- Modified values: Max targets.
- Searing Chains interrupts Ember Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- Despite the visual effects, the Searing Chains' effects are applied instantly and cannot be disjointed.
- The units are selected randomly within its range. There are no priorities.
- Roots the targets, preventing them from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Forces a stop command onto the targets upon cast, so that their current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- Does not target invisible units or units inside the Fog of War.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast.
- Modified values: Cooldown and creep attack damage reduction.
- Ember Spirit is invulnerable and hidden during Sleight of Fist. Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Upon cast, all targets within the area are marked. A flaming sword appears above them as an indicator, which lasts until they get hit.
- All targets are determined upon cast. Entering or leaving the area after cast has no effect.
- Sleight of Fist has no range limit. Once a target is marked, it cannot escape Sleight of Fist with distance.
- Does not affect invisible units. When a marked unit turns invisible, it gets fully skipped if it is still invisible on its turn.
- Fully affects units in the Fog of War. Fogged units do get marked on cast, and get hit as well.
- Jumps in 0.2 second intervals. The jumps are random between all marked units, there are no priorities.
- On each jump, Ember Spirit is positioned 50 range away from his target, on a line between the target and the cast location of Sleight of Fist.
- Makes Ember Spirit perform an instant attack on each jump against the targets.
- During Sleight of Fist, Ember Spirit does not need to turn to cast targeted spells or items.
- After all marked targets have been slashed, Ember Spirit returns to the position he had upon casting Sleight of Fist.
- That position is marked by a remnant for the duration.
- Casting forced movement do not. cancels Sleight of Fist. However, other sources of
- Modified values: No target (self only) to single target (cast on ally).
- Deals 6/8/10/12 damage in 0.2 seconds intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after cast.
- Can deal a total of 240/480/800/1200 damage to a single unit (before reductions), assuming a max duration Flame Guard.
- Blocks damage before any reductions, except when spell immune, during which it does not block any magical damage.
- Recasting Flame Guard refreshes the buff and resets the barrier's absorb capacity.
- Does not stack with other magical damage barriers.
- If multiple sources of barriers are active on a unit, all of them lose capacity from the same absorbed damage instance.
- Modified values: Max charges and charge replenish time.
- Upon learning, Ember Spirit instantly gains 3 charges. However, leveling it up further does not instantly grant the other charges.
- The cast of Fire Remnant is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Fire Remnants move to their targeted location at a speed of 250% of Ember Spirit's movement speed.
- The speed is set upon cast and does not adapt.
- Every time a Fire Remnant is placed, Ember Spirit gets a status buff, showing the duration of the remnant. The status buff disappears once the Remnant expires or is used.
- Fire Remnants are visible to everyone. They do not grant any vision and thus cannot be seen when sent into the Fog of War.
- Fire Remnants deal no damage when they expire.
- Modified values: Mana cost.
- Ember Spirit moves to a with a speed of 1300, or reaches it in 0.4 seconds, whichever is faster.
- Ember Spirit is invulnerable while traveling to a Fire Remnant.
- Activate Fire Remnant always costs 150 mana, no matter if Ember Spirit has to travel to 1, 2, 3 or 4 Fire Remnants.
- Does not disjoint projectiles that are traveling towards Ember Spirit when he casts this spell.
- While traveling, Ember Spirit can attack, cast spells and use items.
- Forced movement cancels the movement of Activate Fire Remnant and removes its invulnerability.
- However, the remnants still get used up and Ember Spirit gets instantly moved to the last one's location once it explodes.
- Always travels to the Fire Remnant furthest away from the targeted point first.
- The damage is dealt around each Fire Remnant upon reaching them.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius around Ember Spirit while traveling to a remnant.
- Though at high speeds, some trees may be skipped.
|Talentos do herói|
|+8 Armor||20||15% Cooldown Reduction|
|10% Cooldown Reduction||15||+20 Movement Speed|
|+20 Damage||10||+15% Spell Amplification|
- Replaced talents: +6 All Stats replaced with 10% cooldown reduction and +2s Força. replaced with +20
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .
- Cooldown reduction affects replenish time of .