Medusa the Gorgon é um Herói de agilidade á Distancia . Muito dependente de item, ela atua como carry duro que potencialmente pode derrubar equipes inteiras de uma só vez.Disparo Dividido permite que seus ataques acertem vários alvos, aumentando muito a potencia do dano ganho de items. Serpente Mística Medusa reconhece e ataca alguns inimigos que estão na lane, roubando e reembolsando parte da mana gasta no custo da mesma, tornando-se uma habilidade excelente ferramenta para farmar e perturbar os inimigos . Escudo de Mana a protege de danos inimigos nas batalhas, e se completado com items faz Medusa demore muito mais a morrer. Olhar Petrificante atua como um fantástico mecanismo de defesa tanto contra ganks ou inicializações, com efeitos paralisantes sobre todos os que ousam enfrentar o Gordon.
- Causes Medusa to perform instant attacks on a certain number of enemies whenever she launches an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the extra arrows are still released.
- The primary attack target is not affected by Split Shot. It is only hit by the primary attack, which deals full attack damage to it.
- The extra arrows travel at the same speed as the primary arrow.
- The search radius is based on Medusa's attack range + 100, resulting in a search radius of 700, considering her default attack range.
- The instant attacks of Split Shot may not proc any attack modifiers or on-hit effects, unless the talent which allows them to do so is chosen.
- Mystic Snake travels at a speed of 800.
- Deals pure damage to units petrified by .
- When upgraded, the snake first applies the damage, and then petrifies the enemy, so it does not deal pure damage, unless the target already is petrified.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- The snake always bounces to the closest valid target around its current target. Cannot hit the same unit more than once per cast.
- Upon returning to Medusa, she receives exactly the amount of mana all targets lost to Mystic Snake.
- The snake does not steal any mana from illusions it jumps on.
- Mystic Snake needs to hit units with a combined total mana pool of 1273/1072/942/851 ( 452/442/433/426) in order to fully reclaim its mana cost.
- Each successful hit on an enemy increases the damage of the next bounce by 35% of the ability's base damage.
- This means its damage grows not exponentially but linearly, dealing 28/42/56/70 damage more per bounce.
- This is how much damage Mystic Snake deals ( and for how long it petrifies) per bounce when all bounces successfully hit (before reductions):
- Level 1: 80/108/136 damage, 324 total damage (1/1,3/1,6 seconds petrified)
- Level 2: 120/162/204/246 damage, 732 total damage (1/1,3/1,6/1,9 seconds petrified)
- Level 3: 160/216/272/328/384 damage, 1 360 total damage (1/1,3/1,6/1,9/2,2 seconds petrified)
- Level 4: 200/270/340/410/480/550 damage, 2 250 total damage (1/1,3/1,6/1,9/2,2/2,5 seconds petrified)
- The snake can bounce on units in the Fog of War, but not on invisible, invulnerable or hidden units.
- If the snake's current target dies or turns invulnerable, hidden or invisible, the bounce neither counts, nor increases the damage.
- The snake continues bouncing to nearby valid targets in these cases.
- The snake provides 100 radius flying vision around itself. The vision does not last.
upgrade requires Stone Gaze to be learned.
- It applies the same modifier as Stone Gaze does, so their effects do not stack. The debuff also always uses Stone Gaze's icon.
- The Stone Gaze stun duration increasing talent does not affect Mystic Snake's stun duration.
- This also means that it instantly kills illusions, since this effect is bound to the modifier.
- Mana Shield does not interrupt Medusa's channeling spells upon cast.
- Absorbs damage before any damage reduction takes place, including damage block or reduction from spells (e.g. ).
- This also affects everything which works directly with damage dealt after reductions (e.g. ).
- Increases Medusa's effective health by 150% when toggled on, assuming she has enough mana.
- Mana Shield persists through Medusa's death. If Mana Shield was active upon death, she respawns with it active.
- Every enemy unit that faces Medusa within 85 degrees in front of them within a 1000 radius around Medusa gets the facing and the slow debuff applied.
- The facing debuff counts for how long the unit faces Medusa. If it accumulates 2 seconds of facing time, it petrifies the unit.
- The facing debuff lasts for either as long as Stone Gaze does (ending whenever Stone Gaze ends in any way), or until getting petrified.
- The 2 second facing counter does not reset when looking away once.
- Facing Medusa while invulnerable or hidden still counts towards the 2 second counter.
- This means the petrifying can be avoided by being invulnerable as the spell attempts to petrify.
- The slow debuff only slows affected enemies while facing Medusa. Units that turn away are not slowed, but keep the debuff.
- The slow debuff lasts for either as long as Stone Gaze does (ending whenever Stone Gaze ends in any way), or until getting petrified.
- Once the petrify debuff expires, the unit can be affected by Stone Gaze again, repeating until Stone Gaze ends, so long the unit faces Medusa.
- The petrification is a simple stun, which also freezes their animations, grants 100% magic resistance and amplifies incoming physical attack damage.
- Illusions are destroyed instead of petrified.
- Only increases physical damage dealt by attacks. Physical damage from spells is not increased.
- Stone Gaze does not affect neutral creeps.
- Stone Gaze ends when Medusa dies.
|Talentos do herói|
|usa modificadores||25||+7 alvos para o|
|+2,5s de duração para||20||+700 de mana|
|+20% de roubo de mana para||15||+30 de velocidade de ataque|
|15% de esquiva||10||+20 de dano|
|Funções:||Carregador Desativador Resistente|
|Estilo de jogo:||The youngest Gorgon was also the most beautiful, but looks alone could not rescue her kidnapped sisters. Therefore, Medusa traded her beauty for terrible new powers, and has never regretted it since. Each arrow she fires divides into multiple Split Shots, striking several targets at once. Foes bitten by Mystic Snake are sapped of energy, a resource that returns to Medusa for her defensive use. Encased in a Mana Shield, she survives against even the most unfavorable odds. Heroes who lay eyes on her may find it hard to turn away. Petrified, none could hope to approach Medusa before the Gorgon's legendary Stone Gaze turns their bodies to statues.|
- While the lore of Medusa is heavily inspired by its ancient Greek counterpart it should be noted that in the early versions of the myth, Medusa was born hideous to primordial sea deities Phorcys and Ceto who are described as cthonic monsters from an archaic world.
- The mythology that describes Medusa as having incomprehensible beauty was introduced later by the Roman poet Ovid and in that version Medusa did not exchange her beauty for power. Rather after being attacked by Poseidon in the temple of Athena the enraged goddess twisted Medusa's beautiful visage to the point that merely looking at her would turn the onlookers to stone.
- Medusa's response upon killing Reproduzir "Snakes on a plane", refers to the movie of the same name.
Early minimap icon