Máscara da Loucura
|Máscara da Loucura|
|Quando esta máscara é usada, o seu portador se torna uma incontrolável força agressiva.|
- Não interrompe as magias de canalização do usuário ao ser usado.
- Once he jumps in with and places , Void can activate Berserk to increase damage output.
- Berserk combined with allows Luna to deal incredible damage across multiple enemies.
- The silence is negligible as Luna can open a fight with , and not being able to cast is only a minor inconvenience later on.
- The attack speed increases the chances of triggering, allowing Sniper to deal more damage per second while keeping enemies at a distance.
- Sniper's long attack range from and the slows from both and make it harder for enemies to get close to him, making the reduced armor less of an issue.
- After using , , and , Sven has very high armor and does not need to cast more spells, allowing him to kill enemies easily with high damage and attack speed.
- Berserk provides Terrorblade with a significant boost to pushing and farming speed. It can also be used in fights, but is slightly risky as it prevents the use of .
- The debuff does little to inconvenience Terrorblade as he has high armor and can use and beforehand.
- The attack speed allows Ursa to quickly apply stacks to the enemy while is not active, as well as increasing his farming speed.
- The damage reduction from , as well as Ursa's high Strength and overall tankiness, help Ursa mitigate the armor reduction.
- Mask of Madness provides bonus lifesteal on top of , and Berserk provides a significant increase to damage and movement speed.
- The debuff is negligible on Wraith King due to his tankiness and , and he can cast before using Berserk.
- Mask of Madness is the most cost-effective DPS and Attack Speed item in the game, costing only 14,79 gold per point of attack speed. The second best DPS item is the for an agility hero.
- Use your abilities before activating the Mask of Madness, particularly if you have a disable such as a stun.
- The active is extremely useful while farming. Taking more physical damage is negligible when simply running between lanes or hitting lane or jungle creeps, especially when the item itself provides sustain by its lifesteal.
- Mask of Madness can be disassembled in later stages of the game to help a hero build a , an or an from the Quarterstaff and a or a from the Morbid Mask.
- : can negate MoM's armor reduction and MoM's lifesteal will negate health drain of Armlet.
- Bash. The movement speed allows you to chase and the bash prevents your prey from hitting you back effectively. : the high attack speed of the mask of madness synergize with the chance based
- : will protect you from being focused while the Mask of Madness is active.
- : with an Agility hero to burn mana quickly with the massive attack speed bonus granted by the Berserk. You can lifesteal from Manabreak. The Diffusal Blade's active Purge can also apply a 100% movement slow.
- : will make all your attack crits allowing you to deal a lot more damage and lifesteal quickly and also will silence your enemy from disabling you.
- : it allows you to move at or close to the maximum movement speed. Activate the Mask of Madness before going invisible. It can also be used to escape.
- : can reduce your enemy's damage output, making the negative armor debuff less threatening. You can increase your movement speed if you activate your mask of madness before getting invisible.
- : protects you from disablers and nukes.
- : will return the damage you take, the armor reduction debuff will make you return more damage than you take.
- : will disarm your enemy, can disarm for 5 seconds a ranged hero (3 seconds against a melee).
- : will make the enemy unable to attack for 3 seconds, escaping and using a Black King Bar.
- : will slow your enemy, it's more effective to get it on a ranged hero against a melee hero.
- : the root is powerful against a melee hero.
- : disable an enemy and allow you to escape.
- , , and : can be used to outrange an enemy.