- A rede percorre em uma velocidade de 900.
- Earthbind can hit units up to 720/970/1220/1470 range away (maximum cast range + radius).
- Roots the targets, preventing them from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- The net provides 300 radius flying vision around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
- Poof does not disjoint projectiles.
- Poof can only target own Meepos and illusions.
- When targeting ground, the Meepo closest to the target point is chosen upon cast (which can be the same Meepo who casts it).
- Poof deals its damage twice, once at the cast location and once at the destination point.
- This is how much damage Poof can deal (before reductions) when a certain number of Meepos casts it at the same spot:
- Unlike most other ultimates, Divided We Stand can be leveled up at level 3/10/18 instead of 6/12/18.
- Upon leveling, the Meepo clones always spawn with full health and mana next to Meepo prime, even when leveling from a clone.
- Meepo and his clones are represented by an icon with health and mana bars for each on the top left corner of the screen.
- When a Meepo is selected, its icon becomes brighter. When a Meepo takes damage, its icon blinks red.
- Meepo clones are treated exactly like heroes, except by and , which do not target his clones.
- Clones benefit from talents bonuses, and from any attributes granted by items or buffs.
- However, they do not benefit from any other item bonuses (damage, health, armor, etc.).
- This also means the attribute bonus from and , as well as the +10 strength talent, are applied twice on Meepo clones.
- Meepo clones only gain 40% of all experience, even when alone.
- This means when alone, 60% of experience gets lost. When 1 ally is nearby, the clone gets 20%, the ally gets 80%, with 2 allies, the clone gets 13.33%, the allies get 86.67% each.
- Meepo prime still gets 100% experience like other heroes do. Only the clones have this penalty.
- When Meepo prime loses attributes (to e.g.
or ), the clones' attributes adapt.
- However, Meepo clones themselves are still subject to attribute loss and the other Meepos do not adapt to a clone losing attributes.
- Meepo clones cannot pick up or drop any items. They can pick up and benefit from runes.
- It is not possible to give the clones es or . It is possible to heal them with e.g. .
- Meepo clones can only have a pair of boots in their inventory, copied from the original Meepo, with the following priorities:
> > > > > > > .
- The clones cannot cast Guardian Greaves, Arcane Boots and Power Treads. Phase Boots and Boots of Travel can be cast.
- If the original Meepo switches attributes of Power Treads, the treads of the clones switch as well.
- When Meepo respawns with , all clones respawn next to the Meepo prime, and not at their death location.
- Once purchased, Meepo cannot drop or sell his
- Aghanim's Scepter upgrade of Divided We Stand does not require it to be leveled and always gives the extra Meepo.
- Acquiring Aghanim's Scepter while dead causes the new clone to instantly and respawn together with Meepo.
|Talentos do herói|
|-5s de intervalo entre usos para||25||+400 de vida|
|10% de roubo de vida||20||-4s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+30 de dano para||15||20% de esquiva|
|+15 de dano||10||+10 de Força|
- Os talentos são copiados pelos clones de .
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
- O talento de roubo de vida se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Bombardeador Desativador Iniciador Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||A scavenger's life is not easy. It was one thing to Earthbind a potential meal, but quite another to handle the Riftshadow crystals that, upon breaking, could splinter one's soul. They are valuable, though. And that's what matters most to Meepo. Seldom seen alone, Meepo commands up to five separate bodies, completing multiple tasks in record time. Tired clones are sent home to rest, and once refreshed, quickly rejoins his brethren with a simple Poof. Draining and bogging down foes with Geostrike, a swarm of angry, shovel-wielding Meepos can overwhelm even the mightiest of heroes.|
- Several of Meepo's lines reference the Scout from Team Fortress 2, another title by Valve.
- ▶️ "Aww, didn't mean to hurt ya. Much." is referring to Scout's line "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit ya... No, wait, yeah I did."
- ▶️ "I'm not even winded.", ▶️ "Who's the tough guy now, tough guy?", ▶️ "Freakin' unbelievable.", ▶️ "This is a real freakin' embarrasment.", ▶️ "No, seriously, you all suck!" and ▶️ "Now that's what I'm talking about!" are direct quotes from Scout.
- His death lines ▶️ ▶️ "Hey, that hurt." are a reference to Scout's lines upon evading bullets while under the effect of his Bonk! Atomic Punch (as heard here and here).
- ▶️ "You suck!" is also a line used frequently by the Scout.
- In his anger lines ▶️ and ▶️, he's mumbling "You've got to be kidding me", another line frequently used by the Scout.
- His death line ▶️ "You punched out all of my blood!" is a quote from the Scout in the shortfilm Meet the Sandvich.
- With ▶️ "Ahh now that's the stuff!", he's also quoting one of the Demoman's lines, another character from Team Fortress 2 (as heard here).
- Meepo is named after the first kobold players meet in The Sunless Citadel Dungeons and Dragons 3.0 adventure.