
- When having Cetro de Aghanim, Starstorm is passively cast in 8 second intervals.
- These passive casts do not use cast time, do not interrupt Mirana in any way and do not cost mana or put the spell on cooldown.
- The passive cast only applies the initial wave (dealing the same damage as an active cast), and does not hit the closest enemy unit with a secondary meteor.
- When no enemies are within range or visible, the effect waits until an enemy is in range or is visible.
- Checks for valid targets in 1 second intervals. The time is adapted to the in-game clock, meaning it only happens on full seconds.
- Mirana receives the thinker modifier as soon as Starstorm is learned, but it does nothing until Scepter is acquired.
- Does not trigger while Mirana is invisible. It can trigger during fade times or fade delays, without breaking the invisibility.
- The 8 second interval counter only starts counting after having procced.
- This means the procs do not stack up if no enemies were nearby to proc it for some time.
- The Sacred Arrow travels at a speed of 857.
- The arrow starts traveling 51 range in front of Mirana, and travels forward up to 3067 range.
- This means units within 50 range in front of Mirana cannot be hit, as it does not search for units right behind the arrow.
- Can hit units up to 3161 units away (3067 travel distance + 96 radius).
- The stun increases by 0.1 seconds and damage by 2.8 for each 30 distance traveled, resulting in these numbers at certain distances:
- 300 Distance: 1 second stun, 28 (78/168/258/348) damage (before reductions)
- 600 Distance: 2 seconds stun, 56 (106/196/286/376) damage (before reductions)
- 900 Distance: 3 seconds stun, 84 (134/224/314/404) damage (before reductions)
- 1200 Distance: 4 seconds stun, 112 (162/252/342/432) damage (before reductions)
- 1500 Distance: 5 seconds stun, 140 (190/280/370/460) damage (before reductions)
- The arrow reaches its full potential after traveling for 1500 distance, which takes seconds.
- The stun duration is shown above the target's head upon hit (visible to allies only). The shown value is a rounded value.
- If the arrow collides with a unit which is not a hero, ancient or a creep-hero, it instantly kills it.
- The creep is killed by getting its health dealt as damage to it, in the form of HP Removal. Spell immune creeps are not killed.
- The Sacred Arrow has 650 flying vision, which stays for 3 seconds at the point the arrow hits a target.
- Leap has an instant cast time, but interrupts Mirana's channeling spells upon cast.
- Leaps at a speed of 1600 and disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Upon cast, Mirana leaps towards the direction she is facing.
- Can leap over other units and over impassable terrain.
- During Leap, Mirana can turn, attack, and use items.
- The bonus movement and attack speed is applied instantly at the cast location.
|Talentos do herói|
|+2 Flechas Sagradas disparadas||25||+100 de velocidade de ataque para Salto|
|-4s de intervalo entre usos para Flecha Sagrada||20||+50 de dano|
|+30 de velocidade de ataque||15||+5% de dano mágico|
|+150 de vida||10||+8 de Agilidade|
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O dano de ataque é adicionado como bônus, então não beneficia ilusões.
- In the transition from DotA to Dota 2, various aspects of Mirana's character have been changed to avoid reference to Blizzard's intellectual property.
- The names of two of Mirana's abilities were changed; Starstorm was previously called Starfall and Sacred Arrow was called Elune's Arrow.
- Her DotA hero title was "Priestess of the Moon", a class within the Warcraft universe. Her title was changed during the beta to her current, Princess of the Moon. However, her voice lines remained unchanged, referring to herself still as the Reproduzir Priestess.
- In addition to the above changes, Mirana's surname - "Nightshade" - was also dropped, so that she is known simply as "Mirana".
- Mirana is the tiger of the Multan Fort that killed the king of Mongols (in the Mongol folklore).
- Her mount's name is Sagan. Her response Reproduzir "Carl meet Sagan." is a pun on Carl Sagan.
- She is affiliated with Luna
, as Luna also serves under Selemene.
- She appears to be wearing the Circlet item, which fits the item description as being "designed for human princesses.