- Modified values: No target changed to target unit, cooldown, mana cost and duration.
- Temporarily turns the target into a flying unit, allowing them to fly over impassable terrain, trees, units and buildings
- However, it does not grant them flying vision.
- Attack range bonus and projectile speed bonus are only applied to ranged targets.
- Each enemy can only receive the debuff once per cast. Successive attacks on the same target neither stack, nor refresh the duration.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 34.09% of the target's current health as damage (before reductions), assuming nothing else affects the target's health.
- Since the damage per second is based on a percentage of the target's current health, it can never kill an enemy by itself.
- Destroys trees within a 250 radius at the end of the duration.
turns this spell into a toggle ability.
- As such, it can no longer be cast on allies.
- Scepter also removes the 1 attack per target limit, allowing her to refresh the debuff with consecutive attacks on the same target.
- Drains mana in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after toggling. Still uses the initial cast cost upon toggling on.
- Modified values: None.
- The initial projectile travels at a speed between 650 and 4000. It adapts so that it reaches the target in 1 second.
- This means when the target gets more than 4000 range away on cast, it takes more than 1 second to reach it.
- Vice versa, if the target gets closer than 650 range on cast, it takes less than 1 second to reach it.
- The initial projectile cannot be disjointed.
- The secondary projectiles travel at a static speed of 600 and can be disjointed.
- Stuns the target and turns it immune to physical damage. The target can still be attacked and affected by magical and pure damage.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 2 + 0.3%/0.4%/0.5%/0.6% health in 0.1 seconds intervals.
- Can heal up to 80 + 12/16/20/24% of maximum health over the duration.
- Cannot be cast on allies who have disabled help from Winter Wyvern.
- Modified values: Cooldown, mana cost, radius and curse damage reduction.
- Enemies that enter the radius after cast also get taunted for its remaining duration.
- The taunt sticks on the affected units. Getting moved outside the area does not free the unit from the taunt.
- The taunt area is centered around the primary target, meaning it is moved with the target when it gets forcibly moved.
- The taunt has the same priority as Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Berserker's Call"..
- Same priority means, affected units attack either or the curse target, depending on which taunt affected the unit first.
- If the target gets killed by its allies during the curse, Winter Wyvern gets credit for the kill.
- Does not disable any abilities. However, most passive abilities are coded to not affect allied units.
- When the primary target dies, the taunt effect ends immediately.
|Talentos do herói|
|10% Cooldown Reduction||20||+10% Spell Amplification|
|+40 Damage||15||+15 Movement Speed|
|+5 Força||10||+8 Inteligência|
- Replaced talents: Respawn time reduction replaced by 10% cooldown reduction and gold income bonus replaced by 10% spell amplification.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .