- Modified values: Changed to basic ability, max levels from 3 to 4. Cooldown, mana cost, duration and radius.
- Roots and disarms the targets, preventing them from moving, attacking and casting certain mobility spells.
- Forces a stop command onto the targets upon cast, so that their current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- Once purchased, Treant Protector cannot drop or sell his .
Pulse Interval: 0,75
Damage per Pulse: 15/30/45/60
Heal per Pulse: 15/30/45/60
Move Speed Slow: 28%
Can heal spell immune allies. Slow persists, attempts to damage and continues to pulse, if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Modified values: Mana cost, Cooldown
- The proccing attack has True Strike and can therefore not miss.
- Deals damage and sends healing projectiles in 0.75-second intervals, starting 0.75 seconds after the debuff is applied, resulting in 6 pulses.
- Can deal up to 90/180/270/360 damage (before reductions) and heal a single unit up to 90/180/270/360 health.
- The heal is independent from the damage and always heals for the same amount, regardless of how much damage the target takes.
- Healing projectiles travel at a speed of 400 and cannot be disjointed.
- Always emits 6 pulses, even when the target dies earlier.
- Modified values: Damage block instances.
- When targeting the ground, the closest unit to the target point is targeted instead.
- Can be cast on buildings, providing all its effects to them.
- Restores health in the form of health regeneration, so it regenerates 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6 health in 0.1-second intervals.
- Can heal the target for up to 60/120/180/240 health if the armor stays for its full duration.
- Living Armor belongs to the group of damage negating effects. However, unlike the others in that group, Living Armor only negates a certain amount of damage per instance.
- If a damage instance is low enough to get fully negated, it causes several on-damage effects to not trigger.
- When combined with the Glyph of Fortification, it does not lose any charges until the Glyph's effect expires.
- Living Armor only blocks the 3 damage types. It does not react on HP Removal.
- Blocks damage after all kinds of reductions. Fully ignores damage lower than 5 (after reductions).
- Replaces Nature's Guise.
- Interrupts Treant Protector's channeling spells upon cast.
- Grants 2.5/5/7.5 strength in 0.05 second intervals, so it needs 1 seconds to grant the full strength bonus.
- Also heals Treant Protector by 20 health per point of strength.
- Grants a total of 1000/2000/3000 health and 1.5/3/4.5 health regeneration.
- Sets Treant Protector's movement speed to 150. It does not slow by 150.
- Increases Treant Protector's size by 60%/80%/100%.
- Modified values: Overgrowth radius and Overgrowth damage per second.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- There is no limit on how many enchanted trees can be up at one time.
- An enchanted tree has no expire time; it lasts until destroyed.
- Enchanted trees have distinct icons 20px on the minimap. Just like buildings, it is colored if allied, and red if not.
- Enchanted trees have 800 range flying vision.
|Talentos do herói|
|+5 instâncias de bloqueio para||25||+40 de velocidade de movimento|
|+65 de dano||20||15% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||15||+10 de Força|
|+2 de regeneração de mana||10||+30 de velocidade de ataque|
- Replaced talents: Gold income bonus replaced by strength bonus and respawn time reduction replaced by movement speed bonus.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with Runa Arcana. and additively with
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.