We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Modified values: None.
- Creates a tree on every 45th degree of a 150 radius circle, resulting in 8 trees forming a ring and trapping the targeted unit.
- Destroying one tree is enough to allow units to walk in and out of the ring of trees.
- Trees created with Sprout act exactly like the other trees on the map. They block vision, pathing and interact with spells the same way.
- Sprout grants 750 range flying vision around the targeted point for its duration.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the Sprout trees, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck, until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- Sprout trees have a different model and are smaller than other trees on the map and they do not have a dying animation.
Modified values: None.
- Double-tapping the ability automatically targets the Temple.
- Cannot be cast while rooted.
- Unlike the teleports from and , canceling this one does not consume the cooldown and mana.
- During the cast time, a visual effect is created around Nature's Prophet and at the target location. These visual effects are visible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound at the target location, however, this is only audible to enemies when Nature's Prophet is visible to them.
- Modified values: cooldown, mana cost, max treants and treant health.
- Nature's Call can only create as many treants as there are trees in the targeted area.
- Destroys all trees in the target area, regardless of how many treants are created.
- Treants always spawn at the center of the area.
- Must have at least 1 tree within its area to be castable. Targeting an area without trees gives an error message.
- However, if trees within the targeted area disappear during the cast time, the spell is not canceled, wasting mana and cooldown.
- Modified values: cooldown, mana cost, number of bounces, damage, damage increment per bounce, bounce interval
- Wrath of Nature can be cast on the ground. It automatically jumps on the closest visible enemy.
- Bounces in 0.15-second intervals. So hitting all targets takes 4.8/5.85/7.05 seconds. Each bounce increases the current damage by 9%.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- When having Treant spawns at its location. , places a debuff on all hit enemies. When an enemy dies with the debuff on, a
|Talentos do herói|
|2x Treant HP/Damage||25||+150 Attack Range|
|+8 Armor||20||+35 Attack Speed|
|+20 Movement Speed||15||+15 Inteligência|
|+175 Health||10||+20 Damage|
- Replaced talents: -40s respawn time replaced by +150 attack range.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The health and attack damage bonus to Treants also affects treants created by
, including the Greater Treants.
- Upgrades their stats by placing a buff on them as they spawn. This buff cannot be dispelled.