Animação de uso:+
Attack Range Bonus: 275/375/475/575
Attack Projectile Speed Bonus: 500
Night Vision Bonus: 400
Current Health as Damage per Second: 8%
Debuff Duration: 5
Causes Arctic Burn to be a toggle ability, draining 40 mana per second when active. Removes limit on number of attacks per target.
Slow persists and attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Modified values: No target changed to target unit, cooldown, mana cost and duration.
- Temporarily turns the target into a flying unit, allowing them to fly over impassable terrain, trees, units and buildings
- However, it does not grant them flying vision.
- Attack range bonus and projectile speed bonus are only applied to ranged targets.
- Each enemy can only receive the debuff once per cast. Successive attacks on the same target neither stack, nor refresh the duration.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 34.09% of the target's current health as damage (before reductions), assuming nothing else affects the target's health.
- Since the damage per second is based on a percentage of the target's current health, it can never kill an enemy by itself.
- Destroys trees within a 250 radius at the end of the duration.
turns this spell into a toggle ability.
- As such, it can no longer be cast on allies.
- Scepter also removes the 1 attack per target limit, allowing her to refresh the debuff with consecutive attacks on the same target.
- Drains mana in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after toggling. Still uses the initial cast cost upon toggling on.
Animação de uso:+
Cast Range: 1200
Splinter Search Radius: 500
Move Speed Slow: 25%
Slow Duration: 4
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Secondary projectiles are launched towards spell immune enemies. Does not slow or attempt to damage spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Modified values: None.
- The initial projectile travels at a speed between 650 and 4000. It adapts so that it reaches the target in 1 second.
- This means when the target gets more than 4000 range away on cast, it takes more than 1 second to reach it.
- Vice versa, if the target gets closer than 650 range on cast, it takes less than 1 second to reach it.
- The initial projectile cannot be disjointed.
- The secondary projectiles travel at a static speed of 600 and can be disjointed.
- Stuns the target and turns it immune to physical damage. The target can still be attacked and affected by magical and pure damage.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 2 + 0.3%/0.4%/0.5%/0.6% health in 0.1 seconds intervals.
- Can heal up to 80 + 12/16/20/24% of maximum health over the duration.
- Cannot be cast on allies who have disabled help from Winter Wyvern.
Animação de uso:+
Cast Range: 800
Curse Damage Reduction: 0%
Curse Attack Speed Bonus: 70
- Modified values: Cooldown, mana cost, radius and curse damage reduction.
- Enemies that enter the radius after cast also get taunted for its remaining duration.
- The taunt sticks on the affected units. Getting moved outside the area does not free the unit from the taunt.
- The taunt area is centered around the primary target, meaning it is moved with the target when it gets forcibly moved.
- The taunt has the same priority as Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Berserker's Call"..
- Same priority means, affected units attack either or the curse target, depending on which taunt affected the unit first.
- If the target gets killed by its allies during the curse, Winter Wyvern gets credit for the kill.
- Does not disable any abilities. However, most passive abilities are coded to not affect allied units.
- When the primary target dies, the taunt effect ends immediately.
|Talentos do herói|
|10% Cooldown Reduction||20||+10% Spell Amplification|
|+40 Damage||15||+15 Movement Speed|
|+5 Força||10||+8 Inteligência|
- Replaced talents: Respawn time reduction replaced by 10% cooldown reduction and gold income bonus replaced by 10% spell amplification.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .