Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Modified values: Bonus attack targets and attack damage reduction.
- The toggling of Split Shot is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Split Shot does not interrupt Medusa's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Causes Medusa to perform instant attacks on a certain number of enemies whenever she launches an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the extra arrows are still released.
- The primary attack target is not affected by Split Shot. It is only hit by the primary attack.
- The extra arrows travel at the same speed as the primary arrow, and can be disjointed like regular attacks.
- Unlike most other instant attacks, the ones from Split Shot may not proc any attack modifier or on-hit effects.
- Does not target wards, buildings, invisible units, or units inside the Fog of War in range.
- However, attacking wards or buildings still causes secondary arrows to hit valid targets within the radius.
- When toggled on, Medusa's main attack damage and bonus attack damage are reduced.
- Other sources of damage added to the primary attack are not reduced (e.g. bash from items).
- The reduction displayed in the HUD is inaccurate, as it is based on the main attack damage, instead of main and bonus damage.
- Split Shot persists through Medusa's death. If Split Shot was active upon death, she respawns with it active.
- Modified values: Cooldown, mana cost, number of jumps, base damage and max mana stolen.
- Deals pure damage to units petrified by .
- Applies the
petrify debuff on all hit enemies.
- Applies the petrification after dealing its damage, so it deals magical damage to them, unless they are already petrified.
- Mystic Snake travels at a speed of 800 and cannot be disjointed.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- The snake always jumps to the closest valid target around its current target. Cannot hit the same unit more than once per cast.
- Upon returning to Medusa, she receives exactly the amount of mana all targets lost to Mystic Snake.
- Each successful hit on an enemy increases the damage of the next jump by 35% of the ability's base damage.
- This means its damage does not grow exponentially, but statically, dealing 17.5/31.5/45.5/59.5 damage more per jump.
- This is how much damage Mystic Snake deals per jump when all jumps successfully hit (before reductions):
- Level 1: 50/67.5/85/102.5/120 damage (425 total damage)
- Level 2: 90/121.5/153/184.5/216/247.5 damage (1012.5 total damage)
- Level 3: 130/175.5/221/266.5/312/357.5/403 damage (1865.5 total damage)
- Level 4: 170/229.5/289/348.5/408/467.5/527/586.5 damage (3026 total damage)
- If the snake's current target dies or turns invulnerable, hidden or invisible, the jump neither counts, nor increases the damage.
- The snake continues jumping to nearby valid targets in these cases.
- The snake provides 300 radius flying vision around itself. The vision does not last.
- The snake blocks neutral creep camps.
- Modified values: None.
- The toggling of Mana Shield is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Mana Shield does not interrupt Medusa's channeling spells upon cast.
- Absorbs damage before any damage reduction takes place, including damage block or reduction from spells.
- This also affects everything which works directly with dealt damage (e.g. ).
- Increases Medusa's effective health by 150% when toggled on, assuming she has enough mana.
- Mana Shield persists through Medusa's death. If Mana Shield was active upon death, she respawns with it active.
- Modified values: None.
- Every enemy unit that faces Medusa within 85 degrees in front of them within a 1000 radius around Medusa gets the slow debuff applied.
- The slow debuff lasts either 6 seconds, or until the gaze ends. The stone debuff always lasts the full 3 seconds.
- A unit can only receive the slowing debuff once per cast. If a unit with the debuff faces Medusa for 2 seconds, it gets petrified.
- The 2 second facing counter does not reset when looking away once.
- Facing Medusa while invulnerable or hidden still counts towards the 2 second counter.
- This means a unit can only be petrified once per cast and can freely face Medusa afterwards without getting petrified again.
- Therefore it can be avoided by being invulnerable as the spell attempts to petrify.
- The petrification is a simple stun, which also freezes their animations, grants 100% magic resistance and amplifies incoming physical attack damage.
- Only increases physical damage dealt by attacks. Physical damage from spells is not increased.
- Stone Gaze ends when Medusa dies.
|Talentos do herói|
|+500 Mana||20||+15 Agilidade|
|10% Evasion||15||+20 Attack Speed|
|+15 Damage||10||+10 Inteligência|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- Upgrading mana increases maximum mana capacity and keeps the current mana percentage.
- The lifesteal is not a unique attack modifier and fully stacks with other sources of lifesteal.