Meepo the Geomancer is a melee agility hero who is notorious for being one of the hardest carries in the game to play effectively due to his heavy reliance on micromanagement. Meepo's defining ultimate, Divided We Stand, allows Meepo to create up to 3 additional clones of himself, (4 with Aghanim's Scepter), each of which has its own mana and hit points, as well as individual cooldowns on Meepo's spells. The clones cannot use any items besides the boots that the main Meepo himself wears, but each clone can gain experience and gold additively with the original Meepo, allowing him to gain levels and gold extremely fast. This means that a well-played Meepo can gain experience faster than any other hero, capable of reaching maximum level extremely early into the game and overpowering his unsuspecting opponents; however, Meepo's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness, as the death of any Meepo, including the clones, spells death for all Meepos.
Individually, each Meepo is very weak, but by combining their strength and spells Meepo can overwhelm opponents with their nukes and disables. A single cast of Rede de Caça is little more than an inconvenience, but multiple Earthbinds chained together can allow a Meepo army to keep an enemy permanently rooted to the ground. Puf is a short-ranged area nuke by itself, but combined with the clones allows any Meepo to globally teleport to any other Meepo, and deal increasing amounts of damage when stacked together on the same target. Geogolpe deals small damage over time and little slow by itself, but combining the efforts of all clones can paralyze a foe and deal heavy magical damage over time. With this skill set, Meepo can be everywhere on the map at once, and can group up on an unsuspecting victim in a moment's notice. Meepo redefines the power of numbers, and managed properly can overwhelm the enemy as a one-man army.
- A rede percorre em uma velocidade de 900.
- Earthbind can hit units up to 720/970/1220/1470 range away (maximum cast range + radius).
- Roots the targets, preventing them from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- The net provides 300 radius flying vision around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
- Poof does not disjoint projectiles.
- Poof can only target own Meepos and illusions.
- When targeting ground, the Meepo closest to the target point is chosen upon cast (which can be the same Meepo who casts it).
- Poof deals its damage twice, once at the cast location and once at the destination point.
- This is how much damage Poof can deal (before reductions) when a certain number of Meepos casts it at the same spot:
- Deals damages in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 2 damage instances.
- Successive attacks on the same target done by one Meepo do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- However, attacks from multiple Meepos (including illusions) fully stack with each other, each placing their own debuff.
- This also means the attribute bonus from and , as well as the +7 strength talent, are applied twice on Meepo clones.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- This is how much damage Geostrike can deal (before reductions) when a certain number of Meepos attacks a target at the same time:
- 1 Meepo: 20/40/60/80
- 2 Meepos: 40/80/120/160
- 3 Meepos: 60/120/180/240
- 4 Meepos: 80/160/240/320
- 5 Meepos: 100/200/300/400
- Unlike most other ultimates, Divided We Stand can be leveled up at level 3/10/17 instead of 6/12/18.
- Upon leveling, the Meepo clones always spawn with full health and mana next to Meepo prime, even when leveling from a clone.
- Meepo and his clones are represented by an icon with health and mana bars for each on the top left corner of the screen.
- When a Meepo is selected, its icon becomes brighter. When a Meepo takes damage, its icon blinks red.
- Meepo clones are treated exactly like heroes, with the only exception being , which does not hit Meepo clones.
- Clones benefit from talents bonuses, and from any attributes granted by items or buffs.
- However, they do not benefit from any other item bonuses (damage, health, armor, etc.).
- When Meepo prime loses attributes (to e.g.
or ), the clones' attributes adapt.
- However, Meepo clones themselves are still subject to attribute loss and the other Meepos do not adapt to a clone losing attributes.
- Meepo clones cannot pick up or drop any items. They can pick up and benefit from runes.
- It is not possible to give the clones es or . It is possible to heal them with e.g. .
- Meepo clones can only have a pair of boots in their inventory, copied from the original Meepo, with the following priorities:
> > > > > > > .
- The clones cannot cast Guardian Greaves, Arcane Boots and Power Treads. Phase Boots and Boots of Travel can be cast.
- If the original Meepo switches attributes of Power Treads, the treads of the clones switch as well.
- When Meepo respawns with , all clones respawn next to the Meepo prime, and not at their death location.
- Once purchased, Meepo cannot drop or sell his .
- Aghanim's Scepter upgrade of Divided We Stand does not require it to be leveled and always gives the extra Meepo.
- Acquiring Aghanim's Scepter while dead causes the new clone to instantly and respawn together with Meepo.
|Talentos do herói|
|-5s de intervalo entre usos para||25||+600 de vida|
|15% de esquiva||20||-4s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+40 de dano para||15||10% de roubo de vida|
|+20 de dano||10||+7 de Força|
- Talents are fully copied by the , the strength talent is applied double effect on .
- O talento de Força fornece 126 de vida, 3,85% de amplificação de regeneração de vida e 0,56% de resistência mágica para Meepo.
- O talento de roubo de vida se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Bombardeador Desativador Iniciador Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||A scavenger's life is not easy. It was one thing to Earthbind a potential meal, but quite another to handle the Riftshadow crystals that, upon breaking, could splinter one's soul. They are valuable, though. And that's what matters most to Meepo. Seldom seen alone, Meepo commands up to five separate bodies, completing multiple tasks in record time. Tired clones are sent home to rest, and once refreshed, quickly rejoins his brethren with a simple Poof. Draining and bogging down foes with Geostrike, a swarm of angry, shovel-wielding Meepos can overwhelm even the mightiest of heroes.|
- Several of Meepo's lines reference the Scout from Team Fortress 2, another title by Valve.
- Reproduzir "Aww, didn't mean to hurt ya. Much." is referring to Scout's line "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit ya... No, wait, yeah I did."
- Reproduzir "I'm not even winded.", Reproduzir "Who's the tough guy now, tough guy?", Reproduzir "Freakin' unbelievable.", Reproduzir "This is a real freakin' embarrasment.", Reproduzir "No, seriously, you all suck!" and Reproduzir "Now that's what I'm talking about!" are direct quotes from Scout.
- His death lines Reproduzir Reproduzir "Hey, that hurt." are a reference to Scout's lines upon evading bullets while under the effect of his Bonk! Atomic Punch (as heard here and here).
- Reproduzir "You suck!" is also a line used frequently by the Scout.
- In his anger lines Reproduzir and Reproduzir, he's mumbling "You've got to be kidding me", another line frequently used by the Scout.
- His death line Reproduzir "You punched out all of my blood!" is a quote from the Scout in the shortfilm Meet the Sandvich.
- With Reproduzir "Ahh now that's the stuff!", he's also quoting one of the Demoman's lines, another character from Team Fortress 2 (as heard here).
- Meepo is named after the first kobold players meet in The Sunless Citadel Dungeons and Dragons 3.0 adventure.