We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Modified values: Mana cost, radius, damage per second and charge restore time.
- Sniper gets all 3 charges upon learning the spell right away.
- Choosing the +4 charges talent also immediately grants the 4 charges.
- Shrapnel starts dealing damage, slowing and providing vision after the effect delay.
- Provides 275/300/325/350 radius flying vision at the targeted area.
- The damage and the slow are both provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in up to 11 possible damage instances.
- Can deal up to 110/275/440/605 ( 330/495/660/825) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Modified values: None.
- Increases Sniper's attack damage output on average by 6/16/26/36.
- Headshot uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Modified values: None.
- Increases Sniper's total attack range to 650/750/850/950 ( 750/850/950/1050).
- Modified values: Damage, damage type and stun duration.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 2500 and can be disjointed.
- Assassinate places a debuff on the target as soon as Sniper begins casting.
- The debuff lasts 4 seconds, or until the projectile lands, or the cast gets canceled.
- The debuff grants shared vision with the targeted unit. Does not provide any vision when targeting neutral creeps.
- The debuff grants True Sight over the target. This means that Assassinate cannot be canceled or be disjointed with invisibility.
- Can directly target invulnerable units, and does not get canceled if the target turns invulnerable during the cast time.
- The vision debuff is not placed when targeting an invulnerable unit, but stays if the unit turned invulnerable during the cast time.
- The projectile does not affect the target if it is still invulnerable on impact.
- Upon projectile impact, the projectile scatters, launching new projectiles to everyone behind the target.
- The area is rectangular behind the target. The launched projectiles trave at half the speed of the initial projectile, at 1250.
- The projectiles deal 60% less damage than the primary projectile, dealing 400/560/720 damage.
- The secondary targets are not stunned.
- When upgraded with
, Assassinate targets every enemy unit within the target area.
- The upgrade causes the scatter effect and the prolonged stun to not happen.
- It also deals less damage unless Sniper has at least 358/500/643 attack damage (not considering target armor).
- Unlike the single-target version, the upgraded Assassinate fully ignores invulnerable units. It neither initially targets them, nor does it launch a projectile for them.
- All targets are marked upon cast. Entering or leaving the area during the cast time as no effect.
- While the single-target version is subject to the motion buffer range, the area targeted version is not, meaning no matter how far a marked enemy moves away, it will get hit.
- This means even if an enemy teleports away after being marked, Sniper still launches the projectile towards them.
- If no valid targets are within the area, the spell still gets cast, wasting mana and cooldown.
- instant attack on all targets.
causes Sniper to perform an
- The launched projectile is still the regular Assassinate projectile, but having its damage set to 0. The instant attack is perfomed when the projectile hits its target.
- These instant attacks do not use Sniper's attack projectile speed, they hit their targets instantly.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier on all of the hit targets normally. Can also proc any on-hit effects, including Damage Block.
- Thse attack have an ensured critical strike. They also always proc .
|Talentos do herói|
|+4Charges||25||+100 Attack Range|
|25% Cooldown Reduction||20||+8 Armor|
|+15 Attack Speed||10||+4 Mana Regen|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .
- Cooldown reduction affects charge replenish time of .
- The armor is added as bonus armor, and therefore does not benefit illusions.