- Modified values: None.
- Static Remnant interrupts Storm Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- After a remnant is placed, it takes 1 second for it to be able to explode and deal damage.
- When a remnant expires, it still explodes and deals damage and applies Overload around it.
- Remnant can be triggered by invisible units and deal damage to them.
- The remnants are visible on the mini-map with the same color as Radiant/Dire units, not the color of the player.
- Remnants provide 500 range flying vision at their location for their duration or until detonating.
- Modified values: Replaced single-target with non-targeted area effect. Cooldown, mana cost, pull duration.
- Electric Vortex pulls affected units at a speed of 100.
- When cast while no enemies are within range, Storm Spirit is not slowed. It still procs .
- Multiple casts refresh the pull duration and the self-slow duration but do not update the pull location.
Move Speed Slow: 80%
Attack Speed Slow: 50
Slow Duration: 0,6
Procs and applies area effect when attacking spell immune enemies. Does not slow and does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Modified values: None.
- Using items does not trigger Overload.
- The slow and damage are applied to all enemy units within the radius around the attacked target.
- The charge is released upon successfully hitting a target. If the attack misses or is disjointed, nothing happens.
- Each attack checks for the buff on Storm Spirit upon successfully hitting the target. If the buff is present, the charge is released.
- This means when Storm Spirit gains the buff while an attack projectile is flying, that attack still releases the charge when it hits.
- Modified values: Mana cost.
- Ball Lightning disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Storm Spirit is invulnerable during Ball Lightning.
- Storm Spirit can turn, cast spells, use items and attack during Ball Lightning.
- Recasting Ball Lightning during Ball Lightning has no effect, but is still registered as cast, proccing on-cast effects.
- If Storm Spirit runs out of mana while traveling, he stops immediately.
- Ball Lightning destroys trees within 100 radius of Storm Spirit while traveling.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision around Storm Spirit during Ball Lightning.
- Drains Storm Spirit's mana after every 100 range traveled, resulting in 0.08/0.05/0.04 second intervals.
- The spell's tooltip mana cost shows the current initial mana cost of the spell based on Storm Spirit's current maximum mana pool.
- The damage of Ball Lightning works identical to shockwave-based spells (like e.g. Magnus' Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Shockwave".), with Storm Spirit acting as the projectile.
- This means it applies its damage instantly on enemies getting within range, and an enemy can only be damaged once per cast.
- Unlike a regular shockwave spell, Ball Lightning's damage increases based on how far the projectile (Storm Spirit) has traveled.
- The damage increases by 8/12/16 per 100 units. This means for the first 99 units, it deals 0 damage within its entire radius.
- This means if Storm Spirit rolls directly towards an enemy, it does not get damaged when within 224/299/374 (99 distance + radius) range of the starting location.
- This is because Storm Spirit will have traveled only 99 range, where it deals a 0 damage instance to all enemies within its 125/200/275 radius.
- This is how much damage Ball Lightning can deal around Storm Spirit at certain travel distances (before reductions):
- 500 Distance: 40/60/80 damage (60 + 8.5% of max mana)
- 1000 Distance: 80/120/160 damage (120 + 12% of max mana)
- 2500 Distance: 200/300/400 damage (300 + 22.5% of max mana)
- 5000 Distance: 400/600/800 damage (600 + 40% of max mana)
- 10000 Distance: 800/1200/1600 damage (1200 + 75% of max mana)
|Talentos do herói|
|+0,75s de duração para||25||+10% de amplificação mágica|
|+7 de armadura||20||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+10 de Inteligência||15||+175 de vida|
|+3 de regeneração de mana||10||+20 de dano|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
Histórico de atualizações[editar]
- Adicionado na Lua Negra.